|
Wednesday, 17 October 2007 Y 08:29 Lamentation. ___________________________________________________________________ Class-fund owner. OUCH. Hahah, I never knew. My parents are gonna be shocked. Uhhuh. ___________________________________________________________________ Video converter: Check. ___________________________________________________________________ A whole class of students scribbling their chemistry SPA reports, while some lay their wearisome heads to rest. Nad the loanshark walking by and demanding cash. Instant cash. Thank god its without interest. A fine sight indeed. Well, we're just teacher-less. And then again, we're just waiting for the big storm to brew up. "Sec 3s are to go to the auditorium at 1130." Math, A-Math, English, Social studies. ___________________________________________________________________ And yet this is where I seriously feel like going to study in America. I've never seen another class as mute as this. 2S2 was never ever like this, even before the exams. At least I'll have some good company in the United States. Yupp, I wanna be there. And apparently, Mualim's gonna go there too! So... Michelle, what about you? Permission. Its the biggest factor. Duties back here - hurh - its another huge question. ___________________________________________________________________ I need to do my Chemistry report now. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |