Monday, 8 October 2007 Y 15:27

“I know this: The wickedness of men is that their power breeds stupidity and blindness,” she said.

“And of women?”

“Women are weaker, but their weakness is full of cunning and an equally rigid moral certainty. Since their arena is smaller, their capacity for real damage is less alarming. Though being more intimate, they are the more treacherous.”

“And my capacity for evil?” said Fiyero, feeling implicated and uncomfortable. “And yours?”

“Fiyero’s capacity for evil is in believing too strenuously in a capacity for good.”

“And yours?”

“Mine is thinking in epigrams.”
___________________________________________________________________

I want to read my Greek mythology, I don't care. I want I want I want. I want to know about everything about Greek mythology, I don't care. I want I want I want.

Hyeon: I'm continuing on the narration of the movie we left hanging before FYEs. Am I completing it? No. I added one scene to the movie though, so I guess its very erotic. Yupp. I think Shihan will love reading it. Afterall, Shihan reads about the following genres: Sex, Love, and more sex. Which is... Oh let's just say that her knowledge of the birds and the bees is extensive.

Shihan's gonna kill me for this HAHAH :)

Halloween party in Cherlyn's house - yay! I wanna come in a pumpkin! Then I can bump anyone and everyone, and they can't blame me, because its my costume, not me. HAHAH! I would love that. I can just picture myself in a pumpkin Halloween costume. Check this out:



I can just see myself in it. Yeah, I can.

I can also picture Cherlyn in this:



HAHAH. Mistress of the black costume, Elvira. Woah. I bet Cherlyn will look hot in it. HAHAH.

And Shihan will probably come in a Marilyn Monroe dress. HAHAH. I bet I'm pissing her off. Picture Shihan in this:



Surprisingly, I can picture Amanda Choo in this. It suits her fairy-like manner. Afterall, she wants to be a fairy. So she can go be one. Looking like this:



Choo's hot enough to wear that. As opposed to me? DUH.

I think if anyone wears a Greek Goddess costume, they will be laughed at, and then everyone will turn around and go, "She looks hot."



But the ultimate ultimate hotness has got to be from Morticia. I wasn't able to get a good picture of her, but I got a picture of her dress, which is - Oh. Let's just say its not the usual kind of design since she's a vampire in the Addams family. And no other model can actually fit into the dress of Morticia and look as hot as she.



Oh, the absolute hotness permeating from my tablet screen. Morticia's dress rules. Morticia lives.

Hahah, I don't even know whether I'm going or not.
___________________________________________________________________

I'm reading a book which I've been longing to get my hands on since god knows when. And I'm happy to be able to read it, WHOO! Finally.
___________________________________________________________________

And today: 8th October. Precisely one month after the date of BlackBox. And to which I now remember, that we're performing for VS. And have we done anything? Nope. 1st November or something, I hope we can fit in something and rush the schedule. But we might not be performing. Elections again this Thursday I presume, but if we get the VS roles for the various personailities, I assume that we'll make it in time.

Hopefully.
___________________________________________________________________

Dinner date with Jeannel and Vanessa coming up! I'm gonna go get prepared.
___________________________________________________________________



UHHUH UHHUH.