|
Tuesday, 30 October 2007 Y 21:19 There was a blonde driving down the road one day. She glanced to her right and noticed another blonde sitting in a nearby field, rowing a boat with no water in sight. The blonde angrily pulled her car over and yelled at the rowing blonde, “What do you think you're doing? It's things like this that give us blondes a bad name. If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your butt!” ___________________________________________________________________ ELDDS is... I dunno. I guess I, as everyone else, have always felt that ELDDS was full of fun and crappy people. And if anyone reading this has the exact same feelings, well, maybe, you should think them over. ELDDS is darn stressing. I won't say that I wished that I wasn't involved with this VS play, but I would somewhat say that it really isn't going as well. VS, VS, VS. Seriously. ___________________________________________________________________ Today, there was a major confusion between me, myself and I. Why? Well, I told Quekie yesterday that my dad would fetch her, since she had to follow her dad and she reached school at 7 when chinese started at 9! So I was telling her that my dad will fetch her at 830 instead, so we'll go to school together, and she had the chance to sleep in. And then last night, Quekie smsed me at 12.10am today to say,"Michelle, I'm not following you to school tomorrow, because I'm following my dad," and so I was like - Uhm, good morning? And then at 8.27am, Quekie smsed me again to ask me,"Michelle! Are you here yet?" and I was halfway to school, so I freaked out and I thought that I left her sitting outside the wet grassy patch. And I hurried up to the Language Lab - and I saw Quekie sitting comfortably outside. And I was laughing to death when I told her everything. Sabrina was trying to stress me out by telling me that she had learnt all the 谚语, and I was shocked, because I didn't. But I calmed down later on, because I remembered that I was gonna sit next to Juanita, who was the study buff, so I could easily make references. Chinese was relatively alright. Because I had Quekie to entertain me, and Juanita, my answer sheet. So I was somewhat well prepared for Chinese. Quekie and I played when Mdm Lim gave us 10 minutes to study. Well, its unavoidable. So we took out the headphones in the desks of the communicative arts room, and we pretended to remix and be DJs. It was cool, alright. And we had dedications - Juanita dedicated Honey Stars to Little Michelle - and Quekie and I sang Honey Stars. And I was beat-boxing and trying to sing Honey Stars, and Eunice Chan the bloody idiot turned around and she was like,"Michelle, stop trying to beat-box okay, you can't do it." Which was right, frankly - but it was hurting! Eunice didn't want to dedicate any song, so Quekie and I switched jobs to a waitress. And we served Pocky to an imaginary friend, and Quekie dropped the little stump of Pocky, so we had to rush and go like,"Sorry sir, I'll get you another dish," and wipe the mess - thanks to Quekie. And then we thought that it would be better to go back to our old job - DJ-ing, and it was Story Time with Amanda and Michelle. And it was Michelle doing the sound effects, while Amanda did the creepy story-telling - in Chinese. So yeah. Our job attachment ended when we were told by Mdm Lim to do some work. ___________________________________________________________________ Recessed in the canteen, and Finalia was doing A-Math. Well - everyone's intending to hand in A-Math by 3rd November. Hardcopy. And she was pulling her hair out, because she was doing factor and remainder theorem, and there was this one question that she had wasted half an hour on, and she didn't get it right. Yet. So I was like - okay, take mine - and she looked at my working and everything - and she realised that she copied the question wrongly. Wendy was laughing at Finalia. And then again, so was everyone. I was intending to slack off and go in late for Biology, like, 3 minutes or something. But Cherlyn was telling me that Mrs Yip was gonna teach us, and that Mrs Yip would be very hurt if we would go in to class late, so I somewhat quickened my pace and all. Mrs Yip was there. And it was quite amusing, because there were alot of jokes created during Biology. I sat beside Wendy, and Wendy was so amusing, because we were studying the nervous system, and one example of a reflex action that Mrs Yip citied was, "When you point a sharp object at someone's eye, then the person will blink." and she did that to Wendy, and Wendy had no response. And Mrs Yip was like, "You're supposed to blink, right?" and Wendy replied, "Yes", and Mrs Yip was like - "Then why didn't you blink?" HAHAH, so it was damn funny. And Mira was hungry, so she asked Wendy to ask Mrs Yip for permission to eat bread in class, and Mrs Yip was like, "Hungry ah? Eat bread? Okay." HAHAH, so Wendy and I were laughing alot at that. Cherlyn was telling everyone that we didn't greet Mrs Yip when we stepped into class, we were just so stunned and awed by her presence that we couldn't say anything. And I told Wendy, who panicked badly and she was flapping her arms, and Mrs Yip came in, and interpreted her actions as us forgetting to greet Mrs Yip, so Mrs Yip was like, "Okay, Good Morning!" Biology was love. I paid attention, and I have the contextual knowledge. I think. Mrs Yip was so considerate, she let us watch videos while waiting for the 3S3 people to come into class, because they had a little talk with Mr Koh and Mrs Goh about the re-tests and everything. After class, Wendy went to ask Mrs Yip if she was gonna teach our class next year, and she was like - "I would like to," - but she couldn't confirm with us whether or not she was able to teach us, so it was rather saddening. But she did mention that she would probably be teaching about 4 classes next year - and hopefully 3C3 is one of the aforementioned 4 classes. ___________________________________________________________________ While walking to Cheers, Juanita was telling me that the people who sat in the first row during Biology were all fans of Mrs Yip. Which was kinda true. Still. Xiner disappointed Mrs Yip so much by not paying attention. And Mrs Yip was so upset. Bad Xiner. Anyway - Guin and I shared mochi, and Guin made me eat the mochi first, hence carrying the mochi all the way from Cheers until we reached the Green Crescentian gates, and then she decided to sink her teeth into the stupid mochi that I had to carry. And did I mention that because of Guin's constant pushing force to make me eat the mochi, my fingers were stained white? I was complaining from Cheers all the way to the canteen, that my fingers were powdery and uncomfortable, and Guin and to bear my crap. I was moaning about how I looked like I participated in some French Mime, and I had to paint my face and fingers and fingernails white and all. In the canteen, Guin was saying that she had this chinese song stuck in her head, and I said - SO HAVE I - and I was saying about how "My dad's fan is 周华建", and Juanita was like - what!? And I realised that I said "fan" instead of "idol", so... Guin was busily trying to absorb her Tom Yum soup, and so was Hyeon, and Juanita was telling me that she utterly pities me for not being able to take spice. And the soup drinking people started to gulp their hot soup, not caring about the time. We went to English 15 minutes late. ___________________________________________________________________ Debates during English. I was fortunately drafted into a group where I knew everybody's names - THANK GOD. There was Cherlyn, and Wendy, and Valerie, Hui Ying, Rachel - Shihan's friend, as I know her, Rachel - from Marymount and me. So yes, I knew everyone, basically. And there was debates, so my group chose the worst speaker in the group to get her debating skills refined. I was pushed out, with like, 7 words to elaborate on. And we had to debate on a UN case, which I didn't read properly - if I did even read at all. And so I had to talk and all of that, and the problem with me is that when I'm nervous, I tend to talk a little faster, so my words were all scrumbled up together, and I ended up saying stupid things like "For examfrica", when I wanted to say "For example, in Africa". WTH. And so I was damned pissed off. And we had to speak a minimum of 3 minutes, so I was asking Rachel - Shihan's friend - how long I spoke, and she said, "About 5 minutes." Shocked, yes. We had a critique session after that, and Jolynn - I think its spelt like that - was criticising me by saying that "the speaker thought of the points on the spot". So yes, I was clearly unprepared. And after she gave her criticism, she turned around and asked me, "You thought of the points on the spot, right?" so I laughed, because she wasn't sure of her own criticism. Courtroom debates, about 45 minutes after that, and boy - it was boring. Valerie was the lawyer, and I was the solictor, but I didn't have to say anything, which suited me fine. But the witness was blanking out after that, so we had to gang up with Jolynn - who was on the same side with us for the courtroom debates - and we had to protect our witness. Shiyu was being crappy, because she was like: I'm Ruben's ghost! I'm Ruben's ghost! and Ruben was the guy whose Euthanasia case we were fighting over. Shiyu is so so so so so crappy. She and Linda were learning some Indian song from Jowinee during English, and I laughed like crap. And Linda screamed loudly that "Poo-Poo" or something that sounded like that to the extent - meant flower in tamil. ___________________________________________________________________ Have I mentioned about my plans for going to Musical Evening? Someone - please, for god's sake, go with me. I'm going there to support CGSSB, not because I like them, but to support them, and donate 5 bucks to a healthy cause - the cause of noise and destruction. So yes - someone, please say: Michelle, I go with you, okay? So I won't feel bored during Musical Evening, and hurt Michellina's feelings by doing so. Seriously, anyone. I don't mind. Honestly. SOMEONE! I need to talk during Musical Evening, not listen to CGSSB all the time. I mean, I like CGSSB, because they're a renowned band, but really, I don't know how to appreciate band music. So someone can go tell me and teach me how to appreciate it. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |