|
Monday, 15 October 2007 Y 16:10 This Thursday(18th Oct), please note that there WILL be LD session. Some things to take note of ; 1) Please get into groups of 3-4 and prepare a 2 min skit on the theme of LOVE. Mr M will assess your skit and combine the good elements of every skit to make a 12 min skit to be performed at VJC's Drama Night. So please have your skits ready, you will be given some time to practise before performing them. The theme is LOVE. 2) VJC's Drama Night is on the 2nd of November and the tickets are priced at $5 each. Make your orders with Manasa of 2C2. 3) ELDDS photos; Only those who PAID will get their photos, those who ordered and did not pay will not get their photos. Photos will be given out during LD session this thursday. Announcement by your Drama VP - Manasa. Please take note. And it can be found in Student Portal, so go take a look if you don't believe your poor Prop Manager. ___________________________________________________________________ ![]() Emily Osment. I never knew she was so pretty. She acted as Lilly from Hannah Montana, and she also acted as the little biffy kid in Spy Kids. I always knew she was utterly fantabulous, but I never knew she was so utterly fantabulous. ___________________________________________________________________ And guess what? My iPod just broke down. The damn thing actually hanged. I am damn pissed off. New product, 8GB, iPod Nano and you tell me it broke down within 6 days of purchase and 5 days of usage?! I am damn pissed off. I've always trusted Apple to do everything as fantastic as Apple itself, because the standard of wonder is incomparable. But thank god there's a one-to-one exchange policy at Apple. Which means that if my iPod breaks down within one week. And guess what? I bought my iPod yesterday. Which is within one week. Oh, thank GOD. ___________________________________________________________________ I'm going for the training camp, I'm going for the training camp! Apparently, Melissa from 2C2 is also going. Yay! I keep confusing her with the 1C1 Sarah, for some particular reason or another. Even though they don't look alike. Apparently, Melissa seems very happy about the fact that I say "math" and "washroom" instead of "maths" and "toilet". And I was telling her that we probably have alot in common, but she never knew. ___________________________________________________________________ I dread going to school tomorrow. No, I'm lying. I feel energised going to school tomorrow, but when I get to school tomorrow, I would want to get back home. Why? Because a Home is a Home and its a Home Sweet Home. ___________________________________________________________________ Exam results. Hell. I'm not scared going for the exams, I'm scared receiving the results, and knowing that even though I put effort into this dang subject, I didn't get the results back. And I just guess its kinda crushing to put effort into a certain subject and not get the results reflected back. I mean - I hell as studied Physics, but I just blanked out and I couldn't answer the stinking questions! But I hell as did the papers, I hell as studied for the stinking days we were supposed to before the paper, and yet I couldn't understand the question! I'm not depressed, no I am not. I just have this bad feeling that Mrs Lau's gonna tell me, "Michelle, after a long discussion with your various subject teachers, we have come to the conclusion that you're not ready for Sec 4, yet." God, what will I do if Mrs Lau actually says that? Or something similar? I'm gonna be crushed man. ___________________________________________________________________ I don't need you, I don't want you. Wait, I take back that last statement. Yes, I want you. I want you to go away. ___________________________________________________________________ I have HUGE bruises. Why? Because I was friggin swimming and also in the friggin gym with my friggin cousin. I have exactly 3 friggin huge bruises and 3 friggin cuts. It looks like I have gotten myself into a friggin gang fight. Have I? Yes. With my small weedy cousin. No, seriously. He doesn't have the friggin strength. And he doesn't have the friggin brains either to actually threaten me. But he hell as has the friggin agility to run rings around me - until I fall and get bruises, that is. I hate you Leonard Koh. ___________________________________________________________________ Zheng Xian and Timothy bought 12 munchy doughnuts. And I realise that I haven't seen Teo Zheng Xian in a month. This is how fascinating it is. I never realised. Zheng Xian was, carrying out his crappy destressing activities, which I shall blog about someday when I'm not so incensed over the breakdown of my Royal iPod. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |