|
Monday, 22 October 2007 Y 22:25 Good: Your children are sexually active. Bad: With each other Worse: And your wife. Good: The teacher likes your son. Bad: Sexually. Worse: The teacher is a he. ___________________________________________________________________ Dumbeldore is gay. I can't believe it. But come to think of it, it seems pretty cool now. I sure am gonna look at the old fella at another angle. "Dumbledore's gay with Grindelwald," Jiali was telling me - and I thought she was kidding. Sorry Jiali dear, I should have trusted you with that information. I love this guy. He's gay. ![]() I was complaining to my mum, and she was rather upset with me, because I was cursing too. Damn. ___________________________________________________________________ And while I'm at this thing, I shall add that I found my mother's white lily! Oh god, I'm damn happy. I was digging in the ELDDS prop place in the PAT right after E-Math, and I found my white lily, and I was damn happy, and I was dancing around the PAT with my white lily in hand. And Kailin was telling me that Mr Lee Boon Keng was laughing at me or something. Or he was staring at me walking around with the lily. But still. I don't know Mr Lee because he doesn't teach me, so its fine. And I'm not that recognisable. I know during lesson time, Hyeon said that I turned around to reply Cherlyn or something like that, and then Mr Lee looked up and saw me talking, so he said into the mike to stop talking or something like that. So, well. ___________________________________________________________________ The chinese programme is one of the ultimate weirdest and scariest programmes ever. That weird guy teacher was boring, and he kept looking at Guin and I. And Cherlyn. So we were freaked, and mouthing the word "paedophile". But seriously, that guy - that guy - was scary. And his jokes were so unfunny. ___________________________________________________________________ Teapots! Reminds me of the A-Math survey that we had to do. And I especially switched with Shihan, because I got Chemistry and she got A-Math. And I remember distinctly that I put 1 "Strongly disagree" for Mr Choy. And the question was,"There is not enough homework in this subject." But at least when Mr Choy gives us homework, he marks it. So thank god. And he annotates it as well. And if I remember, I think Mr Choy annotated my exam paper, but there was little written on it. ___________________________________________________________________ Victoria was telling me that the Sec 2 classes combined for math lessons, and she was taught by Mr Choy. And he was teaching trigonometry to these dumb Sec 2s - HAHAH. And Victoria obviously finds Mr Choy a very cool and nice and good teacher, because she actually understood what he was saying. And she was telling me that she finds Mr Keong an excellent teacher as well even though he didn't teach her, because he drew some weird graph - I am assuming its the sine graph - with lots of "curves", and she didn't understand that, so its another level of understanding. Sec 2s. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |