Saturday, 20 October 2007 Y 22:37

A guy dials his home and a strange woman answers.
The guy says, ''Who is this?''

''This is the maid,'' answers the woman.

''We don't have a maid,'' says the man.

The woman says, ''I was hired this morning by the lady of the house.''

The man says, ''Well, this is her husband. Is she there?''

The woman replies, ''She is upstairs in the bed room with someone who I figured was her husband.''

The guy is fuming and says to the maid, ''Listen, would you like to make $50,000?''

The maid says, ''What will I have to do?''

The man tells her, ''I want you to get my gun from the desk, and shoot the witch and the jerk she's with.''

The maid puts the phone down; the man hears footsteps and then two gun shots.

The maid comes back to the phone, ''What do I do with the bodies?''

The man says, ''Throw them in the swimming pool.''

Puzzled, the maid answers, ''But you don't have a pool.''
___________________________________________________________________

Tag replies:

Clarence:

Interupt the love lasers, you dolt. Shooting eye beams? That sound familiar to you? Because it should. Fun and educational. Uhhuh. First time I'm hearing that kinda crap from you. Wait, not first time. But still. And yeah, great fun with the bullet thing. I'll show you the bullet, I keep it in my wallet. But you might wanna bring tissue or something, cause there's congealed blood, and knowing you have a weak heart - yeah, you might not take it. Mine was an accident. And then again, I don't know. It might have been on purpose. But if it was on purpose, then it was done unconciously, meaning, I seriously want to kill myself. Woah.
___________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth:

Clarence is sick. My results were crappy, I failed one subject, and I feel rather guilty about it, because my dear Physics teacher is moving on to broader waters in obligation of love, and I couldn't even pass her subject, so hopefully she doesn't have to worry about my Physics because she happens to be my co-form teacher as well. Uhm, your account is rather like mine. But mine is more of the non-purpose kind. Surprisingly. People around me were yelping and searching for a plaster, and all I wanted to do was press more blood out to cleanse the wound. And my friend was rather frightened by the entire account. Hahah.
___________________________________________________________________

Sam:

Uhhuh, I knew that. And you are girly - you come to school in a skirt! HAHAH. I didn't forget about ELDDS, see? I was there. And I was also in the computer lab, and telling you just what an incompetent tetris player you were. Remember? But really, you suck. I bet you can never ever ever be an athlete or a spy, because your brain functions slowly, and you have slow reflexes. And you're not exactly a very systematic person, and you don't have foresight. So you can't be a politician or a lawyer either. And don't worry about the blood thing - I already had an accident, and I don't exactly want to know: OH GOD, I have Sam's blood flowing in my veins - damnit. Will I grow retarded? Yupp. Cos these things pass down with the transmission of blood. Whatever to the "Count on me Singapore" thing. OH - I know what you can be. You can go be one of those people who sit in front of the computer, and adjust the pitch and everything to perfect tunes. But wait, you need Physics for that. And knowing your brain power...Okay, I'm sorry. Marry a rich guy.
___________________________________________________________________

Hyeon:

Yeah, you probably won't be able to read this since you're probably drinking curry now. And then again, I don't really know. We're cool. Really cool. Whatever we touch freezes. And yupp, I handed in SPA Skill 3. I had reference. Hyeon's weird, and Hyeon's gay. Hey - GAY = COOL, remember? Yeah, Michelle's gay too! Hyeon also happens to have hot pink dentures. Woah, Hyeon the bimbo gay. The legally bimbo Korean gay. The Geek in the Pink.
___________________________________________________________________

Tinaes:

YEAH - I'm Sec 4 too! Jeez, sorry, I'm afraid you're gonna have to spend a whole year studying for Os. And yeah, I'm not having a sex change to go to your school, since I got promoted anyway. Damn. Still. We're Sec 4, its horrendous. Work hard! I just know that you're gonna be a 6-pointer. Somehow.
___________________________________________________________________

Juanita:

OHYEAH, my chinese dream! Yes, I must go to study in China. And I'll go to China and study Primary School level after I graduate from University. So I get to top the class, except in English. And I'm damn sure I'm gonna take Chinese Lit. I'll beat Qianqian's perfect score. Oh yeah, I will. HAHAH.
___________________________________________________________________

Jeannel:

It was hang-man, but it was the staircase kinda hang-man? Like, one wrong letter will get you one step down and closer to the shark, or something? Except in Zheng Xian's case, it was probably a triangle, so no matter if we lost. Yupp, Zheng Xian's weird. I can't believe I actually have the same sirname as such a weird person. Scary. Very threatening. I shall just draw his fascinatingly great picture of the hang-man vs. shark.
___________________________________________________________________

_ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _


Zheng Xian's first Hang-man question was this. So I looked at it, and I said "The Learning Lab", and I was right. Apparently, I'm psychic. My mind can connect to Zheng Xian's, which is freaky. Why? Because he drew this:



And I guessed "eye", which was correct. And other events that I can't really recall.

And yeah, Zheng Xian's triangular shark versus the Hang-Man.



It was ugly, so no point making it look nice.
___________________________________________________________________