|
Sunday, 21 October 2007 Y 00:53 Teacher: "Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?" Little Johnny: "None." Teacher: "Listen carefully: Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?" Little Johnny: "None." Teacher: "Can you explain that answer?" Little Johnny: "One is shot, the others fly away. There are none left." Teacher: "Well, that isn't the correct answer, but I like the way you think" Little Johnny: "Teacher, can I ask a question?" Teacher: "Sure." Little Johnny: "There are three women at the ice cream parlor. One is licking, one is biting and one is sucking her ice cream cone. Which one is married?" Teacher: "The one sucking the cone." Little Johnny; "No. The one with the wedding ring on, but I like the way you think." ___________________________________________________________________ Its an unbelievable phenomenon. Michelle's actually starting on her Holiday Homework! But only the maths. Like, E-Math and A-Math. Why? Because I made a promise to myself to work extremely hard for math. Especially for math. I swear I'm gonna pay attention in all classes next year - and I know that I can do it damn well, as well as stop going online maybe 2 or 3 months before O levels, except when I'm forced to do so - like some useful material on MLG, or whatnot. And I also swear that I must get at least a B3 for all my math tests - especially my math, but since it sucks now, the grade is B3 instead of A1 - and I have to know plots of model essays and know verbs and what vocabulary to use, as well as aim for at least a B4 in each of my essays. Essays meaning - The English ones, the Chinese ones, the Literature ones, the Social Studies ones. Not the sciences ones. And I swear that I will seriously study next year. I'll be a nerd, but I won't care. TYS-ing every single day as though I've got nothing better to do, but there's no other way out. And I'll only be allowed 30 minutes on the computer - meaning online - 6 months before O Levels. And I'll be banned from ELDDS, so there's no bloody excuse for me to not pay attention to studying. I absolutely have to score for Prelims. And I swear I'm gonna eat up my Geography textbook if I have to, and I'm gonna make sure I can hit the proper keywords and points and know everything in Geography as though I grew up in the midst of a volcano. Gonna speak Mandarin from now on, whenever possible. Reading Chinese material whenever possible. And I'll select appropriate words to describe appropriate situations. My language has to be strong, so hopefully I can count Chinese in my L1R5. And I seriously have got to study, I have to get serious. Damn Sec 4. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |