|
Thursday, 18 October 2007 Y 20:08 This time round, I'm really promoted. Yeah, Michelle isn't in the same class as her Sec 2 juniors no more. Michelle's in 4C3. Uhhuh. Yupp, I'm Sec 4. Kiss me. ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ Results. Uhhuh. They were good, man, Proves that studying really damn works out. And you people reading this will hell as believe me. RESULTS STINK. Let's just say that I didn't ace my math. And its extremely disappointing, seeing how much effort I actually put into A-Math, surprisingly. And I totally didn't want to look at Mr Choy at all. It'll just grieve me as to how horribly I scored for his subject. Why? Because Mr Choy would probably say something along the lines of,"Michelle, I'm solely disappointed in you, your grade for this was so horrible," - just as he did in front of the whole of 3C3 when I scored B4 for Mid-years. And I was like - "Yes Mr Choy, I understand." If he does say something like that, as in my prediction, I shall say, "Yes Mr Choy, trust me, I understand the pain greatly." But the point is - I really did A-Math. In fact, one of the subjects I did the most for was A-Math. And I didn't even ace the damn thing. I don't even remember the questions, now. Math, math, math, math, math. Wait - A-Math, A-Math, A-Math. Biology. Yeah, this was the first Biology Final Year Paper that I actually passed. Maybe because it was the first Biology Final Year Paper that I actually sat for. Biology was a rather reluctant subject. It was a rather reluctant paper. And it was a passing mark. Chemistry. Oh, let's just say that I totally misinterpreted the paper. So, correct me if I'm wrong, Section C was the easiest. And then Section A. Then Section B. According to my grade - the hypothesis above proves true. Indeedy-do. Chinese. Well, before the chinese paper, the whole class of 3C3 were supporting each other by saying,"For Madam Lim." And it wasn't just a "For Madam Lim" and giggle and all those other stupid stuff that people do when they gossip - but a clenched-fist-victory kind of "For Madam Lim". So yes, we sat for the paper, and in our pounding little hearts, we thought of doing it for Madam Lim. Which is worth it, since she's so nice. And the grade was.. Fairly fine. I really hope my oral doesn't pull it down. I really speak Mandarin at home, Ms Ang! But yeah. Long composition proves good. 30/50 for the composition. Okay, so maybe it wasn't a very good grade, but my letter writing managed to pull it up, since letter writing was 16/20. Paper 2 was.. Also "For Madam Lim". Good grade? No, nothing special. E-Math. My mum must have been wailing when she saw my paper. I'm sorry Ms Lin! But I swear I really did study. I really really do. English. Okay, so maybe the long letter writing actually paid off. 3 1/2 pages - 23/30. Composition was an utterly new topic I'd never tried before, so - it wasn't that good. Oral was great. I didn't know Madam Kala was so impressed with my speech, even though I was stumbling and all of that. She actually gave me an A1, I am touched. Thanks, Madam Kala! Geography was disappointing. And yet, I expected it. Huge drop, no doubt, but then - no choice. That's the more important bit. Literature was really an assuagement to my deep grief and pain. Most definitely. At least I A2-ed that subject. 4 pages for an essay ain't no joke - my wrist was snapping. The tendon that held my tender flesh, fats and bones together - eh, wait, that's skin. But still - was tearing, and every word that I penned brought an excruciating pain throughout my entire nerve system but I had to keep on, and fight against my strong nemesis of Time, and bring a smile to... The world. Social Studies - I actually passed the bloody subject! Despite not doing 2 questions - of 6 and 7 marks respectively for Source-Based Question - which meant an instant deduction of 13 marks - count - I actually managed to pass the subject! I am touched. Well, yeah. I am touched. Physics was the expected. Initially, I intended to fail Biology and Physics - which was two of my sciences out of three, hereby naming me a Double Science Failure, instead of a Triple Science Failure, but still - but I miraculously passed Biology - and failed Physics. ___________________________________________________________________ The pain and the - no - gain of a student. Who says no pain no gain? I get pain, and no gain. Maybe I need a tad more pain, to get a taste of gain. And then I'll need alotta pain, for a hell lotta gain. Damn. Such is the misery of life. ___________________________________________________________________ ELDDS - we finally know what we're gonna do for the VS play! I am so damned proud of ELDDS. Yupp. We come up with fantastic ideas to rock the house - in 15 minutes. Hell, even Einstein couldn't do that. He had to take decades to think of E = MC^2. And, of course, I proud to acclaim that I played a part in instigating furthur active imagination from ELDDS. With my fantastically crumpled brain, of course. Not to forget Mr M's knowledge of the great stage of our lives, and... As such. ___________________________________________________________________ Did I mention I stapled myself today? Well, yeah. I did. Well, I'd never stapled myself before, so it came as a bit of a shock - and pain - when the bullet actually pierced through. And I was playing with my stapler, mainly because it takes an incredible amount of energy and force to just pump the bullet through paper, so I know I obviously wouldn't be hurt because I'm made out of flesh, blood and fats. But guess what? It somehow happened, and the staper released the sharp biting teeth of the bullets, which pierced through my skin, and indirectly, the air - because people screamed. Okay, let's see. I actually carried out my gory act in public. With watching eyes from Cherlyn, Song Yang, and Lynnette. And the offensive piece of metal was meted in my flesh, and blood was seriously gushing out. Even though I hate using the word gushing out, it was happening. And yeah. The first time I tried to remove it, it was still stuck. And the second time - I just pulled out the damn thing, and more bloody escaped from my finger. Lynnette was shocked, I could tell. Somehow, I was rather calm about it. Scary thought. Plastered finger, knee in cast. Yeah, I definitely got into a fight. And guess what? After the whole scene was cleared, I found the murder weapon. So I brought it home. Look at the beauty: ![]() Yupp, photo sucks, because it wasn't taken with my camera. See the darker shade of red? Its blood. A+ blood. And I measured the depth of my cut, which is 4.5 mm. Pain? Still pain. Plaster on? Nope. I'm gonna get a new plaster. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |