|
Saturday, 13 October 2007 Y 12:06 Women's Ads Some Ads in the Personals Can be really quite deceptive And the reader is more often Required to be perceptive When searching these ads For some feminine company Its hard to chose the perfect date From a list of so many For example if she claims To be in a Reubenesque state Doesn’t mean she’s an oil painting Just simply overweight Beware when she claims To be an Open-minded person Because open mindedness Denotes a certain Desperation Seeking “Friendship First” Does not exclude any smut Its just that she want’s to Live down her reputation as a slut If she is twee or of an Old-fashioned disposition Mean’s that she only does it In the missionary position Its possible she’ll mention Her Contagious Smile maybe But what this really means Is she does a lot of Ecstasy If she says that she is calm And is emotionally secure Means she is either a drunk Or on Medication for sure If she suggests that she Has lived life in a sociable way Means she’s been passed around Like an hors d'oeuvres tray If she says she’s Athletic inclined And claims to be out going Means she is flat chested Loud and quite embarrassing And if she says she’s forty-ish And would like a romantic night Means she’s in her fifties And Looks better by candle light Copyright © Paul Curtis. All Rights Reserved ___________________________________________________________________ Hyeon: I removed your last tag for a reason, cos you were probably gonna get me killed. Shall tell you on Tuesday why. ___________________________________________________________________ Spiderman 3 yesterday. I got it because I liked the poster. ![]() Turns out - I kinda like the movie too. The best scene was the one at the church. I'm not Christian nor Catholic, and unlike Hyeon, I'm not an atheist too. Basically, I'm what everyone calls a free-thinker. So, yes. Free. But still, the church scene was the absolute best. Alot of themes were presented in that scene, and I liked it alot. Religion, beliefs. Good and evil. See - Spiderman was in black - his evil and dark costume, and he was sitting outside the church on the towers of the church and he was in regret for hurting Mary-Jane, whom I find explicitly ugly. No, seriously. But anyway, he went into the church, seeking good. And the other idiot went to the same church, seeking evil. And guess what? They both got what they wanted. But yes, purification of the soul. I loved that scene. ___________________________________________________________________ Hollywood's hottest stars under 25. 1.Keira Knightley 2.Daniel Radcliffe What the. Keira Knightley - good. Daniel Radcliffe!?! |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |