Tuesday, 16 October 2007 Y 15:07

Check this out:

Freaky? Well, I dunno. I don't even know who this person is. But apparently, he added me on Youtube, promoting his special talent. Oh, still. Mind-reading. Never really thought about it.
___________________________________________________________________

You got me slipping, tumbling,
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love.

That was Fergie's Clumsy lyrics, so don't get all excited and WOAH when you hear Fergie singing this over the radio. She's doing some crappy Christina Aguilera stand, and a little spice of Nicole Scherzinger in to create her own Fergie the Duchess style, but hey - it ain't workin'.

Nicole Scherzinger is internationally irreplaceable. Really. No Matter What.
___________________________________________________________________

Speaking of Nicole Scherzinger reminds me of this weird advertisement that I saw while watching PCK. Apparently, Channel 5 is gonna air this show called: Finding the next Pussycat Doll or something along that line.

Finding the next Pussycat doll!!?

I am sure as hell as gonna watch. 31st October - wait for me!
___________________________________________________________________

Tag replies:

Sam:

Sam's an idiot, Michelle rules the world. Sam sucks. Hah. Sam's girly. Girly whirly Sam. HAHAH. Secrets are fun. HAHAH, I bet you bribed the teachers to let you be Head Prefect. Wait, no. You whined until they got so sick of you, so they said,"OKAY.", right? I knew it. And I'm no dude, honey. I'm a 100 percent Dudette. HAHAH, oh god. I know, I know, there was ELDDS. Hell, I feel upset, damnit. Huge confusion back there, damn, I really should have stayed. Oh, whatthehell. And don't get upset over one photo. Wait, it wasn't one. It was three. Oops.
___________________________________________________________________

Hyeon:

Our secret's out. :( Cat got let out of the bag! Who let the dog out?!! I'm not being rational, huh. HAHAH, yes, you were supposed to feel sad. That guy was really crying, surprisingly. So I'm guessing he either had a rather substandard camera, or he was lying to the cyber-world - that he was crying. Or third option, his acting really sucks. And yes - that guy just looks and talks damn gay. Don't mute it - its gonna sound so much better.
___________________________________________________________________

Weilin:

Hello buddy! I shall link you later after this post, alrighty? Alrighty!
___________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth:

Yupp, this Sunday. Piece of good news - I'm coming on the 2-4 slot! Isn't that great? So I won't be an obstruction between inter-personal relationships that spark off in the earlier class, eh? Frankly, I'm wondering if it really is good news or not. Well in any case, I get to piss Michellina off - so its good news.
___________________________________________________________________

Clarence:

Uhhuh. I seriously wonder why you're so into Sundays. No, really. I'm very intrigued. Secret had a very interesting twist to it, so it was quite pleasantly surprising.
___________________________________________________________________

Jeannel:

Yupp, you are linked. Later. Oh wellies. I shall blog about Timothy and Zheng Xian's immense amount of doughnuts and Zheng Xian's special ability - the gift of crap. AND, of course, my ultimate favourite game of his - hangman.
___________________________________________________________________

Aricia:

No, I am not funny. I am as funny as a banana. See, is a banana funny? No. Precisely. So - I am not funny. Its just that you Sec 1s are easy enough to amuse. I don't actually think I amuse my parents. Oh wait, I do. But yeah. I bet I don't amuse people non-related to me, and within 50 years older than me. Yupp, I sure won the bet.
___________________________________________________________________

3C3 people are not cool. When I say, "See you later, alligator," few know how to reply. Isn't that saddening?

And by the way, the reply is: In a while, crocodile.

Yeah. It comes in a box of two.
___________________________________________________________________

And and, did I mention that Jiali is incredibly mean? Aside from the fact that she made me abuse Samantha's Elmo - because of my incredibly "abusive streak" - she thinks that I don't watch Chinese shows.

I DO.

And during Literature, we Hollywoo-ed, and I realised - OMG, I know minimal gossip about Hollywood.

I don't care - I'm gonna read up on Tinseltown.
___________________________________________________________________

Sabrina, Cherlyn and I went high on Gimme More by Britney Spears. Okay fine, so maybe I did, and I happily infected them. Yeah, it happens.
___________________________________________________________________

I was telling Vanessa about my bruises which I recently acquired thanks to a certain Leonard Koh. And Vanessa obviously thinks that I either got into a gang fight, or I had a ghostly encounter.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
___________________________________________________________________

I'm upset.

Sam stalked me.
___________________________________________________________________

Iman is going with me to the debate camp. Great. At least I'll have someone, since Aleena's hell as not going, nor is Stephanie Mualim.

Yupp. Iman and I. Dang. My imagination's gonna run wild. Honestly. And in ACS. Woah. I hope Iman doesn't infect me too much with her... Active imagination.
___________________________________________________________________

Kristie was being a bad kid today by not going home even though she was ill. I shall scold her tomorrow. I actually hope she's well enough for me to scold her.

Poor Kristie. Nevermind, I shall hug her tomorrow instead.
___________________________________________________________________

Oh yes - Let me just inform you of what happened of my 7-day-old 8GB iPod Nano.

The guy reseted by iPod, so its running fine now.

So yeah. Nothing much. Shihan was dissing my silver iPod, so I shall bring it to school tomorrow, and compare it to her black one. And her's isn't even the nice online-colour black one. Thank god I didn't get the black one. PHEW.

But still. The red online booking one is still the ultimate. I shall find a nice picture of it, and upload it here.
___________________________________________________________________

And hence, the best ending of all - a video by Singapore's best-loved character ever - PHUA CHU KANG.

Honestly, I think Phua Chu Kang's a very good series. Humour impact level: 9/10.

And just this one video should bring back good memories of non-schooling. And it was during Primary 5 and I was supposed to have a camp, and I was freaked by the ghostly encounters of the previous batch about the eerie stories behind the walls of the sisters' convent, so you can guess my joy at being told that I didn't have to stay over at camp.

Yupp. SARS IS THE VIRUS. Enjoy:


___________________________________________________________________