|
Thursday, 25 October 2007 Y 19:16 There was a liitle boy in church. He had to go to the bathroom so he told his mother, ''Mommy, I have to piss.'' The mother said, ''Son don't say 'piss' in church. Next time you have to piss, say, 'whisper' because it is more polite." The next Sunday, the litle boy was sitting by his father this time, and once again, he had to go to the bathroom. He told his father, ''Daddy I have to whisper.'' The father said, ''OK. Here, whisper in my ear.'' ___________________________________________________________________ Last day of school thank god. Thank sweet Lurline. But guess what? It isn't exactly a very "last day" of school for me - because I have to frequently move back to Crescent for Holiday lessons. So? Its isn't really the last day of school, honey. And talking about last day of school brings back rather fond memories of last year's "last day of school", where everyone was upset and crying. And Eunice was crying the most. Rachel Chng was weeping like mad, and she was the first one who got me crying. Then Eunice cried even more than Chng did, and I was so shocked and touched, I cried too. And after everything - the hugs, the party, the whatnots were over, and everyone went on home - I cried again! The day was weird. Basically. I remember we had math, because Eunice, Michellina, Stephanie, Valerie, Amanda Quek, Su Jean, Celestine and I had a little talk with Mr Keong about the subject combinations in Sec 3. And I was saying that I would like to be a terrorist, and Mr Keong was staring at me like I was hopeless. Still. One can follow their dreams - can't they? Hahah. Big difference: I probably don't want to be a terrorist. Anyway - I was telling Hyeon about the end-year party last year, when we invited our dearest form teacher - Ms Tan Siew Huang - and our dearest science teacher - though we had two, but only Ms Ho decided to come - and our dearest math teacher - Mr Keong. I distinctly remember Hui Ying and Felicia and I were supposed to be the escorts, but Felicia had to run off to deal with the council or something, so Hui Ying and I were left in charge of escorting the teachers. No wait - two teachers: Ms Ho and Mr Keong. And I remember too - I'm testing to see how much I remember of past memories - that Hui Ying and I helped Stephanie Mualim because she fell down or something, so we were rather late for the farewell thing. 2S2 sang the wedding song just as soon as Ms Ho and Mr Keong stepped into the classroom, so it was rather odd for me to stand there. But I don't think I was even in the class, I think I was someplace else. I remember I sat beside Stephanie Loh, who was trying not to cry as we watched the video, and suddenly I screamed because I remembered that Gretchen bullied me into kissing the camera and so I did. Stupidly. But still. Thank god they stopped the video before my speech thing, because everyone was crying and nobody was watching. So, cry-day. I guess ELDDS after that cheered me up a little. And I remember that there was ELDDS on that day, because we had to clear up, and I had to leave with Valerie, who was gonna go for Dance, and me ELDDS. Michellina and Celestine were crying pathetically, and people had to rush of for CCAs, so it was quite saddening. ![]() I am somewhere in this picture. Seems like I have a great memory. I can remember stuff that happened a year ago! So, what did I have for dinner yesterday? Not a very memorable dinner afterall. ___________________________________________________________________ It kinda saddened me when I walked past 2G2 to go to the canteen, and the class was mousy quiet. No - OMG, its the last day we're gonna be together, I'm upset; No - Promise to keep in contact okay?; No - When we see each other next time, I'll give you a big hug; No - See you in my class tomorrow! No crying, no hugging - it didn't feel like the last day. But it was. So I was emo-ing and all, but it doesn't matter to me that my Sec 2s don't treasure their current classes and that they're gonna get hell next year. No, seriously, I'm cool with it. ___________________________________________________________________ People I'd like to say farewell and thank you to: Three of my ELDDS juniors. 1. Manasa of 2C2, moving off to School Of The Arts. You've always been really fantastic to us, and your seniors have seen the potential and passion for Drama in you ever since you first came to us as a Sec 1. I would say that you are sparky, and very bright and open. Had fun being emcees with you for BlackBox, although that didn't turn out very well. We're just too mature for a crowd of young and inexperienced naive little ones. I wish you luck in School Of The Arts, darling. And may I never forget the MSN-ing through the nights - of de-stressing before SYF, of planning and making the flyers for BlackBox, of talking incessantly with you about the deepest and darkest secrets - specially entrusted to you, my darling. We'll miss you greatly. And I realise that I haven't passed you your letter yet, but I trust that when you come during ELDDS, I'll give you a huge bear hug - and a letter. Farewell, Pak Sanyo. And let your daughter marry Kumaran. I'll look after him for you; I was in the same Primary School as him. And even though the idiot stole my eraser in Primary 3, it don't matter no. 2. Aditi of 2G2, moving off to National Junior College. There was a bit of conflict in the debate field the other time, and I truly, duly apologise for that. Maybe it wasn't really that much of your fault, but maybe we were just too overbearing, and there was a really short time limit. You've always struck me as a debater, darling. You've a rather - let me use Sneha's words - "debatey voice". And you're smart, really. Else NJC wouldn't have accepted you. So I'm just gonna wish you the best of luck, The Stranger. Really - you looked extremely pedophilic - if there ever is a word like that? - in the SYF photo, but you can't beat me. I was a chinese ghost. 3. Dhivya of 2G3, moving off to Temasek Junior College. I know we probably gave you a tad too much trouble during SYF, mainly because ELDDS has never been under a student Stage Manager ever before, and we were probably a tad too much. But thank you, thank you, for staying back every time and clearing the stuff with us, and making sure that you're the absolute last person to ever go home every single ELDDS session. And thanks for standing in for Iman's place when she was running a high fever and all. I know you were blaming yourself for not acting it properly, but no, it really wasn't your fault, it was the fault of ELDDS. So goodbye my fair juniors. I wish you luck in every single aspect of your future careers. And thanks for having the courage to say goodbye to ELDDS - and I know that each of you were upset - and leaving us with the lingering and longing feeling, for maybe this whole year to start all over again. And maybe, just maybe, life could be renewed. ___________________________________________________________________ And did I mention that today didn't seem like the last day? Madam Lim thought so too. But I came late into her lesson, so I was rather apologetic about it. But Mdm Lim seemed rather nonchalant, so I guessed she was alright with me coming in late. But I paid extra hard attention and tried my utmost best to catch up with the rest of the class, so that I could go score full marks - without cheating: I never cheat - in her little quiz at the end of the class. And I scored full marks. Surprisingly. ___________________________________________________________________ A-Math was... I dunno what A-Math was. But it was the most interesting class of the day - which is saying something. But I don't know what its saying. Before A-Math, I was a little guilty at not being present when Mdm Lim was teaching. And Mr Choy came in, and he said,"Today's my last lesson with you all," and Wendy clapped once. So I laughed alot at that. Why? Because Mr Choy sounded distressed by the news, and Wendy was estatic! So it was rather ironic. Mr Choy did an experiment during A-Math. Its something I call the Projector scene. Well, I was talking to Juanita and Amanda Quek when suddenly I glimpsed a sight of Mr Choy jumping. So I was rather intrigued, and I turned to see what was happening, and he jumped again. And caught the projector string. So we witnessed Mr Choy reliving his old days of, oh, I dunno, playing basketball or something? But like, in the sense of reaching out to pull a string..? Okay, its just the closest sports activity I can find linking to jumping. Unless its skipping rope... Still. I called it an experiment mainly because it seemed to me that Mr Choy didn't call any members of the class up to pull the string for him, but to do it himself, as a form of a hands-on experiment. And anyway, I bet he was itching to jump and pull the string himself since he's not that old anyway, I'm quite sure he's young - at least, at heart. I paid attention during A-Math. And Yeeting was saying that Mr Choy can write a textbook, which I do agree, in a sense. I mean - his intelligence was never undermined in 3C3, or so everyone thinks. But his method was useful - or so I thought. At least in-between Guin and I, I can understand his method, while Guin needs furthur thinking to understand. See, Guin? I'm the smarter twin. Mr Choy was asking us,"Is this how the way you all learn completing the square method in E-Maths? Because that's the way how I learnt," and Guin and I were laughing at that. Mr Choy scolded me twice, if I'm not wrong, I didn't count. But I think he did. Once was,"Michelle, don't be crazy," or something like that, and another was,"Michelle, you're distracting people around you..." and all of that, that I could probably churn out since I've been subjected to this sort of emotional abuse since the start of this year's A-Math course, and have heard it ever since. Mr Choy's afterword, of his speech of me distracting people around me, and Guin laughing and nodding to agree, and I was like - I'm used to it. Wendy asked Mr Choy a question. And that was a significant statement, because it led to a very important social point in this lifetime of Michelle Teo. Wendy asked Mr Choy,"Mr Choy, are you happy here?" twice, but I think Mr Choy misinterpreted the question, and he was like what? I don't understand, so I helped Wendy by rephrasing her question, and Mr Choy understood, and he replied,"Okay la, this is one of my smartest classes, but the attitude ah... Haiyoh..." and he turned to me and said,"Especially you," And I was like - WHAT!? Then Mr Choy started saying in a rather concerned and worried tone - kinda like the way how you comfort someone who broke up with their boyfriend - "Michelle, your father's very fierce right?" OH GOSH, I laughed alot at that. Honestly. And Mr Choy went on to say,"All the teachers say that your father's very fierce. Then you come to school, and you go crazy. Are you usually like that at home?" I was bemused. Very bemused. I never knew that my dad was fierce and scary. But I replied Mr Choy and said yeah, and started laughing again because it was too funny! I think he almost wanted to ask if my parents had ever brought me to counselling or something, but I think he shook his head and walked off instead, I can't remember what happened, because I was laughing too much. I did A-Math during A-Math, and I was trying to show Mr Choy that I was properly concentrating on his work, but he seemed adamant and focused immensely on the point that I was laughing too much to do any proper work, and affecting those around me. Aish was singing at the top of her voice "Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy," and I was like - Shut up, Aish. But did Mr Choy scold her? No. ___________________________________________________________________ Hyeon forgot to bring her baby photos. But I did! And I was admiring how cute I was as a baby. And I realised the powerful process of evolution. That from a cute little baby, people change to a disgusting person. ___________________________________________________________________ There wasn't the "Summering time, Until Septation", today. Or at least, I wasn't there. Left early from Chinese class to go for ELDDS. Which was rather sad, considering the fact that ELDDS started at 4 instead of 330. ___________________________________________________________________ VS play. I've a feeling. We are rather ready. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |