Wednesday, 10 October 2007 Y 16:24

Remember this: Nothing is written in the stars. Not these stars, nor any others. No one controls your destiny.
___________________________________________________________________

I was confirming with Mr Keong about the social problem faced in Crescentian society - basically. I can't possibly name sources, can I? I've gotta protect my sources.

But its official anyway. I don't care. Except that I was informed last Wednesday, instead of knowing it today? And today was merely a confirmation of the news heard last week?

I'm worried about next year. Just as how I was worried about this year. I want all my past present and future teachers to remain in Crescent!! Which means - I want Mrs Low to stay!

I was already upset when my PE teacher of 3 years had to retire, and now my Physics and co-form teacher's going off to another country!? That's ridiculous.

For Mr Samat's case - at least he's still able to come visit Crescent occasionally. But for Mrs Low - HELLO!? The probability of seeing her around Carrefour shopping is zero!

Bloody hell. ___________________________________________________________________

ELDDS tomorrow? No. Yes. I don't know. I shall ask Mualim. Or Mr M. But most probably yes. Our VS play is next month, which is 3 weeks, HELLO!? And we've gotta finish rushing everything before we act. And props? We're gonna need... I dunno. What do we need? Do we even have a script to act on?___________________________________________________________________

I'm on the verge of recounting my upsetting Sec 1 and 2 days.
___________________________________________________________________

My mum has this strange premonition that I'll marry someone who lives really far. Hurh, oh yeah. The length of my holding my chopsticks is not that far, not like her cousin who held it at the top and married an Englishman. In fact, the length is almost analogous to my grandfather. And he married a Singaporean. Far? Not quite. Its not that far to Taiwan, is it?

Yeah, so Taiwan's the limit. And who in Taiwan? My nephew? Stupid.

Weird theologies.
___________________________________________________________________

I currently have a new 8GB iPod. Why? Because my mum rolled over my 2GB one, hence destroying my LCD screen, and the damn thing had a crack in it, and the ink leaked out and what became of my 2GB iPod? Its destroyed.

And my mum felt guilty, since it happened 2 weeks ago, and she brought me out yesterday to buy a new one.

I did alot yesterday. I was dragged into a massaging salon crap, and the stupid lady was killing me. Not just killing me softly, but really, killing me. I'm gonna make damn sure I know all the appointments I signed myself with my mum for.

The masseur, or masseuress, was being a total idiot. I can't believe she actually said that my back shackles were very tense because I "work too hard"?! And she actually said that my muscles were very hard or something, and I was thinking that - isn't it good to be hard instead of soft? Doesn't soft carry a connotation of fats as well?

My back aches.
___________________________________________________________________

My cousin's girlfriend is called Michelle. I hate it. And she's not even pretty! I hope they don't get married. At least the good thing is, they're both 4, so they can't be serious about one another.
___________________________________________________________________

I just watched the music video for Big Girl and 1 2 3 4. FUN.
___________________________________________________________________

Mr Choy has a very well hidden sense of humour. The thing is - he actually annotated my A-Math homework! Which I feel very... uhm... touched by. No, seriously. Remember I once said that I was gonna write about how irritating the graph question was, because it had a very irritating graph to draw? So I wrote "I am not drawing this. Its irritating."?

Guess what?

Mr Choy actually replied.

Will upload the photo at a later date or post, because Blogger's not allowing me to do it in this post.

I am so proud of Mr Choy, he actually has the sense of humour to do this, underneath that solemn expressionless face! Utterly fantastic. And yes, he's favourited for this.

Mr Choy, with that sense of humour.

Oh, damnit.
___________________________________________________________________