|
Wednesday, 10 October 2007 Y 11:54 Men's Ads When the boot is on The other foot it is no easier Looking in the Men’s Ads You’ll find them even sleazier Finding men in the Personals Is a minefield to be truthful But here are a few pointers, Which may be thought useful Chose a man Well Educated And knowledgeable too You will spend a boring evening As he patronizes you He may modestly claim To be only average looking Meaning that from his ears And nose there is hair sprouting If he says he is a sensitive man Means he cries to readily And if he is very sensitive Means he is gay, definitely If he likes to cuddle means He’s insecure and very scary Huggable means he’s overweight And also rather hairy If he claims he is good looking He is arrogant rather And if he says he’s mature Means he’s older than your father A “Free Spirit” will perform With a variety of subjects And “Friendship first” is fine As long as it ends with sex If he claims he has an athletic bent And is fit, physically Then he certainly watches Too much sport on telly And if he says he’s forty-ish He’s probably fifty-three And if you’re only twenty-five You’re far too old you see And if perhaps he claims to be A very Open-minded lover Means he’ll have sex With your sister and your mother Copyright © Paul Curtis. All Rights Reserved Poetry. ___________________________________________________________________ Tag replies: Michelle Quek: QUEK I MISS YOU!! We have to go to SSC to bowl again! I went yesterday, and I didn't see anyone. No Daniel, no Catherine, not even Terence Tan! So the youth bowlers have got to go to bowl and bring life back to the bowling alley, okay! And Michelle Quek is nice, okay! Nice nice nice nice nice person. Now you can go call me nice. :) ___________________________________________________________________ Elizabeth: I will never ever ever cheat - I don't cheat, hah. When am I going back to Mr Tan's? I don't know. Is there a session this Sunday? I'm not stressed, I'm so happy. That story rocks, Michellina's gonna say,"Woah, Michelle, thank god you put this story up. I love you so much. And you'll continue to be my idol until the day I die! Yes, Michelle, you possess a special place in my heart, and I can even say, you possess me! My love for you, my dear, is deeper than the deepest oceans, and higher than the highest skies! You are my love, my one and only, and yes, I find you utterly fantastic. Love, Michellina." Cool! 20/30 is fine, I guess. I think your school's standard of English is much higher than mine, because in my class, 20/30 is a good grade, but its not the grade of an essay that everyone will read. A little weird. Sauerkraut is pickled white cabbage, and its very salty. Yupp. YEAH, German sausages aren't healthy. But doesn't matter. Its German, that's the more important bit. ___________________________________________________________________ Sam: Okay. "Touch buttons" is... Let's just say its a private joke amongst my Sec 2 class and our beloved Math teacher. And let's just leave it at that. I fear I would die of over-laughing. And thanks, my dear! I'll sms you my new number - you don't expect me to put it up on the internet and allow any idiot to gain access to my privacy, do you? Precisely. But you've to remind me to sms you. My old number still works, just that if you send an sms to my old number, my new phone recieves it, and replies it with my new number. So yeah. I said that you were subtle?! YOU!? Oh, that's crappy. I never did. And if I did, I never remembered. Forget it, subtle is not a word to describe you at all. Subtle is a word to describe people of a higher status, so don't worry, you're not qualified. =D And I didn't know you frequented my blog so often, woah. I'm so touched. =D I like dissing you. Pity I won't be able to dis you as often next year, huh. I'll be banned from ELDDS, and all. :( ___________________________________________________________________ Aricia: Darling, you weren't mean! Why are you mean, I don't understand. It was sweet of you, really. Not to mention you also wrote that card thing for me, which I shall snap a picture of it and port it on my blog someday. Maybe today. Yes, yes, yes, I owe you one. I wanted to get you something when I walked around yesterday, but I couldn't. I'll get you a bear, okay! ___________________________________________________________________ Rachael: Perfect URL, huh. Why don't you put down www.ms-undecided.blogspot.com? Its better. Hurh, bugging me, huh. I totally agree. But hey - you people are gonna be seniors next year, so you better get some discipline. And get serious about ELDDS. We've always faced this problem of discipline, why? Because the seniors are not that disciplined and the juniors are not disciplined at all! I'm not asking you people to take control of your juniors, but to get them interested and excited about ELDDS. Passion is damn important. Talk more and interact with them, okay! I don't care, you've to do it, since I'll be banned from ELDDS next year anyway. ___________________________________________________________________ Hyeon: I think we're very socially-interactive people. Yeah, we are. I'm a little disturbed and worried. But I heard that the new one can't be that bad, so... I dunno. Its really the "one man's meat is another's poison" theorem, isn't it? Oh, I didn't tell you my new number? Oh, I dunno. ___________________________________________________________________ Xiner: Yes, we have got to mix up chemicals again! Its so fun! But the bad thing is that I can't remember what I added, so we can't get the scholars to figure out what we produced, which is sad. I think I'll make notes next time. Then we could probably create some exotic product. And Mrs Leow will be very proud of us. Hahah. ___________________________________________________________________ Theo: Yes, we both had different experiences on the same thing, Theo. And please stop talking about that, I'm serious. I'm gonna ignore you the next time you start on the subject. ___________________________________________________________________ Juanita: Yes, I have this very strong feeling that we were both twins in our last lives. Don't you think so? Wait, of course you think so. We're twins afterall. Heroes is a fantastic series, I never knew. I like Hiro, he's funny. But then again, I've only watched the first ever episode. I think the cheerleader's scary. And the painter being able to predict the future through his paintings thing is a rip-off. Funny how our powers are so limited, yet so wonderful, huh. ___________________________________________________________________ Padma: Well, hello dear! I seriously love Paso Doble its the best and the hottest dance on the floor ever! The thing is, there are alot of dances which don't have substance in them, mainly because its damn difficult to be able to do a good dance for Paso Doble. I wanna learn! GERMANY RULES. Woah. I didn't know we had so much in common too! Cool. ___________________________________________________________________ Johnathan: I hate you. I can't believe you actually threatened to blackmail me. For goodness sake. Find something to blackmail me, Johnathan, and you can do so. Bloody idiot. Nah, we won't get happy happy high high. Not with you, at least. Hahah! I bet I really hurt your feelings this time round. I rule! Go Michelle, go Michelle! Yes, yes, I called you. And you didn't return my call! So you've to call me now. Hah. ___________________________________________________________________ Jerene: Hahah, don't worry darling, I'm touched enough that you actually had the time to go online and wish me stuff like that! Yes, I am. Good luck for O Levels, okay! I'll give you my silent support! ___________________________________________________________________ Tinaes: Updated much. Hahah! And congrats, your exams are over and done with! I have this very premonition that I'm going to go to your school, Tinaes. Seriously. ___________________________________________________________________ Michellina: Aww, honey. I'm so upset - you actually said something like that?! :( You know its such a lie. You're my best enemy again. :( ___________________________________________________________________ Jertaime: Mine was horrible, darling, I'm gonna get retained. I can't believe what happened throughout all these years. :( Hahah! I think if my juniors read this, they'll be damn pissed off, and then they'll laugh because they know it won't ever come true. HAHAH. ___________________________________________________________________ Lydia: I'm not emo! Hmprf. :( I rule I'm cool. Yeah. HAHAH! ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |