|
Wednesday, 10 October 2007 Y 10:08 輕輕楊柳風 悠悠桃花水 小船兒漂來了俊俏的小阿妹 眼睛水靈靈 臉上紅霞飛 問一聲小阿妹 你要去接誰? 要問阿妹去接誰呀 阿妹心兒醉 去接久別的情哥哥 遠方凱旋歸 Its in 繁体 for a reason. ___________________________________________________________________ Oh yes, today's 雙十節! 臺灣 臺灣 臺灣 臺灣 臺灣 Oh, the love. ___________________________________________________________________ I feel like calling up 趙志旺 and wishing him a happy day. But no. The idiot can come call up his aunt and tell his aunt that instead. I'll just act as though I don't know his number. He's gonna get murdered if he comes to Singapore. ___________________________________________________________________ Chinese in the morning, chinese for the rest of the day. Conversing in mandarin. Yay. ___________________________________________________________________ Tag replies today! I have a month's worth of tags to reply. That's how many people? I don't know. ___________________________________________________________________ Watched a little Pearl act yesterday. I can't believe how utterly great she was! I don't think ELDDS can ever ever ever act like her. Why? Because nobody in ELDDS is cute enough. Well, yeah, sorry ELDDS. But seriously - even ELDDS isn't as cute as she?! Especially since I have extremely AHEM "cute" juniors - that's debatable - who cannot act like Pearl! Yes, my dear juniors, I'm dissing you people now. I haven't dissed people since Monday, so I've to do it today. Watch Pearl, the rocker. You're going HOLLYWOOD, baby! Literally. ___________________________________________________________________ "I, take thee, to be my wedded husband. to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. According to God's holy ordinance, and thereto I pledge thee my faith." Sylvia's gonna say that in a few months time. According to her, she's marrying a tall Russian guy called Richard. Pfft. Go ahead Sylvia. Force him to do it. I actually hope he does. As least that's two irritating people off my back. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |