|
Wednesday, 31 October 2007 Y 21:15 Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…" Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!" Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes. The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She say no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…" Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!" Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes. By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…" And the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!" ___________________________________________________________________ I am giving this post about 5 minutes, so please, sorry if I don't reply tags today, honey hotts. I shall do that tomorrow. Uhm, no wait. Friday. Yeah, Friday. Because I won't have time tomorrow. ___________________________________________________________________ Initially when I typed in www.simonsays-idgad.blogspot.com, I thought that scrolling down to the tagboard, would have alot of people screaming at me: OMG, MICHELLE, YOU PONNED ENGLISH! Well, nobody did! Thank god. And then again, maybe everybody ponned english. HAHAH, poor Mr Les Cohen - I bet he was heartbroken when I didn't come. AWW. Still, I wonder who represented the class in the speech compeitition. Maybe Amanda Woo did! Then 3C3 won't have anything to worry about. ___________________________________________________________________ But honestly, I didn't pon english. I was with ELDDS. HAH, so it was an official reason. And I have to do make-up on the 14th - HELLO! That's like... And 14th is the release of the Sec 2 class placement results, so I get to check up on the Sec 2s of ELDDS. And diss those who get into triple science off. ___________________________________________________________________ I woke up this morning thinking: I wanna be able to blog about how fantastic ELDDS was today during practice. And I have my wish. VS! We're ready for you. And please, VS, please. Don't laugh at me. I can't do hip-hop very well. I can't do hip-hop at all! Varuni was laughing at me and calling me cute when I was dancing. I am not used to a Sec 1 calling me cute. No, there's nothing about the superiority crap, its just that - I am not usually called "cute", mostly "irritating". Yes - so please, VS - I know I can't dance. We were hip-hopping the Mini Forum, and thank god the teachers didn't walk out of the staffroom to see what we were doing. THANK GOD. I wonder what I would have done. And I wonder how their faces would have looked like. ___________________________________________________________________ I've spent more than 5 minutes on this damn post. And I really gotta escape now to watch THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT PUSSYCAT DOLL. Hotsome. I hope I don't get disappointed! Nicole, my love. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |