Tuesday, 23 October 2007 Y 20:16

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!"
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?"

"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"
___________________________________________________________________

Guin is extremely upset that Mr Choy's not gonna teach us next year.

And so is Aish. Aish was really really upset about the news.

I guess I'm a little upset about Mr Choy not teaching us next year. Rather contradicting, seeing that I was rather worried about Mr Choy's teaching us earlier this year - because he was scary. Well yes - have I ever mentioned how Mr Choy freaked me out when he first stepped into class?

Mr Choy has, apparently, taken tomorrow's English as well as Thursday's PE to teach A-Math. Michelle: Try to pay attention, although you'll be laughing at Mr Choy for whichever reason you don't even know. Its probably the last time he's ever ever ever gonna teach you. So yes, try to pay attention to your first ever A-math teacher.

Oh yes, did I mention that yesterday was my first time seeing Mr Choy in the canteen? I personally have no idea why I'm documenting it here, but I am.
___________________________________________________________________

Clarence and Winston are currently explaining to me what a wedgie and a flagpole and a taupok is.

The looks of it...

I'm fairly impressed.

Although birthdays hurt.

I'm glad I wasn't born a boy.

Apparently, a wedgie means pulling some guy's underwear damn high, and letting it slap back. And I was wondering if some guy decided not to wear underwear on his birthday, so that someone else wouldn't be able to pull his underwear. But no, apparently, that's worse. Because you'll end up touching the butt of some guy - which does not reflect well on one's character.

Taupok - means multiple humping, basically. Need I say more?

Flagpole, I feel, is the most painful one. Its just... Painful. Winston was telling me that people gradually stopped, and I was like, "Why, is the flagpole dented?"
___________________________________________________________________

Hyeon's boyfriend came to school today to sell her tickets and to give her a big hug as well as a bouquet, and I know she's gonna murder me for this.
___________________________________________________________________

I owe Clarence an apology, because he's upset that I said he's gay when he isn't. And I can vouch for him not being gay, but I can also vouch for him being gay. Hell - the happy kinda gay.
___________________________________________________________________

High School Musical 2-ing was stopped, because 3C3 created chaos by laughing too much. Because the subtitles rock.

Until septation, people. Its Summering time.

Its decided - that on the last day of school, 3C3 is gonna sing "What time is it?" once the bell rings at 4pm.
___________________________________________________________________

I was telling Winston that I'm actually being gossiped about, and he seems intrigued. And about girl schools. And he's telling me about guy schools.

Same concept, back there and then.
___________________________________________________________________