Tuesday, 20 November 2007 Y 20:46

You Were Nice This Year

You Were 35% Naughty, 65% Nice

Okay, so you weren't *entirely* nice this year
But Santa doesn't expect a modern girl to be perfect
You were good enough - and you'll be rewarded for it



I assume it was complimenting, although I don't pretty much assume so.
___________________________________________________________________

Graduation Night for my Sec 4 seniors on the 15th - I kinda forgot. Kinda hard to think that next year's our Graduation Night.

Imagination's tough. I can't imagine Cherlyn in a flowing black gown, or Hyeon in a red dress. And then again, I don't think Hyeon will wear a red dress - will you, Hyeon?

I imagine Shihan to be in a short black dress. And then again, she'd put on her fantastically huge sunglasses and strap heels about 12 inches long and strut around prettily.

Mira and I have a prediction on what's gonna happen during Graduation Night. She'll be the first to cry, and then I'll be second.

I don't know if its ever gonna happen, but I hope it does. Because I might not be going for Graduation Night, due to some... Predicted circumstances. But I'm 90% sure that I'm going. YAY.
___________________________________________________________________

By the way, has anyone seen Vanessa Hudgen's nude photo? I saw the censored one - thanks to Sylvia. Not that I would prefer seeing the nude one, but really. The thing was, the one I saw wasn't even censored because she was nude. It was pixelated, and she was wearing clothes.

Why anyone would do that, I don't know. Its supposed to be a cheap joke, I presume.

Shan't upload the censored one, because its... Well, stupid. But I shall upload a picture of Vanessa Hudgens wearing clothes. So if you ever see a nude photo of Vanessa Hudgens, you could recognise it immediately. And close the window, so you don't get blinded.



Vanessa Hudgens - WITH CLOTHES. Boy, I sure am as hell proud of her. She's finally wearing some clothes! Gosh, maybe she wanted to feel how fabric felt like, on the skin, and so she put on some clothes, just like everybody else!

I did mention that I didn't really like Vanessa Hudgens before, did I?
___________________________________________________________________

And newsflash - I didn't know that Tyra Banks was 33. Read: THIRTY THREE. Gosh, she looks young to me. Or maybe she's acting like she's young. Look at this, she totally doesn't look 33:



And, oh, you know, sometimes, opinions change, and for me, they change pretty quickly. Just looking at this:



Believe it - they're the same person.

I don't believe it.

Anyhow, Tyra was hitting Fashion week - ITS OVER - and she was telling everyone how to look CHIC.

And I think that coloured jeans are chic - even though people obviously can't handle them, the idiotic fools.
And I never ever ever knew that Singapore had a fashion week. Proves how superficial my knowledge of fashion is. GOSH.
___________________________________________________________________

Masi Oka can beatbox - OMG.
Its just fascinating.
___________________________________________________________________

I fondly remember the 2S2 turkeys:


[Enlarge to see clearly - picture belongs to Amanda Quek]

It took place during English, when Mr Siow enveloped into another one of his parachuting days.
2S2 members flipped open their tablets, and using Internet connection, signed into MSN.

They changed their MSN Display Names to "turkey", and put "be a turkey today!" for their Personal Messages.

And so, with the constant monotone of our beloved English teacher as the background music, we had a mass conversation, of the turkeys.
2S2. The love.
___________________________________________________________________

And YES - I wanted to complain about Sylvia's severe lack of compassion for her fellow man. Uhm, me, I mean.
Well - today was a rather unconventional topic: Marriage.

I can't believe that Sylvia's planned who to marry, how to marry, how she would meet her husband, how he would talk to her, how he would look at her, what clothes he would wear, what she should say, what she should wear, what kind of person she would marry - and the whatnots.
I simply can't believe it.
So I told Sylvia a little statement that I don't intend to disclose.
But I would like to mention that she sucks, thank you very much.
___________________________________________________________________
Reading Quekie's blog brings back fond memories. Of her failing her maths test and "Dear 2s2! you can go check out your results on mlg! " announcement.
Kinda heard of the checking results function only after we were told that. And none of our teachers bothered to use the function. Wait, that's not true. Mr Keong did. Which is why there was results to check. Hmm.
Still - he was the only one.
And I realised that there's this tab for "Reflection", which I am highly intrigued by. Its to write your own reflection on your grade, I am very very very interested. I wonder if I did write a reflection, it would be: I wish I could attain this grade now. Seriously - honestly. I really really want to submit a reflection. I wonder what will happen then.
___________________________________________________________________