|
Tuesday, 13 November 2007 Y 21:47 Dinner at Capella, and I presume its memorable. Because my mum put me in charge of reserving the damn table and getting everything prepared, because "its a life skill that you have to know". Poor little Michelle. But anyway, its Daddy's birthday tomorrow, hence. Thanks staff at Capella for everything! I wanted to thank the maitre d after everything, but he wasn't there. Sad. Still. ___________________________________________________________________ And before I continue, please allow me to wish all my Sec 2s good luck tomorrow. I know you're all damn worried, and everything - especially Melissa from 2C2, I finally remembered her name correctly - but in the end, it doesn't really matter. Well, for me, at least. Still. Good luck to all my darling Sec 2s tomorrow! I'm quite confident that you'll get into the combination you want. Hey - I might even make a special trip down to Crescent one day to check out your classes next year. GOSH, I hope no ELDDS member actually goes into triple science, I'll laugh at them. And then again, Melissa will. So - fine. And Lydia Lim will probably choose a triple science class. And get into it. GOD. I'm worried for their health. ___________________________________________________________________ Musical Evening. I have decided to go. Congratulations band. But really, I might sleep there, so... Get a cushion prepared. Or cold water. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |