Tuesday, 13 November 2007 Y 10:47

And before I say something furthur, please allow me to first make a statement.
Teo Zheng Xian sucks.

Thank you. Full story later, I promise. I so have to rant out. Well, sorry Zheng Xian, then.
___________________________________________________________________

Okay, so yesterday, or rather, today, I dreamt of Marymount! Impossible. But true. HAHAH, I had a vision that my Vice-Principal was retiring. Hmm....

Scary.
___________________________________________________________________

Yesterday was postless because I had no inspiration to write. And it was spent home-working instead. Kinda like a full-time job. But I did play Bejeweled. So it was a slack job, kinda thing. And I visited Elizabeth's blog, and I did a test:



You Are An ENTP

The Visionary

You are charming, outgoing, friendly. You make a good first impression.
You possess good negotiating skills and can convince anyone of anything.
Happy to be the center of attention, you love to tell stories and show off.
You're very clever, but not disciplined enough to do well in structured environments.

In love, you see everything as a grand adventure. You enjoy taking risks for love.
And if things don't work out, you're usually not too much worse for the wear!

You would make a great entrepreneur, marketing executive, or actor.

At work, you need a lot of freedom to pursue your own path and vision.
How you see yourself: Analytical, creative, and peaceful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Detached, wishy-washy, and superficial





I have never been able to find out if these tests are true, or not true. And if they were complimenting, or not.

Still. Happens.
___________________________________________________________________

HEROES yesterday. And my favourite character is that Japanese dude called Hiro, simply because he's fantastic and amusing.



HIRO!

And have I mentioned that I think Hayden Panettiere is so damn pretty?



And that's not the prettiest picture of her - its just that I'm too damn lazy to find the others.
___________________________________________________________________

And yes - now comes the rant for Mr Teo.

I'm thinking of what words to put in here, mainly because I can't remember what happened. Well, and if I could, only briefly. I need something to trigger my memory. Hmm.

Was in a rush yesterday, and hence I rushed to the class, just in time. And obviously I dumped everything on the table. Except that it was far too noisy. Still.

First-class seat directly in-front of Mr Teo. Couldn't really remember what I wanted to say, hence:

"You."
"Yes?"
"Nevermind, I forgot."
"What were you doing at my school?"
"Oh yeah, that. I had to perform at the Evening of Music and Drama."
*Glares* "Were you one of the Indians?"
*Glares back* "WHAT?!"

I think Mr Teo kinda forgot that I was Chinese.

"But really, were we okay?"
"Yeah, it was very funny."
"Uh, is that supposed to be good?"
*Laughs* "Yeah, its good, good."
"Zheng Xian, I'm serious."
"I know, I know. It was - HAHA - good."

Okay, you're probably wondering why I'm still damned concerned about the VS play, but that's because if we're gonna do Drama Nite, we have to get feedback on our previous plays and all that. And Mr M had once mentioned that the VS play was gonna be encored during Drama Nite, which means - I'm gonna need a replacement.

"Where were you on stage?"
"Uh, I kinda forgot."
"Very smart. Very good."
"Wait, I remember. I was in uh... Centerstage..?"
"Where's that?"
"Centrestage."

I'll never be able to understand why a person who can spilt "iPod" into "eye" and "pod" and draw the "eye" during Pictionary cannot spilt up "centre" and "stage". Really.

"What were you doing at your school, anyway?"
"What was I doing at my school...?!"
"You know, Michelle, that's a very stupid question to ask."
"Yeah, I think so too, Jeannel."
"What was he doing at his school?!"
"Exactly, exactly, thank you!"
"Wait, uh, no, it was phrased wrongly. What were you doing at your school's Evening of Music and Drama?"
"Why not?"
"Music and Drama?"
"What - you saw him at a musical? HAHAH, funny, how impossible."

"Precisely."
"Zheng Xian went to look at girls right!!"
"NO - they were all..."
"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Oh yeah, did I tell you? I like your school alot."
"Of course."

And so it was insulting and all. For me, of course. And just as I didn't hope it would happen - it did. Zheng Xian actually remembered the play.

"Oh - oh! I remember now!"
"What."
"I remember you, yes yes yes, I remember you... HAHAHAHA!"
"Gosh - you're lying."
"No, no, no I remember you, I remember you, there in a little corner..."
"WHATTHEHELL."
"Sticking out like a sore thumb..."
"What sore thumb!"
"Dancing there there in a tiny corner on stage..."
"Zheng Xian, please."
"You were the one who came out in a row right?"
"Uhhh... Yeah...."
"See -I'm correct! I remembered!"
"I need a change of seat."

"I should have recorded it down on video, and put it up here, and show everyone that you were a tiny little figure dancing there..."
"Too late, Zheng Xian."
"Thank god."
"WAIT! They have a DVD to it! You know, they had a camera!"
"Yeah, it was in front of me."
"I must buy that DVD."
"YES - BUY IT AND BRING IT HERE!"
"But you know, the mike was kinda like, 30cm away from the mike, and I was talking."

I presume the DVD has running commentary with it. Me and my juniors talking. SAD.
"That guy there's so hot."
"Azalea, don't crush on him."
"I'm serious, he's so hot.. Michelle, could you please help me take a photo of him, please!"
"Azalea?! No way!"
"Ayesha, could you please help me take a photo of him?"
"I am taking a video."

Poor DVD. I think its ruined.

And, of course, Zheng Xian and I argued all the way down.

"Zheng Xian, the next lesson, could you please sit at the back?"
"Well, I can't help it, everytime I see you, I'm reminded of you dancing there in a little corner..."
"Please...?"
"You're like a clown, a performer, an entertainer. You entertain people, you..."
"Entertainer sounds wrong."
"Sorry, a clown then."
"I'm serious, quit laughing."
"Well, I can't help it, I'm always reminded of you..."
"I could murder you now."
"You should perform that here."
"I've only done that once on your VS stage."
"Great, then we could set up a stage here, and you could do it again!"
"Zheng Xian, you do realise that the first time I did it, it was already wrong?"

Laughter, laughter, laughter. I'll never get over this. NEVER.

Colette's shirt was emo yesterday, and she refused to admit it.
___________________________________________________________________

Crescent CCAs - Gosh. Visit this.

You never know what you can get over the internet. Sad, but true.

But at least they were dissing Guides, not ELDDS. But there was only 1 ELDDS member, which was sad. But still - that means that ELDDS members are few and far in-between, meaning that we're all cream of the crops. HAH.
___________________________________________________________________

And Clarence - my chinese name is neither girly nor adorable, damn you. And Song Yang - it doesn't sound like the damsel in distress of a horribly old kung-fu movie, okay. Its well-thought of. Sensible, and appropriate. I like my chinese name, so don't diss it.

>:(
___________________________________________________________________

Hmm, I kinda dissed Zheng Xian alot, huh. Poor thing. Still. HAHAH. But I don't exactly remember dissing him at the end, I think I just said bye. HAHAH. I can't remember.

Still:
Yellow/Orange for me
Black for Zheng Xian
Grey for Jeannel
Orange for Vanessa
Blue for Mdm

Sorry, legend wasn't up earlier!
___________________________________________________________________