Wednesday, 14 November 2007 Y 22:21

Its a rather... Reluctant post for me today. And I promise I'll reply tags somewhat later, but I don't know when.

Jogging with Daddy tomorrow at 7am. GOSH - its been 4 years since I last jogged with him.

Shall upload a few tests that I've been doing here, there, on Joshua's blog, on blogthings.com, on anywhere.

Your Extroversion Profile:

Activity Level: Very High

Assertiveness: High

Cheerfulness: High

Excitement Seeking: High

Sociability: High

Friendliness: Very Low



So don't be fooled - I am not friendly. But I'm sociable. I don't get it.





What were you in your past life?
You were ... an Emperor of Japan.
'What were you in your past life?' at QuizGalaxy.com
Amanda Choo said that for royalty, you've got to have nine moles on your legs. Well, that's probably in China. Sorry honey - I'm the Emperor of Nippon!

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Everyone thinks I'm a linguist. I am not! I'm a true blue-blood mathematician. I am the disciple of great Pythagoras himself - I think its spelt like that, sorry Math teachers!

Oh, did I tell you? I also happen to be a great liar.

You Are 48% Weirdo

You're definitely quite strange, but you can act like a normal person when you have to.
(But just because you can act normally, it certainly doesn't mean you want to!)
You have normal aspects to your personality... but you usually don't choose to emphasize them.


I faked the results. This was the results of the second test. The first was 0%: Congratulations, you are totally normal and non-existent, so do the damned test for a second time and don't try to fake your results!

Read the above bold and orange line.

free dating sites

Looking for payday loans?

And I know there are people out here who are under 17, so shoo! Goodbye to you!
___________________________________________________________________