Friday, 9 November 2007 Y 22:04

I'm damn miserable now.

I'm so freaking unfunny.

SHIT, hopefully this stupid mood will go away tomorrow.
___________________________________________________________________

I sincerely hope that tonight, I will have a very very very very very sweet dream, and I will be damn happy, even though I won't remember it tomorrow.

Which makes me believe that I had a horrible dream last night.

Okay, so maybe:

1. Something adverse happened to the people around me.

2. While slicing an apple, I sliced the finger that didn't get slammed by the car door off.

3. I got into a car accident, and I got burnt.

4. I died suddenly, and was refused entry into Heaven.

5. I dropped my bowling ball on my foot and it scored a strike in another lane.

6. I stepped on a weighing machine and it broke.

7. Crescent called and said, "Can I speak to Michelle Teo Xiang Rong? Sorry, there was an error in your report card, you have to repeat Sec 3 for 2008."

8. I got eaten by a spider.

9. I lost an argument with Sylvia.

10. I got married to Sylvia.
___________________________________________________________________

Grand total number of people calling me by my Chinese name: 3.

Amazing. It used to be none, then 1, then 2, now three. The progression of the years.
___________________________________________________________________


___________________________________________________________________

And I'm starting to feel less unfunny now, thank you Mira, thank you Felicia, thank you Crystal, thank you Victoria, thank you Louisa, thank you Catherine, thank you Vanessa, thank you Winston.
___________________________________________________________________