Tuesday, 20 November 2007 Y 10:45
| You Are 84% Intuitive |
 Your intuition is so spot on it's scary! You can learn a lot about people and situations, simply by listening to your gut. And you've even wondered if you can predict the future at times. Just be sure not to always listen to your intuition... someday it could be wrong! |
I distinctly remember there was one song which Michellina and I liked last year - or the year before - and it was song Intuition song by Jewel. Hmm. So if Michellina and I have the same music tastes, why is it that she likes Crescent Band music and I don't?
___________________________________________________________________
Hello Zheng Xian, if you're reading this. Hello Vanessa, Colette, Valerie, Jeannel, Clara, Samuel, Yee Shun and Timothy. Hello. Greetings.
Arguing with Zheng Xian is one of the world's most boring activities. Because Zheng Xian repeats his whole point again and again, so I get to counter it with the same point over and over again.
Yesterday was a quiet lesson. As compared to last week, that is. And Timothy was free of his concentration camp, so he was there to keep the otherwise hyper-active Zheng Xian under control - THANK YOU TIMOTHY - and hence Teletubbies were reunited.
And if I didn't mention that Zheng Xian has a good memory - then please allow me to do so. Zheng Xian has a good memory, even if he can't join Hey Gorgeous! because he doesn't have the intellect to do so.
And did I mention that Vanessa and I were Zheng Xian's personal calculator yesterday?
"What's 12+10?"
"22?"
"22+6?"
"28."
"28+10?"
"38."
"38+10?"
"48!"
"48+11?"
"Zheng Xian, are Vanessa and I your calculators?"
"153!"
"Colette got it, its 153."
"You're fired; you're hired."
And of course - Michelle and Vanessa were fired, and Colette was hired. The injustice of it all.
Questioning of yours truly's blog is to no utter avail.
But I remember my blog link now! Its http://www.simonsays-idgad.blogspot.com/! Yeah, honey hotts, I remember. Because I remember it as simon-something. And simon-says something. And idgad is an abbreviation Celestine and I invented. Hence - copyrighted. Officially.
I remember, I remember, yay.
___________________________________________________________________
Did I mention that I think Hayden Panettiere is quite pretty? Even though the dirt was dished at her for her saving the dolphins act. See -

She was at some 17th Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. And she's pretty! Although she's not model-sized. Still!
And did I mention that I don't like Naomi Campbell? Because I don't like her. Look - she doesn't even LOOK like she belongs in Hollywood.

What she does look like, to me, is a wannabe Halle Berry in the making along the streets of Harajuku. And then again, the Japanese fashion scene is fantastic, so - they'll beat Naomi Campbell in the Catwoman lookalike.
And I realised that I have not talked about Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi yet, so here it is -

Its Love, Sweet Love. Uhhuh.
___________________________________________________________________
Tag replies:
Hyeon:
Precisely, it sounds so odd! Its like saying: Hyeon is a fish! Anyway, happy time in Germany and Italy! Maybe you said you wanted coke, I don't remember. But I do remember that I was standing with Quekie, buying coke, and she made me laugh, so I didn't get to drink any coke. Then I woke up. HAHAH, yeah, Geraldine looks damn different. She used to be quiet, you know. I dunno, I just framed you by saying that Stronger was your favourite song. It happens.
___________________________________________________________________
Jeannel:
YUPP! Who's line is that is damn funny. I think Colette doesn't make too bad a girl too. HAHAH. Uhhuh, credit to Jeannel Mah for her great contribution in dissing Zheng Xian, even though he doesn't remember anyone's names. And you're the one who insults him the most. HURH, nice guy huh, that Zheng Xian. Doesn't bear a grudge.
___________________________________________________________________
Elizabeth:
5 bucks? Yeah, get it from Clarence, since you're obviously on my side, and my side's gonna win! Because the bet's all to do with me. I have this feeling that Clarence would rather pay me 5 bucks to see me out of harm because - oh, you know - he's a great sworn brother. Uhhuh. Yeah. I'm a huge liar. OOH, you got Heroes from China?! COOL. Hey, you can switch the languages and dialects, you know. Can you imagine Claire speaking Mandarin? OOH, COOL. Hey - are you going for Musical Evening? Did Michellina ask you? HAHAH, maybe its because we talk too much, its not helpful? HAHAH.
___________________________________________________________________
Clarence:
If I could, I would murder you for that. HE'S DISGUSTING! I'll run to find you during Musical Evening, okay! Then we'll go backstage and be florists. And YES - you have told me about http://www.movie6.net/ for a hundred million billion times! HONESTLY - are you paid? Because it seems like you rake in a pretty big salary by advertising this site to the same person for oh, let's say, 15 times!
___________________________________________________________________
Sam:
HURH - you didn't copyright it for her, you bad bad bad bad bad girl! And why am I not surprised that you're a losing lottery ticket? I wonder. At least that's good, it proves that the website can really see your past. So I really was an ex-Emperor of Japan, huh.
___________________________________________________________________
Jerene:
Hello darling, OMG, I miss you so so so so much! When am I gonna see you? I expect I'll be at SSC this Saturday. I think. Yupp, you sure are free! I'm happy for you. And I'm enslaved now. Still. Have a great time partying!
___________________________________________________________________
Michellina:
Its next week, dear. And I'm going, I promised you. So I'm gonna keep my promise. And thank me - I helped you promote, I can't even believe it myself. And I didn't even know what the band is playing, so I had to make them up. Stuff like "National Anthem" was in, so, yeah. Small warning.
___________________________________________________________________
Rachael:
Hello dear. Its quite interesting to see you as a Sec 2, since an average Primary 6 graduate is about 2 heads taller than you are. Yupp, I saw her photos. HAHAH, she was a complete riot. And you can send the photos to me, to provide me with some form of a comic relief.
___________________________________________________________________
Eunice:
Most of the time when we talk, my dear, you're screaming out, in pain, in excitement, in anything. So - no, we haven't spoken in a long time, we've only dissed each other out. Which is fun, considering that I'm dissing Ms Eunice Chan.
___________________________________________________________________
Look at this:

Its a deer.
And that was a significant statement, because - my parents saw a deer on Saturday.
In Singapore.
Okay - I shall take you back to Saturday, 11.35pm, where most people are already asleep. My family was in the car, and we were coming back home, where my parents were fortunate enough to see a deer standing in the middle of the pavement. And of course when they turned back, the deer was gone, but there were a few motorists standing at the place where the deer was sighted.
Of course, the deer had already gone back to the woods where it belonged.
Creeps me out just thinking about it. Santa is definitely checking out who's naughty or nice.
___________________________________________________________________
Ms Ho got married yesterday!
Congratulations Ms Ho - or Mrs Ong, as we must and should call her now.
___________________________________________________________________
And did I mention, but Sylvia insulted me badly just now? I shall blog about that later.
___________________________________________________________________