You have a passion for everything - including sleeping. Outgoing and brash, you tend to still shock those who know you well. You tend to be selfish. You are the most likely type to take over the whole bed. You gravitate toward comfort and don't like extreme situations.
If you don't get enough sleep, you are: In a very bad mood
It's hard to sleep next to you because: You hog the covers.
Found this on Joshua's blog, and I think its damn funny. Check it out:
NEW ELEMENT IN THE PERIODIC TABLE! Element: WOMEN Symbol: WO+ Atomic Mass: Accepted as 53.6kg; isotopes may vary from 40-200kg Occurence: Copious quantities in all urban areas
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES 1. Boils at room temperature. 2. Freezes without any known reason. 3. Melts if given special treatment. 4. Bitter, if incorrectly used. 5. Sweet as Honey if given a proper treatment.
CHEMICAL PROPERTIES 1. Have great affinity for Gold, Silver and a range of precious stones and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances. 2. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for unknown causes. 3. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
TESTS 1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy. 2. Turns green when placed behind a better specimen.
POTENTIAL HAZARD Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be maintained at different locations as long as specimens do not come in direct contact with each other.
Some parts are true.
And then again - maybe most parts are true. Oh, I dunno. It depends on the general population of the atom, in particular. ___________________________________________________________________
And as told on Joshua's blog, he is utterly fascinated by a drawing of the Mona Lisa by some person who spent 2h30min on Paint, drawing Mona Lisa.
Its not fascinating. Check out this Heinz Tomato Sauce one:
Little description: "Almost 2 gallons of ketchup and an order of fries. Measures a little more than 4ft x 3ft. "
That's because she refused to sleep even though she caught a slight fever during the awfully taxing hours of BAND.
And why didn't she want to sleep? "I want to blog first."
Well, honestly. Dear readers of Michellina Chan Jia Ling's blog, please be aware. Tell her that you won't read her blog unless she takes good care of herself.
Oh - and while you're at it, try to appreciate her blogs about BAND, even though its, well... You know what I think about it. ___________________________________________________________________
Top PSLE score: 294 Location: St. Hilda's Primary School Record Broken: In 17 years Secret: "I read alot,"
I think people should interview her on what books she reads, what title, who's her favourite author and everything.
And then those parents whose kids are Primary 5 this year will buy all those books - and more - for their kids to read.
"Memorise Page 1 till Page 345, tomorrow I test you, I tell you ah. You better memorise if you want to get into a good Secondary school. Your PSLE can determine your future. If you fail your PSLE, you will get retained. And then you'll get kicked into ITE. Its The End, you know!!!"
People. Don't worry kids. After PSLE, they'll tell you that O Levels will determine your future. And presumably A Levels and whatever field we all go into. I've no idea about the future, but it should be so.
Take it from a person who's recieved her PSLE certificate - and is sitting for O Levels next year. ___________________________________________________________________
Some Primary 6 graduate intends to go to Crescent. She's some neighbourly person, I have no idea. In fact, there's some Sec 1 Crescent girl living about 12 floors below me, but I've no idea how she looks like, even though my mum's her mum's extremely distant - and yet so near - relative.
I actually hope that little Primary 6 graduate isn't going to Crescent. Don't ask me why, for I may not reply. HAHAH. ___________________________________________________________________
Have I complained about NLB? Because I would like to.
English Holiday Homework. 4 book reviews to be done, one a reflection on a book - to be said as a speech in class.
12 book titles to choose from, 3 authors.
Michelle Teo decided to clear her pile of work by advancing into NLB to find those books.
Oh, sorry. Jeffery Archer garners 3 reviews - of which only 1 is helpful. Anita Desai has only 2 book titles under coverage. Dean Koontz has about 8 helpful links.
EXCUSE ME?!
Everything - note, when I say everything, I mean it - is either "On Loan" or "In Transit" or "Missing" or "Reserved". To this date, I have not seen a single "Not on Loan" YET.
3 different libraries, 4 trips. HELLO!? I don't have that much time to waste on the stupid book reviews, you know. I don't intend to buy any of Dean Koontz books - thank you very much. I have this THING against Dean Koontz. More details lie within the conversation between Ms Lee Yeeting and Ms Michelle Teo. FULL STOP.
Another trip to the library tomorrow, and I'm so pissed off, I'm not going to search for the book titles anymore. ANYMORE. And I don't give a damn who's my English teacher next year. It shall be a - Sorry, I tried about 5 times to borrow them, I checked all 12 book titles, and I can actually memorise the number of hits I get.
I will never understand the importance of writing book reviews. So what if you read the book? So what if you evaluate the book? 12 book titles - its not as though someone in the class of 42 won't read the same thing. Its not as though - oh, I'm the only person in this friggin class who's read: The Prodigal Daughter.
Hell, I've read The Prodigal Daughter, and I could write you a summary on it, but I can't possibly spill out 20 words which I don't know the meaning of, because I don't memorise the friggin book at all!
This reads: Me pissed. ___________________________________________________________________
Finalia just said that our "new principal" as well as "new Vice-Principal" are going for Musical Evening.
Big: WHAT?!
Its totally unbelievable. Or maybe - I just don't want to believe. Honestly - Mr Koh is enough! Mr Koh is more than enough! Mr Koh is a god who will outshine others! ___________________________________________________________________
And - of course - the fanatically huge issue at hand: Musical Evening.
Michelle going, is big news, and an immense ego booster for Michellina.
Why? Because when Michelle promises to go - she promises to go.
Why again? Because when Michelle actually bothers to promise that she'll go - she goes.
Why yet again? Because when Michellina books an appointment on the 27th of November for Michelle to watch her perform at Musical Evening - she goes to support her darling clique member, and sticks to her schedule.
Bonus comes, because Michelle, after watching Musical Evening, might pause her diss-imentation of the Band, which comes at a great hand, because true words spoken breaks the fragile heart.
Another great part arrives, because Michelle, might actually promote Musical Evening to anyone who would bother listening to her, and since - hell - it comes from the mouth of Michelle - well, why not? So people will actually bother to come and support the band, even though its pretty much pointless ANYWAY.
An ego booster for yours faithfully, of course. She needs it dreadfully. ___________________________________________________________________
Programme for Musical Evening:
Look at this.
I stole it from a very trusty band member, to tell me what on earth I am going to have to sit through the whole of next Tuesday. Check it out.
I'm gonna disect it in bits and criticise it in bits, before all the criticisms lump together to form one whole BIG criticism. That's why people say I criticise everything. Yupp, honey hotts, that's how the saying goes. Uhm. I mean - that's how the saying came from.
Repertoire for Musical Evening 2007:
Get your Ventolins ready, you might have a sudden asthma attack.
1. Sec 1s & Sec 2s - The Great Steamboat Race - Big Face In The Sun
I think Band seniors are total bullies. They force the Sec 1s to play stupid stuff like “Big Face In The Sun”. Well, yeah. The normal people call him Mr Sunshine. And also - the classic "The Great Steamboat Race". Well, steamboat sounds like something I eat once every year. When the band's playing, I might get to hear the splash of prawns in the bowling soup and float up, dead. That sounds fascinating. Definitely a highlight.
2. Main Band - Pecos Pueblo - Wind And Tree - Danse Diabolique - Mancini Medley
Sounds to me, like Band is hitting it Literature this year. What's with all the alliterations going on? Wait - they're definitely hitting it Lit. Our 2 Band Majors both take Pure Lit, you know. Well, I'm looking forward to the Macini Medley thing. Because it has Moon River in the medley. Although I expect I'll be sleeping within 5 minutes into the concert. Still. I'll warn people around me that I'll snore, I promise.
I'll eliminate what the rest of the programme is. Not fun to say everything out.
Except, of course, don't ask for an encore.
It'll make Michellina's head swell, and I don't want her brains to burst and scatter all over Victoria Concert Hall, thank you very much. ___________________________________________________________________