Saturday, 10 November 2007 Y 21:45

风声雨声读书声,声声入耳。家事国事天下事,事事关心。

Might not seem like the best time, but I really want to study in America.
Might not seem like the best time, but I really want to live in America.
___________________________________________________________________

MUSICAL EVENING, MUSICAL EVENING, MUSICAL EVENING.

Its driving me totally crazy.

Why? Because I have no idea if I am going or not. And I don't even know if I should go or not. Hell, I don't even know who to sit with when I go. And I don't even know if anyone else is going.

Okay, questions one by one, Michelle. Settle them on a systematic basis. (Dear readers, skip this if you like, I have to carefully, calmly debate with myself.)

So Michelle:

1 - Are you going for Musical Evening?

I have no idea. Apparently, I missed the deadline for getting tickets to Musical Evening. But one day after the deadline, I asked Michellina if she could pull out a ticket, and she said yes, she could probably try. And I'm not that worried about whether or not I am going, but more of whether or not I can go, because apparently when I told my mum about it, she was expressionless. What that means - I don't know. So am I going for Musical Evening? I don't know.

2 - Can you even get tickets for that?

Assuming that Michellina and I have become best friends again instead of best enemies, I think so. And assuming that Mavis my dear sister, can get me tickets because she throughly treasures my support, and her overwhelming love for me can lead to her abusement of her Band Major position - to which, I think that she won't abuse her position anyhow, Michelle or not.

3 - Why this sudden passion to show support for CGSSB?

To donate to a Crescentian cause, be it worthy or not, and so that I can either change my viewpoints about CGSSB, or remain standing here and say that the band is rather complacent. And also, to support my darling Michellina, because she's been asking me to support CGSSB since Sec 1, and I have not done that. Besides, she had already booked an appointment with me on the earlier part of 2007, so it was in advance booking, so she has first priority.

4 - Who the hell would want to sit with you?

I really don't know. Clarence has very kindly - I'm not being sarcastic, really - told me that he would reserve a seat for me with his friends and all. And I know that even though I did mention that it was inappropriate - My apologies if that insulted anyone - I might sit with Clarence and his friends. But Michellina has also told me that I could sit beside Matthew, and I think that's a good idea, so at least I have someone cute to talk to. And in case you were mistaken, Matthew's a Primary 4 little boy, who happens to be Michellina's little brother. Not like I'm hitting on Matthew.

GOSH, I am so confused right now. And then again, maybe confused isn't the right word. But so is everything else!

I think it'll be quite fun to sit next to Matthew, because then I would have someone noisy and cute to talk to. And then again, Celestine's brother is noiser, but I don't know if he's going, and I can't remember his name. Juan or Julian or something like that, I forgot.

I don't know why I'm turning to Michellina and Celestine's younger brothers, but that's probably because they don't have younger sisters - nor does anyone in the clique. But maybe because younger brothers are supposed to be bubbly and interesting people. Still.

And to top it all off, my Band Knowledge is probably zero. Well, I don't think I can differentiate between a trumpet and a saxophone! Wait, I can do that. But that's not the point! The point is: I don't have any knowledge about Band. I can imagine myself doing something stupid like that:

"Hey, I think that girl who plays the long thingy plays it really well!"
"What long thingy?"
"Oh, you know, the one with the pony-tail, and you were waving to her just now, and she smiled and waved back?"
"Oh, the saxophonist?"
"Oh, that's a saxophone?"
"Michelle, that's Michellina, you ass!"

GOSH.

And did I mention that I'd pity anyone sitting next to me? Because I would talk that person's ears off. Honestly. And if I don't talk, I'll fall asleep. And either way, the band would hate me. I'd probably get dissed and Finalia would probably scold me and tell me off. Michellina and I would be best enemies once again, and ho-hey, I'll have an Anti-Michelle Fan club.
___________________________________________________________________

And did I mention that Aloysius Lim smsed me yesterday? HAHAH, funny guy. Weird guy too.
___________________________________________________________________