|
Saturday, 3 November 2007 Y 10:47 Brittany was on her deathbed, with her husband Adam at her side. She kept trying to tell him something, but he kept saying, "Shhhh, don't worry now darling, just rest." "But honey," she whispered, "I need to make a confession before I die... I slept with your brother, your best friend, and your father." "Don't worry about it, sweetie," replied Adam as he wiped the tears from Brittany's cheek, "I know. Why do you think I poisoned you?" ___________________________________________________________________ I was supposed to go for the ELDDS Halloween party today. Am I going? Not. And why? Because I'm going to watch a musical with my parents instead. And the thing is - they got the tickets only because they knew that I was interested in musicals, and they are totally not interested in musicals. Broadway - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I'll give anything to go watch that, but its a total shame that I've to miss the ELDDS Halloween party for this. Sorry Ayesha dear! And my darling sister Varuni! HAHAH, at this point of time, might I add that Varuni called me yesterday to ask me if I was going to the party tomorrow. Conversation [Edited version]: "Michelle! Are you going for the Halloween party tomorrow?" "No, I'm so sorry darling!" "You know I'm gonna KILL you, right?" "Yes, I do, I'm so sorry darling, really!" "And why can't you go?" "I'm going for a musical with my parents." "Okay, by any means - if you're going..." "Uhhuh...?" "Wait, you know people from Victoria, right?" "Uhm, a few, I would say..." "Great. Call up all your Victoria friends and bring them to the Halloween party!" "WHAT!?" "I'm serious." "Varuni, you're crushing on Victorians now, aren't you?!" "Yes, no. I want to find out the name of that cute guy I saw backstage." "Who?" "The one I said who was staring across the stage at me?" "Uh... I don't remember seeing any cute guy staring at you, I was watching the band play." "The one with a striped shirt?" "Uhh.. What? The one you told me to look at but I couldn't locate him even so?" "The really cute guy staring at me!" "Okay. Let me get this straight. So you want me to drag all the Victorian people I know to the Halloween party so that you can find out the name of your Mr Mysterious?" "YES, NOW YOU GOT IT." "Are you nuts?!" "No, I'm serious. Bring along all of your Victorian friends if you're going, okay. ALL, I'm serious. If you come without a guy, I'll kill you." "I won't be coming, darling." "Yes, but if you are, bring a guy along, I don't care." "I'm wondering which of my friends are ready for this interrogation. No, honestly, I really don't want to put them through it." "MICHELLE." "If I'm going, I'll bring a guy along. Chances are 10% that I'm not going." Seriously, seriously, seriously. VARUNI'S BOY CRAZY! My junior, my sister, MY GOD. Well, I have to say that not being able to go for the Halloween party was a blessing in disguise. Imagine Michelle going to the Halloween party with a poor guy who didn't know that hell was gonna come to him. Sad life. ___________________________________________________________________ I shall tag reply now, and go complete some homework. I haven't forgotten that E-Math has to be handed in by 10th November. And A-Math can be handed in next year, thanks to Ms Chua. And English is an untouched subject, so is Chinese and Physics and Chemistry. Gosh, I really do like to focus on certain subjects only, don't I? Horrific. ___________________________________________________________________ Tag replies: Clarence: I'm not a villian, and not a lemon whatever you say. You're the lemon here, HURH! And you didn't bring your photos! HAHAH, and I didn't go! Fun. HAHAH. NO - 陈湘榕 is not a nice name, okay! Not that I'm insulting the 陈s worldwide, but really. Stupid Clarence. Tinaes rocks, okay, shut up. I just know that he's plotting to tease you in front of the whole school. "Clarence is so romantic! Even though he watched Titanic only this year. But still! EMOTIONAL CLARE." Aww. And I shall applaud and send Tinaes flowers for that. YES, I guess so. But really, sometimes I feel I'm reading it just because of Edward Cullen. Still. I guess there is some form of plot formation going on and obstacles spread over 3 books to show just how much Edward and Isabella are in love. Gets draggy, I think. ___________________________________________________________________ Sam: HAHAH, ain't girly. Dear, someone in the AV room was crushing on you. And he was the cute and rude one, was he? The one who said that Sayna, Sayna was a bloody long song? Yes, we're already missing you, Manasa! Thanks for your support back there in VS, I was so damn happy to see you!! JEEZ, why bother waiting for New Moon? Walk into a bookstore and out with New Moon, dear. No point in waiting. ___________________________________________________________________ Manasa: HELLO, my dear! We missed you alot during the practices. :( You seriously have got to report back to ELDDS for Drama Nite, darling! Yeah, love you too. HAHAH, Kiren didn't steal my eraser in Primary 3, I was lying. As in, that was what I said on stage to make Kiren sound like the bad guy. Poor thing. HAHAH. ___________________________________________________________________ Ember: HELLO dear! HAHAH, if someone does indeed say that, I don't know what I'll do. Hahah, I'll see you on Monday, honey! Do you think that that Dominic person will teach us again? Or Mdm? HAHAH, we'll see. ___________________________________________________________________ Tinaes: Yes, I knew that I could count on you to tease Clarence for me. Yay, HAHAH. Yeah, its a split-costs world. Sad, really. HAHAH, I can't believe I'm saying this out loud to the cyber world. Rather amusing. ___________________________________________________________________ Harriet: HAHAH, you're caught up in the Twillight frenzy too? And yeah, I realised that it was Isabella instead of Elizabeth. Too many Swans, you see. I get a little confused here and there and back there and everywhere around. ___________________________________________________________________ Joshua: Yes, hello. Pink tie. Pink was taken - wow. By you. Hahah, I saw you when I was backstage, and I was quite surprised to find that you actually recognised me. My junior was like - you know the drummer? and I was like - Uhhuh. Hahah. Great performance, by the way! I can't believe you actually played on when you saw me. HAHAH, I would have dropped everything and stared. And screwed up the performance. ___________________________________________________________________ Weilin: HAHAH, hello dearie! I MISS YOU ALOT! :( Goodness, remember at this point of time 3 years ago, we were still wondering about what was gonna happen to PSLE? And now, we're wondering about what's gonna happen in Sec 4. How time flies, I don't really know. ___________________________________________________________________ Oh My Gosh Lyrics This was a song sent to me by Hyeon through my currently virus-cured memory card. And its highly relevant to Varuni, I think. Not so much for yours sincerely, though. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |