|
Monday, 26 November 2007 Y 21:42
___________________________________________________________________ 2004, Singapore's Brainiest Kid TV show. Question: Who is the Prime Minister of Austrailia? Kids - make sure you know the correct answer. ![]() Its not this guy anymore. Its him: ![]() So - Kevin Rudd took over John Howard. Or, as we must have a Mr in front - its Mr Kevin Rudd has taken over Mr John Howard. See - that's what you got that question wrong, Michelle. Stupid you. I don't know why - but my dad was upset. HMM. Some intricate details that I know not of - definitely. ___________________________________________________________________ I know, I know, I promised to collate the scoreboard, right? I broke my promise. But hey - I kept it today! Hence: Tag replies after this uh... Short statement? ___________________________________________________________________ Tag replies: Hyeon: YES, Tyra looks damn disgusting. Which is why - Rule Number One: Never watch The Tyra Banks Show unless forced to. HAHAH, red for you.. Why not? It brings out the colour of your eyes, isn't that so? Red accentuates and punctuates the perfections of your nature, while cleverly disguising the imperfections in your inner soul. How wonderful, Hyeon. Black. HMM. I can't think of anything you've to do with black. Except that black can bring out the dark side of you - which is saying alot. WTH, I'm not thinking straight. HAHAH, I can't imagine you're actually worrying about Graduation Night. We're unofficially Sec 4s, you know! And dear - I did wear a stupid pink gown last year, because I had to act as a bloody Victorian lady during Choral Reading. Still - PINK?! Yuck. ___________________________________________________________________ Jerene: HAHAH, you go to town every single day? Woah, I can't imagine what I'll be like in your situation. HAHAH, have fun anyway. Hey - we should really organise a Bowling Get Together Day, or something to that extent. It'll be so cool! And I haven't seen you people in months! And you haven't seen me in months. :( Miss you people alot! Remember we actually met every week? Still - have fun towning around! ___________________________________________________________________ Iman: I dunno! I'm quite concerned, actually - I WANNA GO! But he was saying that he doesn't want us to go, because he wants to make it a simple affair. Well, I have no idea. But he's being damn mean - he invited his form class, but not his CCA which he has spent the last, I dunno, 10 years with?! That's damn biased. ___________________________________________________________________ Joshua: I never did like Tyra Banks. But she garners alot of respect from different fields, kinda like Oprah number 2. But Oprah's alot cooler. HAHAH, Mona Lisa and the ketchup drawn potrait. But realy, if you had a talent to be able to draw Mona Lisa, would you draw her with ketchup or with paint? I would draw her with paint, really. Anyhow, see you during Musical Evening! Michellina promised that it would be a great concert - and I somehow doubt it. I'm amazed that I'm going, even. ___________________________________________________________________ Vanessa: HAHAH, I read your recent blogpost! Poor Zheng Xian, he's being dissed so much. We're not being fair to him. HAHAH. And I could remember Clara's name. :( Thank god England lost - I won't be able to imagine it if they won. HAHAH! If they won, the affair won't be so blown up. But now they've lost, and... Its getting quite alot of media coverage. ___________________________________________________________________ Jeannel: HAHAH, Jeannel - to put in a nice word for Zheng Xian since he keeps getting dissed off and I kind of pity him - he doesn't bear a grudge. That's why he can't remember who dissed him? HAHAH, weak excuse. I could remember Clara's name!! :( :( Just that I wanted to fool Zheng Xian, but the plan didn't work out. Which was very sad for me, I must say. ___________________________________________________________________ Tinaes: HAHAH, yes, I must say that the music is classically Harry Potter. I don't know why, but it happens. I must say that I don't have alot against the movies, just against the actors themselves. And its good to have Quidditch back - everyone watches because of Quidditch. I mean - we've already had one book without Quidditch, who needs 2 movies without it? Dumb director. ___________________________________________________________________ All of a sudden one of the little boys took the tin soldier and threw him straight into the fire, without as much as saying why – it was definitely the jack-in-the-box that was to blame. The tin soldier was all aglow and felt dreadfully hot, but whether it was with the real flames or with love he couldn’t have said. His colours were all gone, but whether they had gone on the journey or from grief nobody could tell. He looked at the little lady and she looked at him, and he felt himself melting away, but still he remained steadfast as he shouldered his rifle. Then all at once the door opened, the wind caught the little dancer, and she flew like a fairy straight into the stove to the tine soldier, where she burst into flames and was gone. And then the tin soldier melted away to a lump; and when the maid cleared out the ashes the next day she found him in the shape of a little tin heart. But all that was left of the dancer was the spangle, and that was as black as a cinder. ___________________________________________________________________ GOSH - I feel like buying flowers tomorrow. Winston's fault. ___________________________________________________________________ Anyhow - did you people know there was such a thing called Boobpedia? I never knew. I was surfing around Wikipedia, researching on Elizabeth Harnois - and I don't actually know what I clicked, just that I reached a pornographic website, which is sad. For me, of course. ___________________________________________________________________ Insultations tomorrow. I'm uh... Looking forward to it. Yeah. ___________________________________________________________________ Research on "What does your star sign mean?" is not helpful. I repeat - not helpful. Doesn't help me understand myself at all. I shall upload the unhelpful bits probably tomorrow or something. ___________________________________________________________________ And did I mention that I think Morgan Freeman is an exceedingly good actor? Because he's so suave. ![]() WHOO! Morgan Freeman rules! ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |