Wednesday, 28 November 2007 Y 21:29

You Are Straight

There's not much queer about you.
So let's just say you're straight... but not narrow.


That means I'm fat. :(
___________________________________________________________________

My head is currently stuck with the song I got it from my mama by Will.I.Am.

That's... Presumably not good news. But still - the song is one kind of HOT, so I'm quite alright with it!

:D


Will I Am Lyrics
I Got It From My Mama Lyrics

Okay - my mum's hot, sexy, totally chic, and her fashion sense hits the spots (sometimes). HAHAH.

But seriously speaking - my mum is COOL, okay. And she's highly in touch with fashion, except when its the winter seasons - because there isn't any winter in Singapore unlike America or somewhere.
___________________________________________________________________

And guess what? Yesterday, I woke up and thought to myself - I gotta have a Christmas countdown! Henceforth - here you go. New Christmas countdown tab. Have a happy Christmas!

And I would think that its a good thing that Richard isn't in Singapore this Christmas. Else Sylvia would probably wait under the mistletoe, exactly like what she did YEARS ago. Hence - Belinda, be happy that he's not here. I, for one, feel perfectly happy and contented and at ease with the fact that he's not here - so I won't feel dead embarrassed for Sylvia's sake.
___________________________________________________________________

Today, I learnt that science cannot coexist with fantasy. And that's because scientific theories do not support certain characteristics of super heroes that we often fantasise about. And these include famous classics like Superman and some other unpopular people like the Invisible Man, and such.

1. The Invisible Man:

The Invisible Man is actually blind. That's because for the eyes to function, light has to shine into the retina, so that the retina can capture the light beams and change it to electrical energy and sends it to the brain, so that the brain can convert this electrical energy - and based on previous experiences - and responses to it, or recognises the matter as such.

However, this process can only be carried out if light actually shines INTO the retina. In this case, as Invisible Man - from his grand name - is invisible, light will shine through the empty space, hence the retina is unable to capture light, and will not send a signal to the brain, hence Invisible Man cannot see!

2. Harry Potter:

Harry Potter, unlike what J. K. Rowling claims, cannot talk to snakes. This is because snakes do not have ears, hence they have no auditory organs to sense sound waves and interpret them. This means that snakes cannot hear, so Harry Potter cannot converse with snakes. Henceforth, scientifically, the line:

"Can you hear me?"
is wrong.

Note that this line comes right after Harry talks to the snake, and the snake rises up its great head to wink at Harry, as though in agreement. Also note that the response of the snake is to nod twice at Harry Potter, as though it can HEAR Harry, even without the presence of auditory organs.

3. Spiderman

As told by countless of comic books and 3 movies, Spiderman shoots webs from flaps (I assume, else how do they come out?) on his wrists. However, this is false. Spiderman should not shoot webs from his wrist.

Spiderman also possesses spider-like characteristics, that of being able to spin a web, and being able to climb up walls and stick to them - like a spider, quite obviously. Hence - we can almost safely assume that Spiderman has behavioural characteristics which are symbols of the nature of a spider.

Of course, note that its "almost safely assume", only, not "assume" in short, because someone can just come and find a loophole in my arguments and flip my whole point upside down.

Anyhow - the spider weaves its web by shooting silken thread out of an area near its anus. And since Spiderman possesses characteristics that likened of a spider, he should be shooting webs from his anus, not from his wrist.
___________________________________________________________________

And if anyone's wondering why I have not talked about Musical Evening yet - oh, I don't have a valid reason for you. Not yet, I must say. But don't worry - I'll talk about it. And I'll remember it too. It was, afterall, the first time that I had ever ever ever attended CGSSB's Musical Evening, even from 1969.
___________________________________________________________________

And have I said that so many bloody people are going to Hong Kong this year? Its quite unsettling for me. And and 3 people I knew went to Japan.

Really, really.
___________________________________________________________________

And just in case anyone was wondering why they didn't hear from me yesterday at 1.30am, well, I was asleep.

That's because I dumped my phone under my pillow, and I was listening to my iPod, and the fan was blowing in my face, and it was the perfect conditions to fall asleep. And so I did. HAHAH.

Anyhow, I'm truly sorry, Shaun Tay!
:D

Private joke - nevermind if you don't get it.
___________________________________________________________________

“Hanging by the rope between the trees is a long board, a swing. Two pretty little girls, their dresses as white as snow and with long green silk ribbons fluttering from their hats, sit there swinging. Their brother, who is bigger than they are, is standing on the swing; he has his arm round the rope to hold on, as in one hand he has a little bowl and in the other a clay pipe – he’s blowing soap bubbles. The swing swings and the bubbles float away in lovely changing colours; the last is still clinging to the pipe-stem, bending in the wind, while the swing goes. The little black dog, as light as the bubbles, stands up on its hind legs, wanting to get on the swing. It flies up, and the dog flops down, barking angrily. They make fun of it. The bubbles burst. A swinging board, a picture of bursting foam, is my song!”
___________________________________________________________________

Guess what? There's not many people in the world called Shauntae. Isn't that saddening and extremely grieving?

:'(
___________________________________________________________________

The Search for the next Pussycat Doll:

Thank GOD Sisley got her butt kicked. I would have cried if her butt got un-kicked. Melissa S is disappointing me with every growing moment. Asia's pissing me off. Melissa R's gaining my support. Anastacia is pretty much neutral to me. Chelsea is pissing me off, but, that girl's got potential. Mariela has a super fantastic figure - I'm just not sure if she can sing.

HAHAH, I feel like Robin Antin.
___________________________________________________________________

Wearing Reindeer horns 27 days before Christmas is kicking in. I'm feeling horny! :D Thanks to these fantastic reindeer horns. CHRISTMAS!!
___________________________________________________________________