|
Tuesday, 18 December 2007 Y 16:08 Leaving tomorrow, and I'll be very happy to see Veronika again! Although she's flying off to Germany on Thursday, and that will suck, because we usually take about 2 hours or so to go crazy. Its kinda sad to see your German friend on Wednesday, maybe about 2pm, and hug and embrace and say hello and walk a long way, and that takes about 1 hour. So at 3pm, I'll be swinging hands with Veronika and singing Christmas songs, and talking about our lives. And that will take another hour. At 4 pm, we'll definitely by stopping somewhere for tea or something, because someone might be hungry, I dunno, and while we wait around for food, Veronika and I will have fun sliding down the banisters and say lines from Harry Potter in random conversations, acting like tourists and kissing random statues or doing suggestive poses and taking photos with them. I remember once there was a statue of a bronze man, and we acted as the "third-party scenario", where there was a man, and two ladies, and it was fun, though we got stared at. But still. ___________________________________________________________________ Yesterday, I finally finally finally managed to guess a word which I didn't manage to for the past week, since last Monday. Its a 5-letter word, starting with the letter 'P' and ending with the letter 'S'. Vanessa got it first, which seems to be very disconcerting to me. Vanessa, I never knew. Your wild nature, its impossible to hide.. BAD VANESSA! Anyway, Vanessa refused to tell me, and I racked my entire brain to find that 5-letter word, and Jeannel got it and she refused to tell me too, so I had nobody to turn to, expect Mr Teo Zheng Xian, and that was the most embarrasing scene ever. "Zheng Xian, what is a 5-letter word, starting with 'P', and ending with 'S'?" "Am I supposed to think dirty or clean?" And then Zheng Xian frowned because everyone ignored him, and then he burst out laughing. So I asked him, and he refused to tell me too! And I pouted - or I tried to pout - but Zheng Xian refused to tell me anything! So I had to think. And I thought and I thought and I thought, and I realised - OMG, its so damn easy! Its so shocking - I mean, really! Zheng Xian's faster than me!! OMG, its so embarrassing. And - GOSH - I'm supposed to be one of the horniest people in ELDDS - thanks to Mr M for christening me with the immensely honourable title - and I couldn't even get such a simple word. And anyway - I forgot to mention. Zheng Xian's been accusing me of severe R21 stuff these days! "I wanna watch The Heartbreak Kid." "Never heard of." "Starring Ben Stiller." "Dunno who. Go and watch la." "But its RA21!" "OMG, you want to watch because of the rating right?!" "NO! I want to watch because of Ben Stiller!" "NO, you're lying. Michelle, I didn't know you were so... I thought you were very innocent and..." "I am very innocent." "No you're not, you want to watch an R21 movie!" And for the first time in his life, Zheng Xian noticed my pencil-case, and he found it very kinky. I don't know why he would have found it kinky, since he doesn't wear bras and panties and everything. But oh well - he asked me: "What is the meaning of this?!" so I said: "What?" and he pointed to my pencil-case and he laughed. So I said: "Okay, fine, if you're very distressed by it, I'll keep it," and he continued laughing. No idea why. And he refused to believe that I bought baubles - he accused me of buying something ELSE. I mean, seriously. And there was a website with a video of a guy trying to hit on a girl - I think it was an advertisement - and everyone went UGH, but Zheng Xian was the only one screaming: "HEY, scroll up, scroll up!" Of course, it didn't happen, and everyone laughed at him, but he turned around to say: "What, I don't need it. I'm a master of expertise." Oh, did I mention? While walking out, we had a little discussion of that website. Just because it had a Hollywood's hottest tab, and he refused to believe that I wasn't going to go home and watch that video. "SO, you going home to watch that video right?" "No, I don't need to hit on girls." "But you want to watch to learn how to respond, right?" "NO, there was a Hollywood hottest tab there, and David Beckham, I saw, was second." "David Beckham?" "Yeah, I didn't know he turned American." "Stop lying, you want to watch that video right?" "NO!" "You know what, you know what? Everytime I talk to you, one of my brain cells die." "Oh really? I'd talk to you forever so that all your brain cells can die." "Okay, bye." ___________________________________________________________________ I mentioned that Hollywood hottest tab, didn't I? Did I mention that Zac Efron was number one?! I mean - ZAC EFRON?! Are you people stupid? Lets put it this way. Zac Efron, for all his Troy business and the basketballing - is dating Vanessa Hudgens, yes? Reports have been that Vanessa Hudgens told Zac Efron that she wants to date a man, not a girl. Apparently, “Vanessa told (Zac) to stop being such a sissy and freaking out when he gets blemishes.” Really, have you people ever looked at Zac Efron? I mean - looked looked? Like, looked looked looked? Well, here's his face: ![]() I mean - seriously. WHAT!? Well, High School Musical superstar. I wonder what Vanessa's dad will say if he knows that his daughter's dating a girl. Well, one way to find out. Lets ask him. ![]() OH, OH, OH, did you hear what he said? He said that he'll take that bloody water-bottle in his hand and splash it at her. Hear that Vanessa? Just like how he did it to the reporters. Except hopefully he'll use Pepsi in your case. Or Coke. Kinda nice guy, Vanessa's dad. I'd expected broken legs and fire and everything from this guy, but he chose a nice and friendly way instead. Nice fella. But you know what? I realised something. Vanessa's dad looks like this guy: ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ Oh, did you people know that Paris Hilton has other songs than her " Even though the gods are crazy, Even though the stars are blind, If you show me real love baby, I'll show you mine" song. GOSH, that was unexpected. I thought that after her first time singing "Stars are Blind", she would give up, and stop it. And that her whole album had 14 tracks, all of "Stars are Blind". Seems not, huh. What shocked me more, is realising, that she sang "Nothing in this world". GOSH! I bet it was edited 1500 times over, before it came to that. GOSH! I'll upload the video, because I think the video's stupid. I bet they had to pay that guy 15% of Paris's total inheritance. And that's a hell lot, if you ask me. I mean, seriously. What kind of lyrics has "I can do what she can do so much better"? What kind of a compliment is that to you? That someone can do something better, but you can only do? Well, what was I thinking. She's Paris Hilton. But she doesn't look that bad in this photo. I mean, her trying to get out of a backseat of a car over a guy's lap. Yeah, that part. Oh, wait! I've just noticed something. There're two guys in the car, and one of them's trying to hide from the camera. Stupid guy, wear a black shirt next time, not a yellow one. ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ Speaking of Paris Hilton, those shoes remind me of Victoria Beckham. Because Victoria Beckham was kinda... Wearing weird clothes... ![]() I guess Victoria Beckham was filimg a photo shoot for Victora 3000. She's a robot. And anyway, if she wasn't, she's a robot twin of Posh Spice. Anyway, I'm having second thoughts on those legs of hers after seeing this picture: ![]() Okay, so maybe I was wrong about her being a plastic Barbie, alright? But well, you know, its something close. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |