Friday, 28 December 2007 Y 23:29

I hate to say this, but Zheng Xian amazes me. I don't really know if its in a good way, or in a bad way. But he does amaze me, which is, well, pretty amazing.

Zheng Xian tends to do things predictably, and yet, unpredictably. Trust me, if I say something stupid like that, I usually don't know what I'm talking about.
___________________________________________________________________

And according to Perez Hilton's website, Miley Cyrus took lesbian photos. You know, the Miley Cyrus from Hannah Montana? Yeah. MILEY CYRUS. That's like, ridiculous. Its like saying that Miley Cyrus and Emily Osment are having an on-air relationship. That's ridiculous.

And you do know I like Emily Osment, don't you? She's prettier.



Fantastic Emily Osment.

And while I'm at it, I shall upload one lesbian picture out of the many that Perez Hilton was raving about.



As you can see, it has been honourably gratified by Perez Hilton himself, which is pretty amazing.

I have a feeling that "amazing" is like, my favourite word for today.
___________________________________________________________________

And since I'm feeling "amazing" now, I shall upload an amazing picture, because its really amazing.



Did you see that? Donald Trump. Apparently, he gave 10000 bucks for a tip. A TIP. I hope you're reading this properly. He tipped the waiter 10000 bucks, according to this check.

Well, according to Donald Trump, he didn't tip any waiter 10000 bucks, and that wasn't his signature.

I don't know.
___________________________________________________________________

And I feel like listening to all of Mary J. Blige's songs today. I wonder why. Is the Britney phase over? Apparently not. Piece of Me is currently in my iTunes Top 25.

Oh, and did I mention? She's R-I-C-H.



Does anyone have the track Family Affair? I'm hooked.
___________________________________________________________________