Sunday, 23 December 2007 Y 12:47

Home Sweet Singapore.

Not gonna leave this country before O's. Nope. I guess that's a good thing. At least I'll spend ample time with the bloody books and try not to fail O's.

GOSH, I can't believe it. Prelims are coming, and O's are basically coming as well. Great. Hello Michelle the Sec 4.

Soon my blank exam papers are gonna be sent over to England, where some teacher shivering in the cold will hold the bundled papers to his chest, trying his best to get warmth from the papers, but to no avail. Walking with his head bowed to the floor, lost amidst a sea of black clothed people who look exactly like the next, the poor shivering teacher will arrive at his doorstep and fumble for his key. With his thickly gloved hand, he pushes the heavy wooden door and stumbles heavily into his warm home. Hanging up his fur-laden coat, he gently places the papers on his study desk, and starts his work. With and a dripping nose he holds a red pen with his thumb and index finger in his right hand and a piece of tissue in his left. Shivering and shivering and shivering in the cold, he gets up to put more coal in the fireplace.

I don't know why I put the teacher as male. But, still.
___________________________________________________________________

I can't bloody write.

I'm so pissed off. Its like spending so much time writing something that isn't anywhere near good. Its a bloody waste of time. Editing and reading and reading and editing it a million times over isn't much of a help at all! Lets face it after 3 drafts and 2 scrapped essays - I've come up with a brilliantly horrible piece of work. I don't even know what's wrong with me. Trying to perfect everything is obviously making everything else worse!

Read: "Hitler's proclaimation of the superiority of his Aryan race led to war and left a country in ruins." It sounds dumb to me. Germany is alive and kicking ass! GOSH, I hope that when Mr Ravi or whomever our English teacher is, doesn't send me straight to English remedial. English O's next year, bloody hell, I'm not gonna survive. CRAP, I'm gonna need a therapist for next year.
___________________________________________________________________

Top 500 Music Videos downloaded.

Have you people seen?! Its amazing. I'm just gonna put the Top 3, not all 500 of them. Even so, the Top 3 doesn't really make much sense. Check it out:

1) Pussycat Dolls feat Snoop Dogg - Buttons



2) Holly Dolly - Dolly Song



3) Beyonce feat Shakira - Beautiful Liar



How the Dolly Song can make to the Top 3, I have no bloody idea. Is it supposed to be - I dunno - cute or something?! Like - Oh, watching cartoon characters shaking ass is hot. And dead cute. Hello?!

Okay, Buttons is obviously of Top 3 material, and so is Beautiful Liar. But the Dolly Song?! And apparently, Paris Hilton's Nothing in This World is Number 44. Well, I don't know. Its good to watch Paris Hilton getting intimate with a 12 year-old, I guess.
___________________________________________________________________

Apparently, Clarence is more in touch with Barney than I am. I am so jealous! Stupid Clarence. Barney Boy. HMPRF.
___________________________________________________________________

Janice Dickinson's Christmas Special is up at 12am tomorrow, and I hell as am gonna watch it. From the commercials, she's got pretty hot people going around to sing carols at people's doorstep. Well, she's Janice Dickinson, so she can do whatever she likes. I never did like her, because she's such an attention freakazoid, but she looks quite hotsome in this photo:



That's probably the reason why she's running a model agency. But she does look pretty hotsome. Still. Gosh, anybody who disses TMZ on their show, is pretty irritating. I like TMZ, okay. And for such an attention-seeking person like Janice Dickinson, dissing TMZ on her show is a pretty stupid thing to do.
___________________________________________________________________

From what I've read, apparently, there's this Bai Ling person who also loves the press. Have you people ever heard of her? Because its my first time hearing her name. And seeing her face:



I'm kinda wondering why she doesn't get the attention. If Bai Ling ever walks along Orchard Road, she'll definitely catch my eye. But I didn't even know she existed. Well, she does. And, well, she's caught my attention, at least.
___________________________________________________________________

Lots of people don't think that Kate Moss and Pete Doherty should get together. Nor do I. This is what their kid will look like:



Ugly genes are totally from Pete Doherty. Kate Moss is a goddess.
___________________________________________________________________

Speaking of Pete Doherty reminds me of Amy Winehouse, because Amy's dad, Mitch or something, called him a scumbag. Did I mention that Amy Winehouse freaks the hell out of me? Look at this:



Never rob her house.
___________________________________________________________________

GOSH, speaking of robbing reminded me. I got robbed in Malaysia!

Some idiot stole my Ricola candy AND my pad! I'm so pissed off! Why anybody would want to steal that, I don't know. I don't keep any coins in my Ricola candy, you know.

Still. Odd people.
___________________________________________________________________