Monday, 31 December 2007 Y 16:46

I am in-between the cresses of anticipation and sole disappointment right now.

Having not done any dancing for the past year or more, I have to say that my stamina is dismally weakened by 200 percent.

Not to mention that the sight of my old dance shoes does bring about tears and sad memories to date, which, I must say, the pain has faded away so long ago, it doesn't even come back fresh to me anymore. And that - probably only a few people know what's really going on? Maybe?

Headaches don't go down well with me, either. Its some kind of feeling to experience physical and mental pain at the same time? I guess so.
___________________________________________________________________

Zheng Xian has a girlfriend, which is the ULTIMATE shock I've had today. I shall elaborate more, some other day. Not that much, though. Its very startling.

But come to think of it - that's probably the reason why he attributed my not being able to sleep at 1.56am when he smsed me yesterday to being dumped.

And apparently, his friend got slapped by someone from Crescent? I don't know if its true.

Oh, and Jeannel, Vanessa? He's not cheena, actually. His mandarin sucks.

And Timothy's leaving us, which is a great blow, because Timothy rocks unlike Zheng Xian. Another point for me to elaborate when I have sufficient time to do so.
___________________________________________________________________

You know, maybe I'm not that strong-willed after all.
___________________________________________________________________