|
Wednesday, 26 December 2007 Y 12:06 HAPPY BOXING DAY! ___________________________________________________________________ Today is a Britney day for me - simply because Michelle Teo is a current owner of Blackout! Hence - Britney Britney all the way. Actually not really. But still. BRITNEY SPEARS! ___________________________________________________________________ Lets put it this way. The girl used to be a star. Like, hell - SHE GOT KISSED BY MADONNA. Not that I would want to get kissed by Madonna, but really - MADONNA?! ![]() And that's when all talk of OMG-Madonna-is-desperate-for-young-love thing. I mean, its Madonna we're talking about. The person who gave us Music. GOSH. Although I didn't like Hung Up, but still. And looking at Britney's past profiles - GOSH, she used to be so hot! I can even remember how I used to love her so much, so damned much. And it was Britney everyday, and in school, everyone sang Oops, I did it again, and if a line was quoted from any Britney song in her album, everyone would know and laugh and clap and be so happy about it. Did I mention that I like Blackout? I'm currently experiencing a pro-Brit season now. Great, now things will never be the same again. ![]() And see - because of this photo, I'm currently finding striped cardigans the hot thang this season. Though not very feasible for Singapore at this point of time.. She used to be a GODDESS. But one thing that's managed to be the same is that she's never alone. Last time, the press screamed after her because: BRIT ROCKS, and now the press screams after her because: DISH MORE DIRT ON THE WOMAN! Like that: ![]() I titled the picture: Britney Spears - Mr Lonely because it sounds so ironic. But really - compare this picture of Ms Spears to the picture above... GOSH. She looks so different, it kinda pains me. No idea why, though. ___________________________________________________________________ Britney's banned from Winston's, because she tried to get the bartender to keep changing clothes with her - and there's no stopping Britney. Also, she apparently tried to catch the eye of the manager of Winston's, so she's banned from there. Poor Britney. First she gets dissed on her VMA - which was horrible, if you ask me - and now she gets banned from a bar. Oh, I forgot the kids taken away part. Whoops. My bad. ___________________________________________________________________ And of course, in a Pro-Britney Day, you'll obviously go surf some of the Brit's famous vids. And her recent ones, which are Gimme More and Piece of Me - I can't find the others, or maybe they aren't out yet, or something. Still. I couldn't get the original Gimme More by BritneyTV, mainly because BritneyTV refused to make their vids embed. So I managed to get the remix instead, which is, pretty much alright. At least she does look hotter in the remix. Like - there's more to it. Gimme More I'm still kinda disappointed in Gimme More. I mean - the video, not the song. I'm perfectly fine with the song. C'mon - that girl used to dance like nobody else can. Varuni's a whole lot better, honestly. Piece of Me I've put Piece of Me in, because I like the song. And also because I'm Pro-Britney today. And I thought that this video was kinda better than Gimme More. Gimme More's just Ms Spears walking around a pole. Piece of Me as a little dancing in it, at least. Okay, I changed my mind after watching Gimme More again - and I realised that her ass is in full view at least 3 times, and someone slapped her ass too! So yeah - that's kinda... New? But really - what else do you expect of Britney Spears other than her usual eroticism? Well, she was an ex of Justin Timberlake, you know. ___________________________________________________________________ Reminds me - have you people ever watched her old videos? Choo said that she liked Britney back after watching Britney's old videos. Well, I agree with Choo. So far what I've seen, Toxic is the peak - but Choo said that I'm a Slave 4 U is, even more higher. So yeah, I'm gonna try. Dancing's a whole lot better than in Gimme More - and there are many scenes when every guy in the room is shirtless, and grooving with Britney. And when I say "with", I really mean "against", so yeah. And another scene of mass humping - which is pretty much, pretty much. And a scene of crowd-surfing, which is quite... And most probably, Choo finds it over the top, because everything was shot in sunset, and the sun kinda casts a very strange orange glow to people dancing and, since its in a small corner of a big room, its kinda like well - what Choo finds that makes her like Britney back. ___________________________________________________________________ The Search for the next Pussycat Doll. Melissa S is surprisingly getting on my nerves. I mean - she is pretty, she is hot, she doesn't know how to "unleash" that sexy side of her - but she sure does know how to act like a complete bitch. Her little feud with Chelsea is so irritating. Not that I like Chelsea either. I used to like Chelsea at first because I felt that she really had the going to grow and learn. But since she was into Top 9, she's become bitchier with every single growing episode! I'm pissed. Well, she did piss Sisley off - I didn't like Sisley, so it didn't matter to me - and she pissed Melissa S off - who, as I have said, is bitchy and irritating - and she's pissing the trainers off. And I like the dance trainer, thank you very much. Though he does seem gay and all that, but he's hot. I'm quite happy with Melissa R now. I'm gonna kick Melissa S off her bloody pedestal. ___________________________________________________________________ Cherlyn's got a talking Fortune Cookie for Christmas! I'm so jealous. I want a talking Fortune Cookie too! I told Cherlyn to ask it "Is Michelle Teo Xiang Rong intelligent?" And the thing said "A hundred million times yes!" SO SMART! Its obviously correct, the smart fortune cookie. YAY! Much loved. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |