Thursday, 27 December 2007 Y 13:37

Okay. I know I said I'll reply tags yesterday, but I didn't. So, I went back on my word. That's pretty cool. No it isn't. I don't know what I'm talking about today, or why I bothered clicking on the New Post tab. Maybe I'm gonna go Hollywooded today?

But I promise I'll reply tags at the end of this post. Cross heart, closed eyes - swear.
___________________________________________________________________

The Search for the next Pussycat Doll yesterday left me so bloody disappointed with Melissa S.

I mean - seriously. I know I deemed her a bitch, and clearly expressed my disappointment - but I'm dead disappointed right now.

When Mark McGrath - I think - asked her "If you had to kick out someone, who would you kick out?" or something along that line, she replied, "Don't hate me," in a very bitchy tone that pissed me off, and saying "Chelsea".

I mean - bloody hell?! Chelsea was right in the control room, watching everything, and its like publicising the feud between them two.

And The Pussycat Dolls said that they found Melissa S adorable. Well, yeah, she was adorable. At first. Until the end where she really dissed Chelsea, I thought that was the ultimate bitch of her.

Evidence:

PCD on Melissa Smith





But she danced well yesterday! In fact, her dance made me quite happy with her. But her singing sucked! Not that I could do any better, but yeah - it sucked! Else Chelsea would have got out, and I would have been quite happy with that.

Chelsea's dance sucked. Well, what do you expect? She can't dance. I don't know why she's contesting for a dancing and singing band, but, oh my god, she just can't dance! One thing's for sure though: Chelsea can sing so much better than Melissa S. Melissa S's singing is like some roller-coaster. When she's good, she's very good. But when she's bad, she's eliminated. Well, as you can see - she was bad yesterday.

I'm gonna put up the dance video, regardless of it being highly unclear. There were parts which you could so totally clearly see that Chelsea was dancing behind Melissa R. That's dumb. Chelsea should have copied Melissa S's position.

I'm gonna put Varuni through this dancing phase next year. HAHAH! Ayesha promised me that we'll try our best to dance next year with Kim and Varuni - and that'll be great! Its alot of fun, even though its highly embarrassing for me to stand with a whole bunch of thin people and shake my fats. Its a wonder why they aren't totally disgusted yet. Well, I dunno. Maybe they are. But they're just too polite to tell me off.

Sweet people. Very nice.

Final four dancing to Beep





And while I'm at it, I'll upload Don't Cha by PCD - uncensored - because the uncensored part is much more important.

Oops.

Don't Cha (uncensored)



___________________________________________________________________

Iman wants to marry some random guy in a train. HAHAH!
___________________________________________________________________

And speaking of random guys just reminded me if how pissed off I was sometime ago.

I was in Paragon, and it was quite sometime ago since I ate New Zealand's Natural Ice-cream, so I went to buy, and that guy scooping the ice-cream looked so familiar. Its like, seeing a familiar stranger or something. So I realised that - Hey, I think I know this guy - but I couldn't remember where I knew him or how or what. And, I dunno, it was just some weird feeling that I really knew this guy's background, just that I couldn't say it, but I knew it?

And so, yeah. It left me quite pissed off for some time, because I was so foggy about this person who looked so familiar. I'm quite sure he wasn't just this random guy in a train, but like, I dunno, maybe a friend of mine which I forgot about? And that pisses me off when I think about a friend whom I've forgotten about.
___________________________________________________________________

Apparently, my mum bought the 881 CD for her own Christmas present. And so we watched it again.

I don't know about you, but I felt that Qi Yu Wu's role in 881 was so bloody over-rated. I mean - what the hell! All Qi Yu Wu did was to stroke his bloody chicken and act like he could mix music very well. And narrate. I mean - seriously. Is Qi Yu Wu's acting one of the selling points?! I assumed so. He didn't even sing - he was mute and deaf. I don't understand how, if Qi Yu Wu's deaf and mute, I don't understand how he can mix music, and I don't understand how people can actually talk to him - like, speech - and he understands. I don't see how anyone can do that if they're deaf, I really don't.

And while I'm at it, I don't like Qi Yu Wu. Choo said that she was being a filial daughter, and so she went with her mum to watch Qi Yu Wu in 881. Qi Yu Wu didn't even do anything! And Choo was bored during her 881 movie screening. HAHAH!
___________________________________________________________________

Oh, I recently found a picture of Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie Titone. How touching. And Jackie Titone looks quite pretty in this photo too, check it out:



Adam Sandler. Funny guy, lucky guy.
___________________________________________________________________

And I came across this picture of Michael Jackson while cruising around TMZ the other day. Its like a major change. But that, of course, everyone knows and talks about. Other than his other pet peeve which is raping kids. But I still do like his songs even so.


___________________________________________________________________

Michael Jackson's reformation reminded me of Ashlee Simpson, whom I dearly disliked after listening to too many repetitive tunes of L.O.V.E. That, and watching the puns on Youtube for The Ashlee Simpson Show!

So here goes - Drastic changes.



Can you see that the picture on the left is Ashlee Simpson in 2005, and the picture on the right is Ashlee Simpson 2007? Gosh. I wonder how Ashlee Simpson's gonna look like in the new year.

But at least Ashlee's prettier than her sister. And then again, maybe not. Look at Jessica:



Jessica looks so old!

You know, Mr Simpson's a lucky man. He's the manager for two of his lovely daughters who can't sing.

And according to MadTV, one's a dumb whore, while the other's a dirty whore. Splendid way to put it.
___________________________________________________________________

Speaking of Jessica reminds me of her best friend Kim Kardashian, because apparently, Kim appeared in Jessica's music video of A Public Affair. Whe. Oops, did I say best friend? Because I'm not sure if it anymore. Apparently, Jessica didn't go for her best friend's birthday party, but went for a wedding by her distant cousin? Aww. Touching. A sweet case of blood is thicker than water, I presume.



Kim looks booty-licious in this photo. Well, I don't have to get jealous, you know. I have an ass 3 times the size of hers. And a waist length no doubt, 10 times the size of hers too.
___________________________________________________________________

I've always hated Kirsten Dunst for her stupid role in Spiderman as Mary-Jane. And she's not even pretty! I don't understand why Shihan likes Kirsten Dunst. And Shihan's supposed to have like, almost alike tastes as me. I say almost alike, because quite obviously, they're not alike.



Kirsten Dunst is OLD and UGLY, Shihan. Give her up!
___________________________________________________________________

Speaking of old people reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer. She's is 50 this year. Do you believe it? I don't! She totally doesn't look her age! She's still like, hot and all! Like look at this:



Totally 50-year-old, kick ass bloody hot.
___________________________________________________________________

Great minds think alike.

Hmm. This theory proved true my whole entire life, from the start when I met Rachel Chng, till my initial twin vibes with Juanita that later got stolen by Ms Jeong Yang Hyeon - which makes me ask when are you gonna return the twin vibes that belonged to Juanita and I, Hyeon? - and the fantastic theory was proved thus again yesterday. Or the day before, I forgot.

Still. Its pretty scary to say things exactly at the same time, even stuff like OMG and phrases like "Great minds think alike". GOSH.
___________________________________________________________________

End Year lunch next week - is it really happening? I've no idea, honestly. I know Jeannel and Vanessa are coming. And I asked Timothy, who agreed. And Zheng Xian didn't reply, I don't even know if I got his number wrongly or what. Still.
___________________________________________________________________

Yesterday, I found out how dead I'm gonna be when Chinese New Year comes.

Lets just put it this way. I have 11 younger cousins who love me abit too much to leave me alone. And lets not compliment, and just say that I'm the most immature one who is most suitable to run around, playing hide and seek with 11 younger cousins. I also happen to be sitting for my major 'O' Levels next year, which means alot of questioning from my elders on "How's your preparation so far?" And also I have to endure billions of stories from my elder cousins on "My O Level Experience", and they're all gonna tell me how they didn't sleep till 2am, working on their sciences, and that they did the whole of the math TYS 15 times over, and everything.

So yeah. Happy 2008.
___________________________________________________________________

Tag replies:


Joshua:

I don't know about "wow", but yes, my blog's back. Thanks for tagging! Merry Christmas too, and have fun during Band camp! Though you might want to be a little careful during some activites.
___________________________________________________________________

Rachael:

Hmm. Good question. I'll just say there was a little privacy problem, and regarding my tagboard, a most unfortunate accident.
___________________________________________________________________

Vanessa:

Trust me, I didn't believe it either. But then again, I don't think about it as much Zheng Xian does, so, yes, he should get it faster than I should. Although it does amaze me as to the speed of your reaction. Almost instantaneous, you know. I am very shocked. And very disturbed. Really, Vanessa, how did you manage to cotton on that so quickly?! I took a week! And Zheng Xian claims that I'm the R21 one. Welcome back to Singapore, dear. And are we still having that End Year lunch?
___________________________________________________________________

Juanita:

Yupp! First floor alright! The ultimate bliss! No rushing up 4 floors when we're late from recess! I'm currently planning where to drop off. At the General Office or drop-off point? Hmm. Drop-off point. GOSH, 4C3 next year!! I can't believe it. I didn't even know that I'll get into 3C3.
___________________________________________________________________

Jeannel:

Yupp, the brilliant Christmas miracles. I'm very shocked, honestly speaking. HAHAH!! The Dolly Song sucked! I was so disappointed that it actually came into the Top 3. Can you imagine? I don't know what's so good about it. Exactly, I'm shocked that I said Zheng Xian rocks as well! But I did. And that's because he likes Christmas, which is something good, so he rocks!

OMG, I said that he rocks for a second time. DAMN!
___________________________________________________________________