Tuesday, 25 December 2007 Y 11:23

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!

Today, surprisingly, I had no morning appointments, so it was pretty much fair-flowing. THANK GOD, I might add.

But I've already recieved a Christmas gift from Clarence's dear junior. Well, I'll say this: Drastic changes. But improvements? I dunno. MAYBE.

Chocolates this year again - seems like someone is very original - but there's some twist to it, because it actually comes in a bouquet?! How surprising, I was very touched.
___________________________________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYESHA!
___________________________________________________________________

I remember Valerie sent me this story on my Christmas card last year, and yes, here goes:

A candymaker in Indiana wanted to make a candy that would remind people of the true meaning of Christmas; so he made the candy cane to incorporate several symbols for the birth, ministry, and death of Jesus Christ. He began with a stick of pure white, hard candy. White to symbolize the Virgin Birth and the sinless nature of Jesus, and hard to symbolize the Solid Rock, the foundation of the Church, and the firmness of the promises of God.

The candymaker then shaped his cane into the form of a "J" to represent the precious name of Jesus, who came to the earth as Savior. It could also represent the staff of the "Good Shepherd" with which He reaches down to to reclaim the fallen lambs who, like sheep, have gone astray.

Thinking that the candy was somewhat plain, the candymaker stained it with red stripes. He used three small stripes to show the stripes of the scourging Jesus received. The large red stripe was for the blood shed by Christ on the cross so that we could have the promise of eternal life.

I'm not Christian, but still. Its good to know about general stuff like that.
___________________________________________________________________

I haven't done tag replies in a while, but I sure will. Tomorrow, tomorrow. Right after I open my presents and reflect on the tsunami that happened on Boxing Day.
___________________________________________________________________

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
A wooden baby bird with broken wings.

___________________________________________________________________

Today's Christmas, and I really wonder how Yian's doing. Yian, are you in Michigan?

I think its kinda upsetting to spend Christmas alone. Well, I know how that feels, I've spent a good many Christmases alone. But to spend Christmas alone and far away from family... Well, I've never experienced that. So I really do feel upset for Yian. But wherever she is, she'll be entertained and welcomed into people's houses, she's so lovable.

But I'm feeling better now when I think about how Yian's parents could just fly over to Michigan and spend Christmas with her.

Anyhow, that girl will be back for Chinese New Year. Her Shanghainese family would attend to that, and she'll be giving out her cards and oranges for the 16th time in her life.
___________________________________________________________________

Which reminds me: There were 2 Christmas miracles yesterday, because Timothy and Zheng Xian were there! Not that they're fantastic or anything, but still, you get what I mean. I hope.

I was asking Zheng Xian if he was happy that Christmas was coming, and he said "Yes,", so Zheng Xian is officially in the Nice list. Yay, Zheng Xian rocks.

I can't believe I just said that.
___________________________________________________________________

Time for a little Christmas violence, perhaps?



Quite obviously, my brain isn't functioning well. Well, who cares about brains now? Its Christmas!
___________________________________________________________________