Tuesday, 25 December 2007 Y 00:12

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HONEY HOTSOMEMIES!

Alrighty, its the Janice Dickinson Christmas Special now that I'm totally watching, and its like - GOSH!

Freakin hell, why wasn't I bloody born in Hollywood!? Or America, in any case. Or Los Angeles? CRAP. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!

Apparently, Janice Dickinson's show is called "Christmas with the Dickinsons". OH HOW BLOODY UNORIGINAL.

But who cares?! SHE'S IN HOLLYWOOD, BABY!

And I heard the 12 days of Janice song - and OMG, its.. I dunno. Some of it sucks, but others are.. Quite interesting.

And by interesting, I mean - TOTALLY ROCKING.

Okay, here goes. I've just remembered the subjects, but not the verbs. So - invent:

1 Modelling Agency
2 Giant Breasts
3 Former Husbands
4 Italian Suits
5 Naked Men
6 Paparazzi
7 Botox Injections
8 Texan waxings
9 Models prancing
10 Gays
11 Charges pending
12 Boyfriends

Or something like THAT.