Monday, 17 December 2007 Y 13:09

One week's over, Sylvia. If you're still here, shoo, go away. I hope you remember what I said to you the other day. ___________________________________________________________________

Of course, this post is a post, normal post, and I'm in a very special mood today, so it has one main theme: Sylvia. And her stupidity.
___________________________________________________________________

And while I'm at the still-pissed-by-Sylvia mood, I'd like to tell you why my tagboard is blissfully blank.

"I'll deal with the mass deleting tag thing, I can do it."
"I don't know why, but I don't trust you."
"Well, trust Bryan. He taught me this."
"Oh, he has a blog?"
"No."
"And why would he know how to deal with tag problems?"
"Bryan's an expert at the computer, he plays it everyday."
"I think you forgot that he uses the computer at LAN, Sylvia. And he plays Maplestory."
"Same thing, they're both computers."
"That's debatable, Sylvia. One of them is a program with millions of buttons to click on. The other is a game which only requires the person to press 'X'."
"You forgot the controls."
"And the 4 control buttons."
"And the replenish life 'Z' thing."
"Is that what you all talk about all the time?"
"No, we talk about the attacks too."
"You should start on the tags, dearest."
"Oh yeah. See - Bryan said, that I should click on 'Select All'."

"But that selects ALL my tags, Sylvia!"
"No, that only selects tags on this page of yours. You have 10 pages, dear, so we've to do the 'Select All' and then 'Delete' part 10 freaking times."
"I bet you're gonna screw this up."
"I bet I'm not. I trust Bryan."

"See, now they're asking you if you want to delete your tags, right?"

"Sure, there's a little window thing, and its there. There."
"EXACTLY. So you click 'OK', its so simple! Stupid Michelle."

"Sylvia, my tags are all gone."
"Yeah, wow. I guess it really 'Selects ALL', huh."
"Thank you, Sylvia, you really solved the problem."
"I guess I lost the bet, huh."

That's why. Never trust your cousin. Or her boyfriend.
___________________________________________________________________

And during my week of privatisation, Sylvia was busy trying to crack my password.

"I know what it is! Gosh, its so easy."
"Great, what are you typing?"
"Michelle."
"That's not my password."
"ilovemichelle?"
"Wrong."
"michellerocks."
"Thank you."
"michelleteo!"
"Yes, dear?"
"ilovemynikebottle."
"No!"
"mylittleponies."
"Wow, how did you guess?"
"Its not the correct password, Michelle, you suck!"

I hope nobody was doing the same. Cracking my password, I mean.

Apparently, Joshua said that he would expect a line from a book to be my password. Qing Wen expected a Harry Potter character. Jonathan guessed "Jessica Alba" without hesitation. Belinda said: The password's definitely Germany, are you people stupid?

Well, I don't know. Look who's talking.
___________________________________________________________________

And yes, I do know that people are thinking that my sole reason for privatisation was because of the recent Band affairs. I don't deny that I'm upset over this incident, but I'm not affected. At least, not really.

I guess throughout this one week of privatisation, I realised that, I was kind of harsh to the Band. And I really apologise for that. I intend to speak to a few Band members whom I know have been very much affected by this, but I don't know if they will. Celestine - you're on the list. But you'll probably bash me up before I say anything. Still.
___________________________________________________________________

I'll end it here. I'm still feeling reflective, ever since last Tuesday. I'm a little worried.
___________________________________________________________________