|
Friday, 4 January 2008 Y 18:50 I'm too upset today to properly blog, and I'll be out the whole day tomorrow - because there's training, and a meeting at 2! Basically, I'm damn upset and damn pissed off right now, because MR SIOW RETIRED. WAHLAOEH. I don't like cursing in Singlish, because alot of people say that I can't pronounce it properly - which they are very wrong for. I mean - seriously - who the heck doesn't know how to pronounce rude words? But - seriously, WTH!? Yesterday, I was wondering where Mr Siow had gone to, because I didn't see him. And today, just as the Crescent Courier magazine was passed down, I saw Mr Siow's face happily, cheekily smiling out of the page, and I thought to myself - since when did Mr Siow have such a big ego, he even put his editorial face there!?! And then I realised that he was under the "Farewell..." tab and I was quite pissed off. Mr Siow's like, damn mean. He didn't even say goodbye. ___________________________________________________________________ I've decided to upload a picture which I stole from Hyeon's blog. But it doesn't matter, since I drew it yesterday when I tried emo-ing. ![]() Mr Siow sucks. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |