Sunday, 20 January 2008 Y 14:09

Michael Jackson's new song is nice. I think.

February! I can't wait. For various reasons.
___________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow is a really important day. That's because it marks the day of me surviving for 3 weeks into Sec4!

That's why its damn important.
___________________________________________________________________

Did I mention that I'm damn disappointed in the fashions this season?

I don't understand why everything looks so ugly.



Michellina's favourite shoe. Even though I don't know why she likes platform heels. These are too much, but even so. Platforms don't look nice! Its like wearing door wedges or something. Michellina - these are ugly. I'm serious.



And while cruising around Vogue - I found this, and I found it so damn funny.

I don't know why, but it reminds me of Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum.
___________________________________________________________________

I'm looking forward to a half-day!

That's because the O Level results are gonna be released, and I just KNOW that Crescent's gonna do well, so there'll be a half-day holiday.

Can't say the same for next year though. The existence of just 1 Michelle Teo is enough to pull down the aggregate of the school by about 10 points.
___________________________________________________________________