Monday, 21 January 2008 Y 20:49

Today is a Song day.

A day fit for a song.
A day for a song.
A day written by a song.
A day of our song.

I don't get it.

What I do know, on the other hand, is that I sound completely like Barney. "Today is a _____ day."

Still - who cares. Barney's my idol. I actually linked his blog to mine.
_____________________________________________________________

Our Song is a nice song.

No, its a song, called "Our Song" by Taylor Swift. And since I'm in the mood for it, I shall upload the music video here, whether or not you people want it to be here.




I'll be the first to admit that the introduction of the song sounds like some folk tune, and people kick off their shoes and dance around the fireplace. But the lyrics are nice. I shall upload them too, since I feel like it.

Cause our song is the slamming screen door
Sneaking out late, tapping on his window
When we're on the phone and he talks real slow
Cause it's late and his mama don't know
Our song is the way he laughs
The first date "Man, I didn't kiss him, and I should have,"
And when I got home, before I said amen
Asking God if he could play it again


I guess looking like Barbie helps Taylor Swift establish her reputation as a complete bimbo. But the song is nice.
___________________________________________________________________

Its not good listening to hot songs. I realise. That makes me want to own every single hot song, so when people ask me to send them songs, I'll just choose from one whole long list, and send them a hot song.

She made drinks, to drink.
We drunk them, got drunk.
And now I think she thinks I'm cool.
She gave me a wink, I winked back.

Life is unfair. Why can't you make everyone hot?
I want to be part of the hot population too!
___________________________________________________________________

Anyway, we had health checks today.

I told the nurse I had severe asthma, and that I couldn't go for PE, so that I'll get a permanent MC to skip PE and FITT RUNs.

Nah, I was lying. I told her I had asthma at August last year, and I can't even remember how that happened.

And oh - I wasn't one of the lucky few to strip!

Hyeon was lucky to be one of the people who had to strip and show off their figures. Maybe the nurse saw me, and decided that she wouldn't want to see me strip anyway, so she passed me. She passed Shihan too, and that is surprising. Not that anyone would want to see Shihan strip anyway. Its not as though Shihan has anything to show. She's so damn thin!

The nurse said I got blinder. Yeah. I agree. That's because I got blinder by studying so much. Work, work, work, work, work. Oops, I'm Sec4 now. Its the norm to do work till 12am in the morning and wake up again at 3am in that same morning to continue studying until you've to go to school.

Not that I do that anyway.
___________________________________________________________________

I'm so tired now. I think I'll leave the rest of my crap till tomorrow.

I've never been this way, and I don't know why. Its scaring me at how uninterested I am, and yet how alive and hyperactive I really am.

Perhaps its another case of split personalities. Shauntae / Michelle?

So who the hell am I? Aish was asking me that question in class today, and I realise that I'm quite confused. Is Shauntae like Michelle, or is Michelle like Shauntae, which is totally and utterly crap, since Shauntae's a mere creation.

Okay, I don't know what I'm talking about, so I shan't try.

Goodnight.
___________________________________________________________________