|
Monday, 28 January 2008 Y 17:52 Hello readers. I hope you haven't forgotten me, because Blogger already has. But well, I'm back, but I don't really intend to blog. Its one thing to blog, another thing to feel like blogging, and yet another thing to have the energy to blog. Anyhow. I shall mark this entry to merely state that - I am friggin alive! S.O.S. ___________________________________________________________________ This week, I have five tests, one for everyday of the week, and I'm not very happy about it. I can't wait for February. At least that would mean that I survived one whole friggin month into 2008. Lets put it this way. In Sec3, I thought that I would drown myself in the school's Eco-pond after 3 weeks. In Sec4, I thought that I wouldn't have lived 3 minutes into the school campus. But I kinda outlived my expectations, so now I'm putting my mental health on the roulette table. And as I gamble my health away - OOPS. I'm gonna turn crazy during February. The month when Common Tests run rage in the school, and the Sec4s have to sit and study study study until their asses split. Oh wait. Our asses have already split. Oops, my bad. School school school school school. Work work work work work. Yeah right. School is fun? Hurh. Let's see if the bloody reverse psychology works. School is fun! I love studying! Studying is my thang, baby! What a total suck-up. S.O.S. ___________________________________________________________________ Figuratively speaking: And it is often said that Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned. True - Rome burnt. But the deeper meaning of the phrase is utterly, extremely wrong and inaccurate. Nero was not a horrible emperor, who didn't care about what happened to his darling. Nero wasn't someone who was too preoccupied with other unimportant things while his country was being ruined. Nero wasn't in Rome while Rome burnt to ashes. Nero was a million miles away, playing his fiddle, while Rome burnt. Upon hearing that Rome was burning, Nero threw aside his fiddle, and proceeded to return to Rome, to see what it was that he could stop. Nero was passionate about Rome, Nero was willing to cast aside that instrument that kept his thoughts preoccupied and return immediately to the country that he loved. How would you say that Nero was someone who didn't care about Rome at all? And to speak of, it was probably Rome's fault. What was it, arson or accident? Rome had no answer. Besides, fiddles weren't invented during Nero's time anyway. S.O.S. ___________________________________________________________________ I remember how irritating Zheng Xian was last week, because he actually forgot my name. Okay, so maybe "Michelle" is forgettable. Yeah, good job, Zheng Xian. And because Mr Teo actually remembered that we have the same bloody sirname, the question that arose almost immediately was "Are we related?" The obvious answer is no, because if we ever were, Zheng Xian would hate me to the core for taking all the smart genes in the gene pool. While he was left with the stupid one. Sad for him. Ladies first! Anyway, Zheng Xian accused me of "acting cool", which I have to swear to everyone that I wasn't. Zheng Xian doesn't know what "acting cool" means, anyway. He's jealous of my N76, just because I can tilt my phone at different angle, while his phone is as awkward as a tissue box. And I mean it - a tissue box. Its huge and fat and extremely heavy. Although I must admit that its pretty cool too. Because there's an actual keyboard inside, and access to Internet and everything. So that's the cool part. Of course, regarding the family issue, it was confirmed that - we're not related. We don't even have the same chinese sirname, anyway. So are we related? Nope. But Zheng Xian said something stupid like maybe in my last life, I was his pet or something like that. Of course, that is very disturbing and sounds extremely terrifying. I mean - let's put it this way. Usually, people love their pets. But Zheng Xian didn't understand what he just said, so I left it at that. Retards. S.O.S. ___________________________________________________________________ Mr Tan still believes firmly that my name is "Shauntae", and I shamelessly admit that I actually lead him on to that conclusion. Well, yes, it was my fault, I must admit, but still. At the end of the day, I don't actually think that he really believes what I've been saying, because it doesn't make sense. I guess for now, he pretty much treats it as a nickname or something. And he's called me "Hyeon" too many times, and that is very sad. For Hyeon, of course. I didn't know Hyeon was stupid. And I received my extremely disappointing grade for the composition test. I don't know if I would have done better if I had more time, but I don't think so. Let's face it - I didn't have the mood to write. If I did have the mood to write, I wouldn't have wasted 25 minutes talking to Hyeon and asking everyone around to shut up, before using up the rest of my 25 minutes to write an essay. I mean - that action in itself is stupid. My essay was stupid. I am pretty stupid. S.O.S. ___________________________________________________________________ Social Studies test today. I'm wondering why I even bothered to study even though I obviously know that I'm gonna fail it. I've never ever ever ever passed SS before, anyway. Even though Ms Alice is my SS teacher. And yes. I wasted time putting in far too much information for the examples - and show that I had studied the content - to actually craft a proper conclusion. But whatever happens. I've never ever ever finished an SS test before, anyway. Chinese composition test was screwed up, because I wasted 30 minutes writing something totally irrelevant to the topic. Or rather, it was cutting into my points. It was supposed to just bleed into my points, but not cut right through them. Michelle just isn't good at writing. And so, I had to take another 15 minutes to complete my composition. And its not as though I completed it properly. Time management skills. Hurh. S.O.S. ___________________________________________________________________ Chemistry: Speed of reaction test tomorrow. I wonder what I'm doing here. I should go study - I have to go study. Geography test on Development, and do I even understand what's going on? Yeah, I do. The birth-control segment. Because that's the only part when Hyeon and I woke up and paid attention anyway. What is GDP? What is the standard of living? The quality of life? No idea. Great thinking, Michelle. A-Math test on Thursday, and I haven't got Chapter 10 stuck in my head right. Yeah, sure, folder created, but "Folder is empty". Mr Choy taught us Chapter 9 before, and I did the Holiday Homework, but I didn't hand it in, and anyway, how much of it do I actually remember? Yeah, sure, I sat for the lesson during Saturday morning, but so what? E-Math test on Friday, the day when I'm supposed to run free and scream TGIF. But sadly, no. Statistics are shit, and Matrices - which I actually thought was easy last year - seems to have complicated itself. Weekend Homework. Yeah, I've done them, but I really dunno what I've learnt. S.O.S. ___________________________________________________________________ Oh, and things like homework. I'm gonna get screwed tomorrow and the day after, and the day after the day after, and the day after the day after the day after. Yeah. That just means that I'm gonna get screwed for a really really really long time. S.O.S. ___________________________________________________________________ S.O.S. Please, someone come and rescue me. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |