Monday, 14 January 2008 Y 16:13

I have lots of work today.

And I'm feeling so guilty now, because I ponned ELDDS debates. Its the first time I've ever ponned ELDDS, I must say. But I had to study. I really really had to. I hope I'm not the first Sec4 ELDDS member to turn into a zombie this year. I don't want to stone during ELDDS.

I'm going to confess to Aleena and Padmini and Jenemjit and Ayehsa and Aysha and Kiren and Stephanie and tell them I ponned ELDDS today. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. So yes, I feel very guilty.
___________________________________________________________________

I realise that I've been feeling immensely guilty to several different people these few days. I'm wondering if its a good thing, or a bad thing. I guess guilt can drive me to do extremely crazy things, like doing homework during Chinese New Year or something.

Speaking of which, I might really do that. Studying during CNY, I mean. Its an effective way of learning and studying. Anyway, what would I be doing during CNY if I weren't studying, anyway? I'll be playing with my cousins. And that, is a waste of time.

And oops - I forgot that I'll get interrogated too! Yeah, everyone will start asking me how I'm doing, how are my grades so far, and launch into an ultra-long story on their personal history, or, even worse - their smart kid's results and how they didn't study - and managed to score 6 points! At least if I'm busy studying instead of playing with my cousins - whom, I might add, stick to me far too much - they might get the hint, and not talk to me for 2 hours straight.
___________________________________________________________________

Hyeon was making weird noises today during E-math. I dunno, she was laughing, and she made weird noises. Like, a noise that of a donkey choking on a coconut.

If you actually know what a donkey choking on a coconut sounds like, because I don't.
___________________________________________________________________

I've pretty much decided that from February onwards, I won't be blogging regularly. Like, maybe once a week or something. I can't spend so much time going online to talk to people, or coming online to blog. I seriously have to start on work else I won't be able to catch up at all.

Jenem was asking me how to catch up and how to study the other day after CCA Orientation, so I simply told her the very obvious answer: I DON'T KNOW. I mean, seriously. Its such a hypothetical question, I really don't know how to answer her.

And I guess I really need to know the answer badly too.
___________________________________________________________________

I'm not going to allow myself to blog or to come online tomorrow, because I will study tomorrow. And tomorrow's gonna be such a friggin long day that I'll get a terrible headache after that. I can't believe it. When Ms Ng called Cherlyn out of class today, I had this strange feeling that Ms Ng needed the Biology people to go for the Biology thing agin. Its so painful and horrendous. Now I'm going to have to skip a billion million classes, and I dont like it. I'm skipping the Chinese writing class thing, and I'm skipping CME and Geog to go for the filming Suria thing. Can't they go train some unsuspecting Sec 3s instead? I'm kinda pissed off.

Chemistry and Biology test. Hello?! I'm suffering down here! And Mrs Leow wants all our practicals and everything. And she keeps harping on the importance of SPA, but there's hardly any theory we've done since school reopneed! And Mrs Yip wants us to do our Biology WorkBook, which I didn't touch for the whole of last year, and she wants us to do TYS. And Mr Lim wants us to do Exercise 16 of the Physics WorkBook on Static electricity, which I didn't pay attention in. Ms Chua is so strict on the homework, and if I'm not careful, I'm so gonna be sent for A-Math remedial. Mrs Gek skims through the E-Math homework faster than an avalanche, and hey - I get caught up in that avalanche! My Literature homework is piling up, and soon, Ms Goh Wee Suan will start biting my head off. I can't remember any details about Geography, even though Ms Lee Shu Jun has been through so much. I've been so wrapped around the stupid Social Studies book to care about anything that Ms Alice Chia's saying. Mr Tan Yew Hock i9s going to murder me when he returns my essays, and I'm gonna have to probably do about 7365 drafts for every single one of them, because they're out of point! Mdm Lim is strict on homework too, and if I'm not careful, I'm gonna find myself in detention so very soon.

Why couldn't I just work hard in Secondary 2 or something?
___________________________________________________________________

ELDDS isn't helping much, but that's okay. Its my last year contributing to ELDDS, and I'm gonna do all that I can. Its gonna be my last BlackBox this year, and I'm gonna try my best to perfect everything. Be it acting wise, in the Sec4's performance, or decorations wise, in the Prop Room. BlackBox this year is gonna be held on 31st March, and for the first time I've been in Crescent, we're getting a professional drama trainer for BlackBox. I am so thankful to Mr M for arranging this. Hopefully we won't screw up so badly this year.

I'm so glad that we're having 2 debate trainers this year too, so we can go to the Julia Gabriel's debate and hopefully kick ass. And I've to start researching on my topic on Euthanaisa - and I'm fighting for the Prop, which is fine with me. I support the Prop, anyway. I agree that Euthanasia should be legalised. I agree, I do. And then, I've to think about yet another debate topic on "What is the role of law?" which I feel is quite tough. What is the role of law? To protect people?

Wei Ge says that its an extremely debatable topic, so I'm gonna try to think of at least 4 points altogether.
___________________________________________________________________

Sooner or later, I'm gonna start banning myself from the rest of the world.
___________________________________________________________________