Friday, 18 January 2008 Y 10:31

TGIF:
Thank God Its Friday.
___________________________________________________________________

Back to blog. And WTH, I'm currently watching this video of Apologise by Timbaland. But its made by someone else, someone called Aaron Platt.

Its so nice.




___________________________________________________________________

I AM SO TIRED.

This past week has been utter hell. Biology test and Chemistry test for an hour each. And did Michelle study?

Look at me smile.

It means I did.
___________________________________________________________________

I quit debates today.

I don't know if that was the right choice or not, and Jenemjit told me to think it over and give it a second try. But I don't know, I don't know. I think that I can contribute more to the drama side of ELDDS than the debate side of ELDDS. I don't know. I don't know.

Well, I'll be involved with drama now, I'll be fully dedicated to drama, I'll be doing BlackBox, and trying to help the other debators fit in their roles.

But - god - I don't know if I did the right thing or not.
___________________________________________________________________

School has been horrible. I come home everyday, and do homework. In school, during lessons, I do homework. To me, there's no studying done at all! And quite obviously, my teachers are gonna get pissed off if I don't do their work.

I've already pissed Ms Chua off by not doing my Exercise 10.2 - because I didn't understand how to do it, and I didn't have the heart to do it anyway. I owe Ms Chua Weekend homework as well, but that's okay, because its just one piece.

Mrs Gek is gonna run after me, chasing me for work - I owe her Exercise 1.3 and 3 pieces of Weekend Homework. So its math all the way. For now.

Apparently, I owe Mrs Leow 2 Chemistry reports - that should have been done during the holiays, but wait. Read the "should" again.

I have yet to hand in my Physics Holiday Homework to Mr Lim yet - which I don't think anyone has, actually. But that means that I've to fill in all my blanks and do the proper corrections. And I have to do the Impact book questions, even if that means I don't understand Static Electricity at all, except that like charges repel, and unlike charges attract.

Mrs Yip is so gonna be pissed off with me one day, when she finds out that in the Biology Workbook, I've done about half the questions. And in the TYS, I didn't complete the structured questions. Not because I didn't know how to do, but because I was lazy?! That's so ridiculous.
___________________________________________________________________

Mr Tan. My ever fantastic english teacher. I hope doesn't believe that I'm a Malaysian scholar. Well, he can't anyway. Not after seeing my work, that is! Well, whatthehell. It was damn funny during the week when he was citing an example of a name during class for formal writing at the end.

"So, you can write, lots of love, with a signature, and a name at the end."
"Names like, Megan.."
*points to Mira
4C3 laughs.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing."
"Names like, Qian qian.. Jing Jing.. Michelle..?"
*pointing to each of us, and I acted confused.
"SHAUNTAE!!"
"What? Shauntae?!"

"Yeah, she changed name."
"Yeah, since last year."

Orange for Mr Tan.
Dark Orange for actions done.
Blue for 4C3.
Green for Cherlyn and Juanita - they both said it at the same time.
Yellow for Shauntae.

Well the good thing is - Mr Tan actually claps along with us when we clap and cheer. I don't think he was used to it last week, because I remembered him saying something along the lines of:
"Its Week 2 only, you know, are you people that stressed already?!"

And what did 4C3 say?

"YES!"
___________________________________________________________________