|
Tuesday, 8 January 2008 Y 16:10 Today is the day of the awful truths. And why? Because my life is ruined, totally screwed up, and its all thanks to YOU. Seriously. I hope you don't know your place in this circle of life. I hope you try to overpower every single person available. I hope you try to shove your way up to the top. I hope you suck up so much that people get so damn sick of you. I hope you try to control everything. I hope you keep pissing everyone important off. I hope you show everyone what a brilliant actor you are. I hope you get so damn annoyed that everyone hates you to the very eye-socket that you simply just bitch off. And then, I hope you ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ Mark's leaving on the 14th of this month back to America, and that is kind of sad. I guess it was pretty cool to know him, converse a little - although I was, for most part of that time, a little afraid? Definitely. I guess I probably should get a little something for Mark, for being so nice and entertaining me when Natalie and Yanlin had left during New Year's Eve? I have no idea. ___________________________________________________________________ Dedication Ceremony today was crap. I mean - let's face it. I'm Sec 4, and I've had 4 years of experience pinning the badge to MY uniform. But hello!? That poor Sec 1 kid was so small and tiny, and I was quite upset to like, kill at such a young age, so I couldn't bear myself to do it. And the first time I pinned the badge, it was too high, and Hyeon decided to be damn mean and laugh at me. Not that Hyeon's very nice usually, though, that's a lie. But anyway, I tried to pin the badge a second time, hoping that it would be better, but fear enveloped me and that poor Sec 1 girl - I forgot to bring a dictionary for her to stuff in her left boob - and she was almost crying and I was like, this sadist person? The second time wasn't better, so the Sec 1 kid took it out, and pinned it on herself instead. WAHLAOEH. I doubled welcomed her, and this was the thanks I got! Apparently, Hyeon and I are weirdly popular with the Sec 1C3 people. And I really do mean "weirdly popular". ___________________________________________________________________ I'm pissed now, and its your fault. Its my last bloody year, and I'm driven to insanity. Hello, what is this? Fate? Life called. You failed. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |