Saturday, 19 January 2008 Y 13:00

Today, is the day of recollection. I don't know what I mean.
___________________________________________________________________


Training today was fun. Kind of.
___________________________________________________________________

OH, did I mention that I don't have any pupils?

Its kinda upsetting. I was so upset with Jing Jing - who has got to be one of the smartest scholars in class, for the obvious reasons. She's my partner, and birds of a feather flock together!

Anyhow, she couldn't see my bloody pupils! I mean - she couldn't see my black pupils. And that was so upsetting, it seemed like I didn't have any pupils! So I was so worried - I mean, how can I see if I don't have any pupils!? - and I went to the washroom to look at my pupils.

And I realised that I couldn't even see my own bloody pupils!

So I was obviously kind of worried, but Lava said that maybe my iris colour was too black and dark. Ooh, it does kinda sound like I have deep dark abysses for eyes, that are so dark and sensitive, and hide so many secrets. My deep, dark past.

Yeah right.

I just thought that an abyss is a never-ending hole - so what? My pupil is a never-ending hole?
___________________________________________________________________

Okay, since I have nothing better to do, I shall review my past week.

LET ME THINK.

On Monday, we had fun. I'm joking. Monday was okay. We had an SS test on Monday, and I'm positive that I failed it, so I shan't talk about it.
___________________________________________________________________

On Tuesday, we had MASS RUN. Or FITT RUN, as they now like to call it. But whatever. It'll always be MASS RUN to me, no matter what anyone says. I ran with Celestine. And Celestine was trying to race with Kelly. And, of course, Celestine lost. Actually I'm not sure. I didn't run with her in the end, I ran with Padmini and Priyah, because Celestine the stupid ran off without me. Or rather, I slacked back without her. Same thing.

Oh, and I remember Hyeon's ugly orange shirt. I don't actually have anything against the colour orange - but Curie seems like yellow to me. When I hear Curie, I think of yellow. I don't understand what's the point in changing colours, if there was no problem with the initial yellow colour at first. But the good thing, is that Fry is purple. Not magenta. I guess every single house needs to have a colour change at least. Last year was Fry, this year is Curie. What's next year? Keller? Yeah. That'll be cool. Maybe Keller could be ultramarine, or even dark blue. So dark that it turns black, like the colour of my iris.

Rugby during PE! Wendy and I and almost one-third of the class took off our shoes and stepped into the muddy field. I didn't want to get my shoes dirty! Well, its a good thing that I didn't land in the mud-pit, unlike Rinaa. But I stepped into it - which was so disgusting. Well, at least my toes weren't covered in mud, like some chocolate-dipped toe or something. Aish, Hyeon and I went to wash our feet, and yes - I'll be the first to admit that it was fun, actually.

English was damn freaky. I totally remember that. Even though I can't even remember what I said. I just know that I said something, and he was like, "What's her name, what's her name?" and some idiot in the front row - I think it was Amanda Woo - said "Michelle," and Mr Tan remembered my name as Michelle then, I think. And Mr Tan said something which made me so shocked. He said "I'm gonna bite you to pieces, Michelle."

And he was laughing to his tablet, as though he meant it or something, so it was kinda freaky. I'm quite sure he didn't, though. But it was still scary. So I shut up for the rest of the lesson. It was bearable, because there were only 2 minutes left to the end of English.

And then again, maybe Mr Tan didn't say bite. I don't know! But I heard "bite" and I freaked out. Maybe he said "tear"?
___________________________________________________________________

On Wednesday, we had English for the first 2 periods. And before that, 4C3 had to go put the chairs back in the hall, and I stupidly walked past 1C3, where Hyeon's darling Jia Yi and Genevie and the other 3 Sec1s were, and they were waving to me as though they were in a parade. And Guin, who overheard them saying, "Michelle is so cute!" was laughing like hell to me when she told me about the incident. And guess what? She was harping on about how the Sec1s were saying it over and over again. I mean - its freaky. Damn freaky.

And I didn't know that Mr Tan was actually behind us, hearing all that Guin, Shihan, Amanda Choo and I were saying. So that was embarrasing. I mean - seriously. The last thing I'd expect anyone to hear is some Sec1 saying some weird crappy thing.

I think that was then that Mr Tan recognised me and remembered my name as Michelle.

Mr Tan Yew Hock was teaching us how to pronounce the word "lingerie". And he said that guys weren't supposed to know what it meant, or something like that. And he was telling us about how important it is, that one question could be. No, it wasn't "Do you love me?" or something like that, it was "Do you like cats or dogs?"

And Mr Tan was teaching us about how people who like dogs need to be loved constantly, and people who like cats are independent, and would give more love, unlike dogs, who constantly require them. Or something like that. So if a girl liked dogs more than cats, the guy would dump her, or something. HAHAH, I think that is so damn ridiculous.

And Mr Tan couldn't sound like a man! I was very disturbed when he had to act like he sounded like a man. He had to lower his pitch, and I was so disturbed!

Literature was kinda boring. I don't really like Literature these days. I don't know why. Maybe Literature just lost its fun without Mr M.

CME was great. I did something productive. I completed my Literature essay during CME, and I didn't manage to get caught.

During Geography, we were talking about birth control. I was actually feeling quite sleepy, until that point of time. Surprisingly. I'm so shocked by my own reaction. I was almost dozing off during Geography, and then I heard "birth control", so I was quite shocked, and I woke up and paid attention, occasionally passing remarks to Hyeon. Of course, they were helpful remarks. Hyeon wasn't being very helpful, on the other hand. She just made me think more.
___________________________________________________________________

On Thursday, Wendy and I admitted to Ms Chua that we didn't do her A-Math work, and she expressed her disappointment in us. But I did the work later in class - even before she went through all the answers - because I tried to do it, and I tried to understand, and Jing Jing was there to help me.

I can't really remember what happened in English, except that Mr Tan was probably trying to tell us that phones, when kept under the pillow when you sleep, is unhealthy, because there'll be some radioactive action going on. And that was when I thought that I had slept with my phone under my pillow for about 3 months now.

Social Studies was okay. I understood what Ms Chia said, I think. I mean - I really do pay attention in SS. That's how I can answer questions like:

"I shall introduce you to this word: coup d'etat."
"Who knows what coup d'etat means?"
"Does anybody speak French in this class?"
"Who speaks French in this class?"
"Michelle, what does coup d'etat mean?"


Revolution.
___________________________________________________________________

Windows Live Messenger is screwing up on me.

I don't know why the icon is hanged. I don't understand. I even tried installing Windows Live Messenger again, but the stupid thing won't restart.

I even tried Windows Messenger, but the thing won't work either.
___________________________________________________________________

I didn't know that the stupid composition that I wrote was for an English Diagnostic test. I'm so upset, I didn't know anything! I just knew it was a class test, but not an english DIAGNOSTIC test. If I did know, I would have put more effort in it.

But no. Out of the 50 minutes that we were allocated, I spent 25 minutes laughing at Hyeon, thinking of a crappy storyline, and telling Aish to shut up. That just means I wasted 25 minutes of my time. So I had 25 minutes left to write an essay for a test - and Hyeon made me laugh by asking me "Was Mahatma Gandhi born in India?" - and the topic was "Heroes", which is, of course, tough to elaborate on.

I swear Mr Tan's gonna give me a failing grade. Afterall, he doesn't know any "Michelle" in the class. There's only a "Shauntae", and "Shauntae" didn't hand in her composition test.

Oh shit.
___________________________________________________________________

I officially want to watch Deuce Bigalow, European Gigolo, but I'm very sure its gonna be R21. Or banned in Singapore, even.

But if its HOPEFULLY NC16 (which is not gonna happen), I'll definitely so watch it. And I'll drag some poor person to watch it with me!
___________________________________________________________________