|
Wednesday, 9 January 2008 Y 21:50 Today was a really tough day. Hyeon, I pity you. Michelle, I pity you too. I shall elaborate later. ___________________________________________________________________ Before I left home, I remembered to bring Blackout for Amanda Choo, lest she screams at me AGAIN for forgetting to bring Blackout. Choo sucks, doesn't she? I mean - seriously. She sucks. There was a cool check this morning - and I'm officially a cool kid! Cool in the good, legal, Crescentian-image-friendly way. Initially, I thought the Cool Check was meant for people who were sloppy and didn't wear the school uniform properly - UNLIKE ME. I never walk around looking sloppy, and I don't even know why Priscilla loves making me do pirouettes in front of her. It always happens like this: "Hi Priscilla!" "Michelle, turn around." "Look, its all in." "Wait. I can see that your sides aren't." "No, they are." "Look -" "You just pulled them out!" "I did not!" "Yes you did! Seriously, Priscilla, how do you expect me to have my shirt tucked in at all times if you constantly pull it out?" "It wasn't even in in the first place!" "It was, until you smartly decided to jerk it out." "Well, you should tuck it in, not put it in. Unless you want me to help you tuck in your shirt." "Have fun, I'll see you in ELDDS, Priscilla." Its so sad. I try my best to say hello to my dear Priscilla, and she keeps making me do ballet. Well, I dunno. Perhaps I should go practice, so when Priscilla wants me to "turn around" again, I could do like, double pirouettes or something. Its kinda done so that she doesn't get me to turn around a second time. And did I mention that Priscilla's mean? She said that she ain't gonna give me no cool check. Priscilla's damn mean, seriously. ___________________________________________________________________ English was interesting. I realised that I speak broken english, so I can never go to UK to be educated. ___________________________________________________________________ CME was damn fun, and Hyeon would definitely agree with me. ___________________________________________________________________ Speaking of Hyeon reminds me of the very extremely scarring experience both of us had been put through today. Its so highly embarrassing. Lets put it this way. In a step-by-step approach. During Physics, Hyeon was hungry, as she always is. So we left 4C3 early and rushed to the canteen, thanks to Hungry Hyeon. After buying food, I guess we went to Stall 10 to get drinks. And there, we saw the Genevie person whom I pinned the badge for. Talked and argued and left. Hyeon smartly asked Genevie where Jia Yi was, just because Hyeon pinned the badge for Jia Yi. And so, Genevie rounded up Jia Yi and 3 other friends, and cornered their poor seniors. So Hyeon and I got harrassed. And I had to say so many things to get them to shoo so that I could eat in peace. And I had to say things like I was an opposite version of Mulan - like, I was a guy in a girls' school - and like, all that stupid talk about head hair, hand hair, chest hair - Hyeon actually wanted to check, that stupid girl. I can't believe that, okay. Hyeon's known me for 1 year, and I can't believe that she doesn't believe I'm a girl. HELLO! And by the way, Hyeon's accusing me of being les these days. Look who's talking! ___________________________________________________________________ ELDDS. I'm damn worried about ELDDS tomorrow. Sure thing, there will be ELDDS. Chaos? CHAOS. Debates on February - WTH! And in mid-February at that. And its the Julia-Gabriel's debate. I'm wondering if I should even join. Friday - CCA Orientation Day. ELDDS is gonna have a stall! And I'll bring my camera or something and go around taking photos of ELDDS people. What are we doing? Good question. No idea. And thank you so much Azalea my dearest junior, I love you a hell lot! ___________________________________________________________________ Hyeon thinks that I can't be unfriendly and that's very sad. And apparently, Mrs Lau told her to cut her hair like mine, which is disgusting! Disgusting, not by the fact that Hyeon might cut the same hairstyle as me, but disgusting as in my hairstyle is so disgusting! Stephanie said that its cute, and I was disgusted, and she was saying "Yeah, its so disgusting, its cute!" WTH. ___________________________________________________________________ Zheng Xian emo-ed the whole of yesterday, which was damn freaky. I met a guy in the prank shop, who told me to go like, hold the lighter thing, which I obviously knew it was a shock thing, but it was so damn painful!! I wonder how he did that. Its so amazing. I held it, and jumped back. He held on for like, 50000 seconds without flinching. I dunno, maybe I have delicate hands. ___________________________________________________________________ Hyeon, I think I wrote something for the directing thing we had. :) ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |