|
Saturday, 5 January 2008 Y 20:16 Today's training was kinda cool. Its good to see everyone again, and I kinda forgot to hug them until Faith came and I hugged her, and Michelle Quek reminded me that I forgot to hug everyone else and that I was being damned biased, so I went to hug her too, else she'll keep on complaining. And everyone else too. Tan Yan Ling was the Vice-captain, which is good! Ryan Tan ended up being the Captain. Woah, congrats to both of them! We were asked to say how long we had started bowling, and I felt quite stupid. I'm the youngest and most inexperienced bowler!! Senior, senior, senior, senior. Bowling was damn fun. No doubt, I can't bowl because I forgot everything, but it was still fun! We got Daniel to bring us to see the mechanisms and all, which was a damn fun field trip. Jerene was telling me and Michelle Quek about a Boobjob shirt which she saw in New Urban Male, Vivocity. And I was quite obviously damn interested. I mean - seriously! Jerene mentioned that there was a jacket too, and I was very intrigued. One day, I'm going to go to Vivo and check it out personally. But that really depends. Jerene also said that there was a swimmer who's in primary school, and he has a 6-pack and abs and looks damn hot. I'm very interested again. I mean - seriously. Abs and 6-packs in Primary school! That kid must have like, damn lucky teachers. ___________________________________________________________________ And guess what? I just watched the trailer for Lust Caution. The movie by Ang Lee - who also directed Brokeback Mountain. Have you people watched Brokeback Mountain? Because I haven't. Anyway, talking about Lust Caution. Its obviously R21, but the whole plot is about a girl seducing a guy in order to kill him. So that's that. Zheng Xian wanted to watch it, but after being told that it had more male nudity than female nudity, he didn't want to anymore. I was just told that Brokeback Mountain had kissing scenes. And by kissing scenes - I don't mean guy-girl but guy-guy. That's interesting. I think all gays should watch it. I really do. And I wouldn't mind watching it with a gay guy just to see how he would react. It would be quite fun and interesting to watch. Gay people - oh, the love. ___________________________________________________________________ I went to New Urban Male website to check out the jacket that Jerene was talking about, but I can't see it, I just can't! I'm so disappointed. ___________________________________________________________________ KINKY ALERT ON! My next segments will be obscene, I guess. So skip it, I'm helping you save your innocent nature. ___________________________________________________________________ Boobjobs. I told everyone possible that I did a boobjob. And they're all telling me it didn't make a difference. HELLO, it did! I was telling Hyeon that each boob weighs 5kg or something, and they were 80G. Its all true. Damn Hyeon, she says that I come to school with my chest bound, because according to her, it looks flat. HELLO! It is not flat! Its uh... I dunno... Present! And that's the mildest way I'll put it, because I'm quite sure my dear readers don't want to read about the descriptions that you can use to describe a body part. ___________________________________________________________________ Stickers are important stuff. Everyone uses them. And there are pretty special ones on the market, as Shihan kindly told me. I didn't even know that such special stickers existed! Remember pop-up books? According to Shihan, there are pop-up stickers too! And these pop-up stickers are cool, because they pop-up! For example, if you had to do a project on the Eygptian landscape, you could buy like, 4 of these stickers and like, stick them on your project, so they look like pyramids. And quite obviously, you have to paint them like, yellow or something, so that they look like pyramids. And if you really really want to - but you have to be a girl with character and courage for this - you could do the bouncing pyramid act which Hyeon and I find very fascinating. ___________________________________________________________________ KINKY ALERT OFF! Okay, I'm back to normal. Have fun for the rest of today! ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |