|
Thursday, 7 February 2008 Y 22:12 Don't let me get me. Everyday I fight a war against the mirror. I can't take the person staring back at me. Doctor, doctor, please prescribe me something. A day in the life of someone else? Cause I'm a hazard to myself. Don't wanna be my friend no more, I wanna be somebody else. Someday, I'll be someone great. Someone important, someone everybody likes. All I'll have to do, is to change everything I am. ___________________________________________________________________ In the conceptualization of Brahman, "Brahman is not this.. Brahman is not that." Until everything in the infinite universe has been eliminated and only Brahman remains -- implying that indeed Brahman in infinite set universes is the empty set. So we are all living in Brahman's illusion - we are all mere illusions. Scissors, paper, stone, tissue box, starfish, you, me - we are all an illusion. We do not exist. We don't have a consciousness, for we live directly in a consciousness of an outer being, someone whom we all live in, but do not know. We live in a mind, and we are all imaginary, so we are not real. The universe is not just conscious, but it is consciousness, and this consciousness is Brahman. So I'm not real, and you're not real, and we can only wait until death when we receive enlightenment, hopefully. ___________________________________________________________________ And since I feel like it, hey look - here's a totally ugly picture of a totally ugly bitch ass. ![]() Oops, Kim Kardashian. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but Kim here is a good friend of Paris Hilton. Wait, of course I've mentioned it before. How would you be able to know Kim if she didn't latch unto Paris like some Paparazzi Goddess? And then again, come to think of it, it was totally Kim's fault for appearing on the Playboy magazine cover along with 2 other transvestites. ___________________________________________________________________ And while we're on the subject of huge mammaries - I hope you people noticed Kim's tight shirt - I shall upload a picture of Mariah Carey. ![]() I titled the picture "Mariah Carey and kinky man" for a good reason. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |