|
Thursday, 14 February 2008 Y 22:16 ![]() Happy Valentine's Day, people. I've always wondered what the hell a kid wrapped up a flowing piece of cloth had to do with romance. I mean - seriously. Lets talk about romance. Isn't it pretty scary to picture that love at first sight occured because a toddler rushed at you full front with a weapon? ___________________________________________________________________ So anyway, my last ever Valentine's Day in Crescent was ruined by a person none other than me. Mainly because, I didn't prepare any Valentine presents. And if I'm not wrong, I'm gonna have to give those people late. But I promise I will eat all your honey-joys and cookies and chocolate and candy and Ferrero Rochers and keep all your flowers alive and fold your messages and letters and notes and postcards into little hearts and flowers, because I love you people, and I am willing to grow fat eating all your food you gave me. Yupp. See, that's why I love you. Because my love for you, is deeper than the deepest oceans, and higher than the highest skies, and yeah, you know the rest. ___________________________________________________________________ Cookies. Yeah, I helped bake them. No, actually I didn't. I was kinda in-charge of feeding the people who were baking them. I mean - let's face it. Everyone knows that Michelle can't crack an egg. And then again, that's not true. I can crack eggs. The difference between me cracking an egg, and an expert cracking an egg, is that when an expert cracks an egg, it lands in the bowl, and the eggshells are free from the egg. When I crack an egg, the egg yolk kinda flops into the bowl, but the egg white's on the floor, and the egg shells are crushed in my fist. And the greatest skill is that neither of the egg yolk or egg white is stained with the ugly eggshell bits. I rock. ___________________________________________________________________ I promised Clarence to get him a Valentine's Day present, because apparently, my dear sworn brother has never recieved one. And since Michelle is utterly fair, I shall get my dear sworn brother a present for Valentine's Day next year. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |