Friday, 1 February 2008 Y 21:38

A highly eventful week.
A highly tiring week - because of the eventful reason.
A highly unbloggable week - also because of the eventful reason.

Eventful - meaning - tests and all. As you should know - or as you already know - I had 5 tests this week, hence the unbloggament situation.

Anyhow. I shall try to make this post longer, as though I've put alot of thought in it. Of course, I haven't put alot of thought in it, but hey - I can always pretend.
___________________________________________________________________

To start with - its 2nd February, which bloody means:

I SURVIVED 1 MONTH INTO SEC 4!

Its times like these, when you just know that it calls for a celebration. I mean - seriously. Its amazing. What is it, that keeps me alive throughout this one month? Is it fate? Human willpower?

And, because I heard that there's a 4-letter word much more powerful than fate or human willpower, I shall include that in the list too.

Love.
___________________________________________________________________

And just to let my viewers get a piece of my video channels these few days, here goes.

Its beatboxing all the way.




Some French guy who came into my video channel, and stole my ears. Beat-boxing is hot. I'm so serious this time round. Its cool, and its rocking smoking hot. Seriously speaking. Beat-boxing all the way!

And some people have talent - others just don't. I'm one of the don'ts. Like, I get jealous when I see 8 year old French kids beatbox. I'm serious. I get so damn jealous.




I'm really damn jealous right now. I shall make an extra effort to learn beatboxing from Mira, the basics and all. I'm serious about this. I shall follow my passion, and beatbox!

Bring on the beatboxing, baby!
___________________________________________________________________

I'm feeling damn proud of myself right now, because I helped in Spring Cleaning this year!

Okay. I'll shamelessly admit that I've never helped in Spring Cleaning the past 7 years. That's because I tried cleaning the shower once when I was Primary 2, and I hit my head on the shower thing, and my head bled, so I had to get stitches to mend my scalp. Of course - its healed. That doesn't mean that I have a brain problem now, because I went for a scan, and the doctor said that I'm perfectly okay.

Once bitten, twice shy, so I've never helped again in Spring Cleaning.
Until this year, that is.

And guess what? I cleaned the shower this year, and I didn't hit my head on anything. I kinda slipped, though, and almost landed on my ass, but that's okay. Nothing's damaged, although I must admit that my grip on things is kinda strong, else I would have landed on my ass. And then, Spring Cleaning would have become a total pain in the ass for me.
___________________________________________________________________

The number of pedophiles have been increasing.

That's highly scary.
___________________________________________________________________

I've fallen in love with two singing French guys, because they have nice voices and seem so romantic. WTH. Since when the hell was Michelle ever looking for romance? I think that sounds so damn funny. But its true! They have nice voices that make you feel gay.
___________________________________________________________________

Speaking of gays reminds me of Heath Ledger. I didn't blog about his death, but I shall do so now. Apparently, there's been news of this guy going around and imposing as Heath Ledger's dad. Apparently, he called up Tom Cruise and John Travolta, asking for a ticket - conning, actually - to go to his son's funeral.

I think this guy is such a total asshole.



If I could, I'll kick his ass.
___________________________________________________________________

My bedspread is new, so I'm feeling very happy about it. I love new bedspreads! I shall sleep earlier tonight.
___________________________________________________________________

And while I'm at it, I shall go back to the Britney and tell you that she and her disgusting boyfriend - whom she had fun with at a gas station - had an argument. Maybe it was about what happened at the gas station.



Look at her crying face, and the way she clutches her dog! And how badly she's dressed. But the last part isn't that important.

Apparently, she bought a new car, and lost her way. And some paparrazi guy had to get into the same car with her - lucky guy - to show her how to go to her destination.

Moral of the story: Get a driver when you're Britney. And then again, maybe not. Poor driver.
___________________________________________________________________

While cruising around, I found a picture of Janice Dickinson and her boyfriend. Wait, when you see Janice Dickinson looking oh so hot and glamourous and utterly bitchified, you'd probably think her boyfriend looks like Josh Hartnett.

Oops.



Oh well. Love is blind, as far as the eye can see.
___________________________________________________________________

While I'm at Britney, I'd like to go onto another no-no: Amy Winehouse.

Picture no. 1:



Picture no. 2:



As you can see, from Picture 1, Amy Winehouse sniffed at her cleavage. Why she would want to do that, I don't know. As you can see, from Picture 2, Amy Winehouse grimaced badly after sniffing at her own cleavage. I dunno about that. I can't talk about it much, because I really don't know how Amy Winehouse's cleavage smells like.
___________________________________________________________________

I seriously hate her new hair.

She looks like Amanda Lepore.



Last time I heard, Amanda Lepore was born a boy.
___________________________________________________________________

Okay. I shall blog about this week while I listen to some Norway guy beatboxing.

He sounds retarded, but definitely better than I can ever be.
___________________________________________________________________

Monday was blogged about, I guess. Tuesday was highly empty. OH - except for one thing. The Chinese Composition course that we had in school was unfunny. Because we had a change of teacher.

I must say - I have nothing - NOTHING - against the previous teacher. I just laughed at her teeth. That's all. But really - sitting with Ziying is horrible. She makes me laugh too much! The teacher actually walked to us to ask me what I was laughing about. I couldn't possibly said "We're laughing at your teeth,", so I continued laughing.

Ziying said something which made me laugh so damn much, so I shall put it up here.
"No woman in this world is ugly. Just that they're lazy. Like her. She's too lazy to take care of her teeth!"

HAHAH!! I think that is so damn funny! She had a missing front tooth - so she had 1 front tooth instead of 2 front teeth. And she cut her nails in class - which is damn disgusting. Especially if we're doing the assignment she set us, and she's sitting at the teacher's table, snip snip snip snip snipping at her nails. EWW!
___________________________________________________________________

And, of course, Mr Tan again. we managed to trick him into believing that we called Aish "Sweetie". I don't know how we managed, but we did. I think that is so amazing. Cherlyn rocks! HAHAH!

I shall put the conversation up, as much as I can remember it.

"How do you pronounce your name? Aishwarya?"
"Aish."
"Aish."
"No! We call her 'Sweetie'."
"Sweetie?"
"Yeah, when she's normal like that, we call her 'Sweetie'. And when she's angry, we call her 'Aish'."
"Sweetie."
"I'm not Sweetie!"
"Oh, shush, Sweetie."
"OH NO, now she's angry, so we've to call her Aish!"
"I'm not Sweetie!!"
"Okay, Aish, we understand."
"Sweetie sounds like a cat!"
"Do your work, Sweetie."

So Aish is Sweetie, Mira is Megan, and I'm Shauntae.
We love Mr Tan.
___________________________________________________________________

Wednesday was terrible. The day started horribly. Because we had Share-a-thought. And before Share-a-thought, I was damn excited, because it is something to look forward to anyway, and Mr Siow - my favouritestestestest teacher - was going to be the compere, as he always is every single year.

Well, well, well.

The theme was "Gracious", and Mr Siow - as always - started the skit off with a story.

And the story was about some girl called "Michelle".

Mr Siow is so irritating.

But anyway - the 3C1 skit was good. As in - it wasn't bad. I liked the "Rewind" part, and I was telling Aish that we do it in ELDDS. And Aish thought I was boasting. I was being dead serious! I mean - honestly. We do that in ELDDS, and I'm proud to admit that.

Even though we kinda sometimes can't carry it out as well as those people back there in 3C1.
___________________________________________________________________

Yesterday was horrendous. We had Mass Run.

That's not my main concern. We always have Mass Run twice a week. But yesterday, I had to do 10 bloody push-ups before Mass Run - and that's the thing that pisses me off.

Okay. I admit I was being stupid. I ran with Amanda Choo. Or rather, Amanda Choo ran, and I walked. And I told Amanda Choo she was being stupid, because I was walking and she was running, and we were at the same pace.

So Amanda Choo decided to walk, and I ran. And I realised that we were at the same pace, so I decided to walk, and she ran.

And stupidly, I had to boast that we were at the same pace, even though I was walking and she was running.

And that was when I got caught.

Ms Penny Ang screamed at me, and she gripped my arm and pulled me clear off the entire group of runners, and told me "Down 10! 10 push-ups now!"

So I did. 10 push-ups.

No, actually, I did 5. And then Ms Ang gripped my arm again, and lifted me to my feet, and told me to continue running, even though I didn't complete my 10 push-ups.

That was that.
___________________________________________________________________

I realise that I have sucky sport shoes.

I've tripped over my shoes too many times to count. Previously, I tripped on escalators. I don't know how I did it, but I did. Yesterday, I tripped on the stairs of the bus. And that - is embarrasing. I must say that I feel very fortunate that nobody was in the same bus with me. At least - nobody I knew. But its just too embarrasing to speak of.
___________________________________________________________________

Today, I got stripped by the bowlers. Can I say that its utterly immoral to strip someone in public? I'm serious. Its gross, and very very very wrong. But still. I was stripped down to my shirt. And Yanlin called Michelle Quek's boobs "compressed", and made me laugh alot.

And then again - Michelle Quek doesn't even have boobs, so I really don't know what Yanlin was talking about.
___________________________________________________________________

I realise today that bathing is fun! I like bathing. Next time, I shall bathe every 2 hours.
___________________________________________________________________

And since I feel like it, I shall go wash my hands now. Bye!
___________________________________________________________________