|
Friday, 22 February 2008 Y 15:44 TGIF. Gosh, seriously. THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY! After 6 tests within 2 days, I have come to face facts. I'm having 5 tests next week! HAH. And people who take History elective in 4C3 have 6 tests next week! HAH. See, that's what deja vu means. Karma. What goes around, comes around. Okay, what the hell. I'm slacking because its Friday. That means that I'm gonna study damn hard tonight, and tomorrow, and Sunday, and Monday, and then - I won't freaking study anymore. Okay, not that I won't study anymore. But I'll spend time relaxing instead. Until the holidays, that is. Isn't it ironic? How you're still in school, but you're not gonna study. And during the holidays, you study your crap out? ___________________________________________________________________ Independence Week. It all started on Saturday. I took the freaking bus to SSC for training. And let me tell you - taking a bus to SSC is tough work. Why? Because I have to change buses, because the freaking only bus that will take me anywhere near SSC was not going directly to the bus-stop outside SSC. Anyway, I had to hop onto bus 14 outside Lucky Plaza of Orchard. The thing was that my mum and I went to Orchard together, before I went for training. So she went to Thomas - whom I've not seen since late last year when he totally ruined my hair - and I took bus 14 to SOTA. SOTA reminds me of Manasa. Anyhow, I dropped off at SOTA, feeling like a total loser, waiting for bus 158. And then I got so damn pissed off waiting for that damn bus, I decided to freaking walk to SSC. Well, I thought I was gonna be late, so I hurried, and I almost ran. But was I late? No. I was freaking early. ___________________________________________________________________ Oh, and I had to start the stretching before training, and it was just damn embarrasing. Yanlin asked me why I had to count with questions, and for once, I couldn't crap out an answer. ___________________________________________________________________ Sunday was kinda irritating, I must say. I hate Sundays with zero productivity. I don't mean spawning kids, I mean reproducing homework to hand in the next day. And anyway, I freaking wasted my whole afternoon, because my mum decided to drag me to her friend's house for CNY visitations - yes, my CNY visitations are till now - just as a formality. I dunno, all I did was sit there and freaking sms while watching this Korean drama serial about some cook and some president's son. But Sunday was kinda cool. The earlier part of the day, I mean. Chuan Hong's dad offered to send me, and I felt damn embarrased. I mean - damn embarrased. Seriously, I didn't expect the kind offer, but yeah, it happened. Anyway, Chuan Hong was being nice to me, and I'm a little not used to it. But well, he's just being extremely polite, and that's very nice of him. ___________________________________________________________________ OHMYFUCK. Okay, I'm sorry for saying a rude word. But when I say it, I won't backspace it. The only thing I can do to ease the offended soul, is to apologise, and mean it. And I shall apologise and mean it. I'm sorry. And I'm serious. When you hear what I just read, you're gonna say the same bloody thing too. PARIS HILTON PERFORMED WITH THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS. Its red, because its a serious thing, that requires immediate attention from you people. Its something serious. Its totally freaking ruining the Pussycat Dolls' reputation! Gosh, I mean, seriously. This is how freaking shit Paris Hilton looked like: Source A ![]() Source B ![]() Compare and contrast, practice Social Studies skills. Study Sources A and B What are the differences between Sources A and B? Explain your answer. GOSH, I am so angry that this happened. I'm actually not supposed to be concerned about it anyway, but I am. Firstly, I freaking hate fishnet stockings. I don't care who's the one wearing it, I just hate it. Maybe one day I'll learn to appreciate the beauty of fishnet stockings, which is, well, most probably trying to act demure, while showing a little wild side. Paris Hilton has got to go DOWN. ___________________________________________________________________ Wednesday was pretty fun. But it started out odd. I remember right after English, Hyeon and I decided to go to the washroom. And after walking out the front door to breathe some fresh air, I turned around to see where Hyeon was, and instead, Mr Tan was right behind me. And he stared at me as I stared at him, and he told me,"Stop blocking my way,". ___________________________________________________________________ Girls Aloud. Girl-talk alarm: ON. That means that you should skip the next section until the alarm is off. ___________________________________________________________________ CME was damn fun. I revived my childhood with Hyeon. That means that we played in the sand and we got hit by swings. Okay, the above examples just applies to me. But nevermind. Secret Service! I told Hyeon a part of my childhood, and I felt quite kiddy then. GOSH, I'd give anything to have fun again!! But Hyeon the bitch slapped me. And Mich the bitch slapped back. Gosh, then, it seemed like a total bitch fight. I was wondering if we would start talking in annoying dialogues, like "OH, you hit me, you hit me!" and start acting cute. THANK GOD Hyeon and I are mature enough to know that it was for fun. And for those who really thought we bitch-slapped each other, uh, yeah. Funny. And anyway, I told Hyeon that it was stinging after that. And she admitted it was stinging too. :/ I didn't know I slapped Hyeon so hard. And I bet you didn't know you slapped me so hard too, Hyeon! But anyway, I hope you're okay now. You should have recovered, you have thick skin! But yeah, sorry for the stinging pain! ___________________________________________________________________ Girl talk. Yeah, girl talk. Isn't it very odd that we're all girls, and yet sometimes, we don't even know why the hell some girls do that. Like Sylvia. I freaking don't understand you anymore, dearest. And also, we admitted that girls are freaking hypocrites. Isn't it so bloody ironic that we say one thing, and do another, and that we mean one thing, but we cleverly disguise it in some stupid illusion? Gosh, I seriously can't stand girls. Yeah. "We say one thing, and do another". Remember? ___________________________________________________________________ On Wednesday, Mira asked me,"Michelle, what part of me do you like?" So I thought very hard, and I told her I liked her ears, because they were small and cute. Okay, lame excuse, but well. During Literature, Mira, Aish and I started assessing everyone in class. Like, which body part we liked about them. And yes, I felt pretty les. Hyeon, be happy. I nominated you for the best eyes, along with Rinaa. ___________________________________________________________________ Girl-talk alarm: OFF ___________________________________________________________________ Before English, Hyeon and I went to ask Mr Tan on what he meant by the "explain the meaning of the word" questions. He was very enthusiastic in answering us, I remember. Lets put it this way. When Mr Tan was explaining, I found the light. When I walked into the classroom, I gripped unto the light. And when I recieved the examination paper, I broke the light. So yes, I didn't get it in the end. I didn't tell Mr Tan. Not yet, anyway. I'm still wondering how to put it in. ___________________________________________________________________ I've conveniently uploaded the song "Feedback" by Janet Jackson. My main aim in this, is to get you people to try to watch it, and tell me what the hell it means. I mean, seriously. For the lit life of me, I can't think of an explanation for so many freakin balls in the video. Well, yes, I can think of a certain logic to it. But still! Am I sure? Someone's gotta furthur confirm my perception with me! ___________________________________________________________________ Oh, I have a question. A social issue. Why the hell is everyone getting nude? I mean, seriously. With Edison Chan - is that his name? - and Lindsay Lohan freaking trying to reinvent the Marilyn Monroe shots of 46 years ago, we're seriously getting a hell lot of nudity. Naturalist, me not? Oh everyone, look! Its our favourite High School Musical couple, Zac Efron and his girlfriend with the nude photos, Vannesa Hudgens! Apparently, they're gonna release a sex tape, of Vanessa wearing a Santa hat and red thongs, and that's all. ![]() Everyone's uploading nude pictures, damnit. Okay, I shall do that too. I am going to upload a nude picture. Of Paris Hilton. Shield your eyes, people! Its shining gold. ![]() Yeah, I told you to shield your eyes, didn't I? But did you listen? NO. Stupid. Its your fault. ___________________________________________________________________ Clarence has never bathed with other people in his life. Goddamnit, I find it so seriously depriving. Clarence, I cannot believe that you have never bathed with anyone before! You're a real deprived kid, my dear sworn brother. Your sworn sister isn't weird or eccentric. She's modern and dead cool. ___________________________________________________________________ Hello my dear old friend. I realise that I miss you alot. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |